Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
WELL WELL!

First of all i'm gonna need someone to explain me what the hell is going on here!

And as my first order of business, how about i kill @Dr_Professor83 and @Pot Goblin ? For no particular reason ? And if someone is against it i want some damn good reasons!

@Worst

Become my business partner

It's time to pay me back the favour from that PM from some weeks ago

Nonono blue it doesn't work like that....i'm the new Chief Operating Officer here if anything YOU can become my business partner in fact i'm gonna need you to give me 50% of all you've got so i can protect you if u know what i mean
:pepebusi:

I just saw @Worst was in here now lol
You thought you were safe or something ?

WELL WELL!

First of all i'm gonna need someone to explain me what the hell is going on here!

And as my first order of business, how about i kill @Dr_Professor83 and @Pot Goblin ? For no particular reason ? And if someone is against it i want some damn good reasons!

Nonono blue it doesn't work like that....i'm the new Chief Operating Officer here if anything YOU can become my business partner in fact i'm gonna need you to give me 50% of all you've got so i can protect you if u know what i mean
:pepebusi:

You thought you were safe or something ?

You’re the one that’s not safe Worst. Start giving me a reason not to send your slot to hell. Rhea looked like scum.

cause your partner is dead there’s no point in clearing your slot but like I said we can retcon it since it doesn’t matter anymore I’m just curious how it went to flower and you got said info. since flower herself has been spouting that information isn’t shared
I am not fully caught buf if @AL sama does not have any info with double watcher ability this looks pretty bad to me.

what were LMs reads?

honestly forgot he was in game - should be scum just based off his low presence.

can you give reasonings for all 4?

Naomi is good. she outed red mafia and target blue mafia as well.

Juliet is up in the air for me but her own shoot seemed townie forgot what it was but not much else for her slot.

Chuck I haven’t liked all game he’s too quiet here, playing from the shadows seems to be following but not talking. I’ll be up for him or Sallucion for lynch today.

LM as well tbh
i have over 100 posts, how it is a low presence?

Well first of all i enjoy cold climate areas, so i wouldn't really want to go to hell, and second of all i won't go to hell untill i killed at least 51% of the scums
I can compromise on sending you to Valhalla instead of hell since you’re my dude. Even if scum, I want you to have a proper resting place you’re happy with.

Show me something lol. Because if I died rn my dying legacy/wish is for you to die lol. Maybe you can change my mind.

Worst

Custom title
I can compromise on sending you to Valhalla instead of hell since you’re my dude. Even if scum, I want you to have a proper resting place you’re happy with.

Show me something lol. Because if I died rn my dying legacy/wish is for you to die lol. Maybe you can change my mind.

then let's go to the valhalla together princess professor!

Well jokes aside let's get serious here i really need someone to give me a brief summary of the main mechanics here.

I don't really plan and go to read all the previous pages so if u want a read on someone u gotta give me a little context and i'll try to ISO him as i have the time to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.