Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I should have started playing in traditional Mafia Game, it would be easy to learn, now I'll have to learn the hard way!
:josad:
As town learning game in the beginning is always hard.

Learning game become easier in the initial stage when we roll mafia as teammates help a lot and easily explain stuffs in Mafia chat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yes, they lied about the extent of scum abilities and almost not town submitted a night action due to fall of morale.

But you can with both scum and town, you are a trully neutral indie correct?
Yeah I can win with both. With Cult too.

First time playing as a Neutral Indie.

Now I'm only missing being a Pro Mafia indie.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
As town learning game in the beginning is always hard.

Learning game become easier in the initial stage when we roll mafia as teammates help a lot and easily explain stuffs in Mafia chat
I think I would understand Super Role Madness better if I had been playing here since the beginning of the game. But now that I'm late into the game, I've kind of lost the thread, you know? I don't have a background of players actions, so I don't know how to suspect who is and isn't scum.

I think I would understand Super Role Madness better if I had been playing here since the beginning of the game. But now that I'm late into the game, I've kind of lost the thread, you know? I don't have a background of players actions, so I don't know how to suspect who is and isn't scum.
Is this like you first mafia game at all? Then you are up to rough start, subbing in a super role madness.

My advice would be to follow Professor and me since Professor is a confirmed townie (was killed and resurrected) and I am a part of his role right now.

Indigo: Midnight Delight
Dr_Professor83: Midnight Delight
Destroya: Charlie -> Midnight Delight
Ratchet: Midnight Delight
Rej: Midnight Delight
Pot Goblin: Midnight Delight
Yo Tan Wa: Midnight Delight
TAC: Midnight Delight
Al Sama: Midnight Delight
Sallucion: Midnight Delight

:pepebuggy:

yeah wasn't tac on you lynch..lmao tow or town aligned then sellacoin being janitor, points to scum

bhhhzzzzzz
Sallucion being auto janitored upon death and coming back to life is very suss.

speaking of fairy tail im cooking a banger of a game soon and inviting yall to play. it will be on OLF

its inspired by gram's GoT and DDL's ToG games
Very good insipirations, both great games when I was red godfather and mafia was very close to victory but lost ultimately.

Fairy Tail is nice manga, which I agree peaked in first few arcs and then became mediocre. But its treatment of female characters for example is better than most manga. They are not weak, Erza being best but not only example.

AL sama

Red Haired
Also, must watches:

-Death Note
-Haruhi
-Clannad (Seasons 1 and 2)
-Evangelion

Then

-Snafu
-Monogatari
-Anohana

Chobits is optional. It's my favourite, but 90% of that is sentimental.

As for VNs:
-Chaos;Head NoAH
-Chaos;Child (after watching Steins;Gate & Robotics;Notes, though playing the VNs for those is better)
-Higurashi
-Umineko

@Dr_Professor83 After this, then we can talk.
catching up and saw this

that's a great list tbh I love most of them

what if he cast something on him, and removed himself from game while making condition? can scum do this?

also worst visited himself i saw, so he not redirection immune. so either condition or redirect was on him to himself.

he seemed hellbent on pot, pot so far shows up near end phase and sheep votes of town lynch.. meh

i wonder if worst made it so as long pot alive, he stay removed?

fhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzz
Pot maybe the opposite mafia faction (Blue)? that Red learned about?

Status
Not open for further replies.