Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's too late now by the way, but I'd like to be included in detective games like this going forward, if at all possible.
I can maybe figure a role out for you to play this one still

It's just a test anyway

and i don't know if you might enjoy it, it's not as complex and psychological as Mafia

it's more of about using actions, RNG of getting the good clues first and the case itself is nothing too crazy

did you get a chance to read the setup and the rules there?

alright, i should say *reliability*

there's no trust there for most players - you being the prime example of one showing distrust - which is why in theory if she and i rolled scum, it wouldn't matter how many actions we used well, what we did, or how we did it because any reliability that people see (in someone like odd for instance) would be non-existent

i personally don't think if flower didn't lie and compose herself in a more detached manner when pressed by you or anyone that she'd have any real chance of being a "guiding voice" in the way other players are, especially if she rolled scum

does that make any sense?
flower actually has a lot of sway there was only 3 of us really who didn’t believe her Al who was scum myself and odd.
like I’m saying she would’ve been fine if her claim was better she shouldn’t even have claimed to begin with in all honesty or at least be more upfront for town to actually believe her. my focus was on ratchet d1 until flowers claims kept spiraling out of control then having indigo attached to her while he kept lying didn’t help any at all.

her real negative there was honestly claiming to have equity with indigo trying to use him as a “confirmation” with md who couldn’t even alignment check players only get the name and one ability. she dug herself her own grace and I don’t feel bad for pressing her cause she played horribly. she’s probably played too many games in a row now that she needs a genuine break for her mental. we go through this every couple of months with her nothing new

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i see you now sir

ill bump it
No need.
I can maybe figure a role out for you to play this one still

It's just a test anyway

and i don't know if you might enjoy it, it's not as complex and psychological as Mafia

it's more of about using actions, RNG of getting the good clues first and the case itself is nothing too crazy

did you get a chance to read the setup and the rules there?
I love detective novels, so I figure anything even close to that I'll enjoy. I'll give it a read shortly, if there is space I'd love to join.

Reminds me, I have three murder mysteries to write for Valentine's game this weekend. Prayers up.

:pepecafe:

let us a build stronger pact next time, :catpole:also rule no pocket each other if scum. or you will be tarnished rep.

nova currently on top towny pact list. never betrayed me. (and me and him won as town)
Whenever I play a game with nova and I am town, nova is always scum. I am always paranoid of nova.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Hope it was worth it,
Next time you roll miller or indie and claim I hope you get viged.
fr.
Miller =/= Indie

I have no qualms with being policy lynched or Vigged as a Miller. If that's the standard I must be held to out of spite or whatever, then it's fine. I did it because it was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.