Status
Not open for further replies.
Miller =/= Indie

I have no qualms with being policy lynched or Vigged as a Miller. If that's the standard I must be held to out of spite or whatever, then it's fine. I did it because it was fun.
Point is you are a confirmed liar and I will not trust you with any claims.
not unless you do something to prove otherwise.
Hope others agree and punish you for it,
was wack.

Hope it was worth it,
Next time you roll miller or indie and claim I hope you get viged.
fr.
it's the second time he done that lmao.

prof indigo blue and me where gonna gang up on ratchet in hurt in heal,

now those 3 coincidently died in day phase, leaving me with him.. i wonder if he will try to off me for one piece kek

also i will put shock pikachu face if he flips town, which i highly doubt. his play is so scummy.

fhhzzz

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Point is you are a confirmed liar and I will not trust you with any claims.
not unless you do something to prove otherwise.
Hope others agree and punish you for it,
was wack.
Really not a concern to me. If I roll Miller I would claim it, and then if I get policy voted off that would be down to the incompetence of the players doing so. You can hardball it as much as you like, you already do anyway.

I'm not really interested in addressing dishonest claims though. When I come back tomorrow you will be saying I do it every game.
in weeb game i read you scum. i don't remember if miller there. but you where still scum, maybe confusion misunderstanding why said second time. people following your town innocent act etc.

also calling people sus you as wifom is not nice, saying oh your gonna sus me each game. must= wifom why there sus me each game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
in weeb game i read you scum. i don't remember if miller there. but you where still scum, maybe confusion misunderstanding why said second time. people following your town innocent act etc.
Nope. Like I said, you responded to discussion around me faking Miller stating it was the second time I had done so. Surprise surprise, when I ask for evidence you backtrack and can't provide it. In Weebs, I was immune to investigations, as in they would always fail, and I claimed that, which was the truth. Not a Miller fake claim.
also calling people sus you as wifom is not nice, saying oh your gonna sus me each game.
I mean, look at Fuji's Pokemon game. I was Town there and you were, shock, claiming I must be scum even after I killed half the Mafia. I am not so arrogant as to believe I always play perfect and cannot be caught, but you, always, insist I must be scum regardless of what I do in any game, often before I even begin posting my name is in the scum pile in your reads. You are, of course, always welcome to prove me wrong at some point. You won't.

Nope. Like I said, you responded to discussion around me faking Miller stating it was the second time I had done so. Surprise surprise, when I ask for evidence you backtrack and can't provide it. In Weebs, I was immune to investigations, as in they would always fail, and I claimed that, which was the truth. Not a Miller fake claim.

I mean, look at Fuji's Pokemon game. I was Town there and you were, shock, claiming I must be scum even after I killed half the Mafia. I am not so arrogant as to believe I always play perfect and cannot be caught, but you, always, insist I must be scum regardless of what I do in any game, often before I even begin posting my name is in the scum pile in your reads. You are, of course, always welcome to prove me wrong at some point. You won't.

@Ratchet was a really easy scum read since that dodgy push on the guy who subbed out early on

Told you all he likes to claim miller as scum

@Juliet I figured you out yesterday

@Rej well done, had no scum read on you at all

Everybody else good going, I woulda shoulda coulda got you all. Hindsight is a bitch. So except for Rej, mafia were leaving clues everywhere, someone not lazy could have ruined you.

And now for the bad part

TPein, Mango, Flower, all town, all majorly scum read by me. Could be personal yada yada yada this game is hard when you have to depend on these people.

And me, I’m too hostile against people “not towing the line” and I don’t like some of the things I end up posting because of it. I’m trying all sorts to be cleaner, more considerate and all that but I’m just not making it and I go bad after a couple of days.

I have to change something because I’m still a pro and the others should not be affecting my reads so much and I’m a shitposter not a rageposter

@Ratchet was a really easy scum read since that dodgy push on the guy who subbed out early on

Told you all he likes to claim miller as scum

@Juliet I figured you out yesterday

@Rej well done, had no scum read on you at all

Everybody else good going, I woulda shoulda coulda got you all. Hindsight is a bitch. So except for Rej, mafia were leaving clues everywhere, someone not lazy could have ruined you.

And now for the bad part

TPein, Mango, Flower, all town, all majorly scum read by me. Could be personal yada yada yada this game is hard when you have to depend on these people.

And me, I’m too hostile against people “not towing the line” and I don’t like some of the things I end up posting because of it. I’m trying all sorts to be cleaner, more considerate and all that but I’m just not making it and I go bad after a couple of days.

I have to change something because I’m still a pro and the others should not be affecting my reads so much and I’m a shitposter not a rageposter
I'm assuming this was the ability you used to catch me.

Learn of the first investigation result done that cycle (1 shot)

I have a big old memory of you doing miller scum, you were saying it’s like a go to strat of yours. Could have been on OJ or TMF or something but you sure as shit did it

Status
Not open for further replies.