News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.11

Currently, there are rumors spreading from Perona's novel, where Mihawk says to Zoro (You have to defeat the Yonkou to be ready to confront me)

1 - There is no confirmation of this leak.

2 - The novel so far is unofficial.
"unofficial".

This is literally the one piece magazine. If the novel says M> YC, then I accept that. Since it's an outright confirmation. If the manga contradicts that, fair. But Manga > novel/databook/anime>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>> fan rantings in worstgen anyday

this guy is one of the early leakers ...
and never saw him post a wrong info ...

you can wait for whatever source you like but

you have to defeat the Yonkou to be ready to confront me

is just a bad rumor at this point
Yeah i know i was asking about the “Perona novel not canon” part... Thats what im askong about

There was robin novel last time. Was thatbalso not canon? Thats what im asking about

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

we had a Zoro and Law novel before ... none of them were canon ...

so far ONLY Ace Novel was consider to be canon
That word "consider" is doing a lot of heavy lifting there. Consideration is relevant when you're exchanging a contract for money. Not sure what people in the internet considering a piece of media canon has to do with whether it is canon.

That word "consider" is doing a lot of heavy lifting there. Consideration is relevant when you're exchanging a contract for money. Not sure what people in the internet considering a piece of media canon has to do with whether it is canon.
ODA HIMSELF looked over Ace novel and almost everything but "Ace Personality in Novel" is approved by Oda
so we consider that to be canon

other novels don't have Oda approval
Post automatically merged:

As far as I see the only things I've seen here is "it's canon until it says something I don't like." If fish fish fruit was in a movie I swear half of you will be saying not canon as if Oda doesn't know his own work
chill down mate ... you really want to read Zoro Novel before talking like this :)

cause you clearly didn't ....

Ace Novel is the ONLY canon novel ... what can we do? call it canon?

Anyway, all the novels in the One Piece magazine are intended to be canon. Not sure whether you think Oda doesn't give his input on them, because he does. If they weren't canon, they wouldn't even state anything new about the characters. They would be inconsequential like a filler arc which simply reuses character tropes. These are not, bone of them are.

And there isn't a Zoro novel so idk wtf you're talking about.

Oda himself wrote string world with his own hands and you guys don't consider that canon and are still waiting for Shiki. Your consideration means nothing
lol ... it's not "my" consideration it's 99.99% of fandom ....

Oda was involve heavily in Strong World Movie ... it was an movie adaptation ... not part of one piece manga/anime

it was an adaptation with help of Oda ... it wasn't part of the lore ... therefore it's not canon

Oda himself wrote string world with his own hands and you guys don't consider that canon and are still waiting for Shiki. Your consideration means nothing
Its not canon, because its impossible to fit in the canon manga. There are things Brook says during the fight with Duval that make it not work (it being his first fight ever with the crew). Not to mention Marineford was absolutely destroyed by Shiki like what, 1 week at most before the Paramount War?

Chapter 0 is canon, the film is not.

Last edited: