One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 955

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one here annoyed by some disrespect between the members here????
It's really fine to state your opinion guys, we're all fans of this show, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji. You can have your own views and like or hate any character, and even state outrageous and weird statements about a character. But let's all please have some respect to each other instead of throwing some cursing and badmouthing about a fiction show

Ftw are you talking, Oda had plenty way to develop Sanji during Cake Island (I dont see Sanji having a big role on Wano).

Second, the concept of the black blade was relate to pre time skip shit (so 500 chapter ago) dont talk about gettin power up faster than the other which is false. It is something that has progress very slowing and that is why it is so good.

I dont think so, to much nonsense was spoken against this character in favor of fan headcanon which are so stupid
He is having a big role. He fought and take out an T6H/Numbers. His next opponent be YC being Queen or King at this point.

It's really fine to state your opinion guys, we're all fans of this show, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji. You can have your own views and like or hate any character, and even state outrageous and weird statements about a character. But let's all please have some respect to each other instead of throwing some cursing and badmouthing about a fiction show
If you look at thread, only Zoro fans are boating how Zoro is beyond everyone woth Enma Sword, so got deal with them on trashing other characters.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro negs YC2 Level fodder

Doubt Kyoshiro can block the flex Zoro emitted this chapter
come and join to grandmaster's temple kid . Saw the light in your eyes
:tchpepe:
Lol we back our own, one day we will return your great service this day major and back sakazuki up probably against the yonko lovers...

Most Zoro fans in here are being very disrespectful to anyone who disagrees with their headcannon, it’s ridiculous

Learn how to write then. Everytime implies whenever Zoro uses haki on it it is stronger than Shusui.

One is a black blade, the other is not.

Huh, where did you get that? Zoro sliced a mountain with his regular swords. It is literally stated in the panel it drew more haki than normal and that is why the cut was bigger than intended. Zoro can cut the same thing with his other swords. Dumbass.
It is stronger than Shusui. Sure Shusui has good durability but Enma gives Major AP advantage. So Zoro got PU at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.