One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Penguin

So... well, Rox were only 4 members? I mean, didn't they have another crewmates not that strong but important?

- Whitebeard
- Big Mom
- Kaido
- Shiki

This is a bit... annoying imo.

I hope that now Shiki has recovered importance, he has a strong and numerous crew too, at least.

And their captain being a D it's a surprise, I hope he's alive.

Oda cares for bounty
he even make chapters related to bounties
and so far Sanji did better than Zoro in wano
Sanji has done nothing in wano but sweat when watchin zoro casually flex with enma. His fight va page one shows that oda doesn’t want to waste his time even showing the shitty cook fighting. Get ready for zoro action all arc I’ll be here to laugh at your teara
Post automatically merged:

so you tell me 4 yonkous crews don't have VC. then why do SH need one
Cause zoro is on the ship the worst generation future Wss

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I am still disappointed by the lack of strong bounty hunters in OP.
If you are strong enough to take down a Yonko I don't think you just want bounty hunting you will want power, money will not be enough. You will want territories, people under you etc.or you will have other motivation.

And to become strong enough to take down a yonko you must eithera freak and/or must have an insane drive. I don't think just making money is enough.

And if you are strong enough I don't think you will want to respect the Marine rules and you will quickly fall into the pirate area.

Let's take Zoro for example he was a bounty hunter but I don't think he would have grown that strong without his drive to be the WSS. I don't think that as a WSS you spend your time as a bounty hunter, you train, you have your dojo maybe, you seek strong opponents but chasing pirate just for money seems vain.(same for mihawk)

T

The Penguin

And about Shiki's dessign... I hope that if Oda decides to introduce him, his dessign and frutit changes to ones much more badass.

K

Kuroshika

Garp defeated Rox doesn't confirm shit about him vs Akainu in MF.
Old sickbeard destroyed Navy HQ with his fruit is obsolete and child play compared to what Akainu and Aokiji did to Punk Hazard. The climate won't go back to normal even after 2 years.
Akainu still would murder Old Garp if he tried anything funny to him in MF. Sengoku saved his old friend's life.
YAS

So... well, Rox were only 4 members? I mean, didn't they have another crewmates not that strong but important?

- Whitebeard
- Big Mom
- Kaido
- Shiki

This is a bit... annoying imo.

I hope that now Shiki has recovered importance, he has a strong and numerous crew too, at least.

And their captain being a D it's a surprise, I hope he's alive.
Rocks is maybe the lurking legend the SH gonna face:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.