Oden flashback showed us the worst version of Kaido
Non-hybrid Kaido of the Hundred Hostages
Lmao. Things don't work out the way you want it mate. You said there's no flashback but I have seen Kaido of the Child, young adult, 20 years ago with Oden, someparts with Yamato and the flashback before his defeat. Only his time with Rocks is missing. He has a greater flashback content that freaking Zoro.

Do you know 43000 people though. Or are you living in a bubble?
Don't need to. I don't give a shit about them. Their opinion don't matter to me. Most people that I do know shit on Wano. And they are not Zoro fans. Not even close. In fact most of them are Sanji fans. They shit on Wano.
Stop trying to make everything Zoro's fan fault. You can suck Oda's cock for all I care. Just don't blame Zoro's fans for it. You can Hate us for other reasons, but Wano's being ultimately a shitty one is not our fault.

If you finish your biggest arc in a series that has been going on for almost 3 decades

and your readers are not even sure of your main villain's motivation and reasons behind his actions

then you fucked up

explaining that after the fact is not good, it's bad
Oh God Im getting Wano ending PTSD
Im reliving that horrible shit
It was so gross

hiyori saying all kurozumi meant to burn
yamato says i will not join after spamming it 100x that she will
Alledgedly respected Navy Admiral GB running away from Shanks like a comical villain
Sacrificing the arc for Film Red Promo
Zoro offscreen visits ryuma grave after build up
Grim reaper was fodder plotline

:nicagesmile::nicagesmile::nicagesmile:

Screw majority opinion
majority is not always right
If Majority decides it is right, then it is right for a lot of people. If they vote on Wano and 89% like it, who the fuck cares about the 11%. You see 89% of Total watchers liked it, that means more people liked it than the ones that didn't. How can you say something is bad when just 10% says its bad? What stuff do you smoke bro? Majority decides things. If 90% give 5 stars and 10% 1 stars, what do you think the overall score would be?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
To an extent, yes, but there were just simple things where expectations should have been met and they werent:

- Half of Big Moms crew was ignored, yet teased on WCI. They all were here, and ironically the only one that got focus was one that already got focus on WCI. Luckily they escaped and are MIA, but still, odd if you are going to take out BM in Wano.

- If Doflamingo/ Kata had awakening, then there should be no excuse for Queen and King in the least to not have it.

- Let alone the Yonko. If they had it, at least make it clear they had it.

- The arc ended way too quickly vs. other arc climaxes relative to arc length. While wano will be relevant in the future, 7 chapters was way too short for how he left off certain plotlines. No Hyou goodbye, no reaction from Kiku about Izo, Izo and Asura's deaths were way too sudden, no updates on Apoo/Numbers, Drake and Hawkins, BM/Kaido etc. Too much of that just left blank.

The arc to me is not as bad as some people here exaggerate, but it clearly needed 20 more chapters. It should have ended "now" as a reference.
Holy shit, I just realized old man Hyou just disappeared after Onigashima.

Was he even seen on panel?

Is that dude dead?!?!?

partially i agree, but for me at least I started getting disappointed with the arc about 3/4 of the way into Act 3, and there’s no way to justify to me that this panel was coherent with the rest of the series. Even for the cheeky pun with Oden’s catchphrase it’s just in bad taste.
Act 1 was amazing it'd act 2 with all the characters that it got shaky and then crashed and burned in act 3

If Majority decides it is right, then it is right for a lot of people. If they vote on Wano and 89% like it, who the fuck cares about the 11%. You see 89% of Total watchers liked it, that means more people liked it than the ones that didn't. How can you say something is bad when just 10% says its bad? What stuff do you smoke bro? Majority decides things. If 90% give 5 stars and 10% 1 stars, what do you think the overall score would be?
Majority of Germany back then decided Nazism was right, does that make it right?

And? Do minority decide anything in like anything? If 90% people vote for a person, he\she gets elected regardless of what 10% thinks. 10% May think he's a loser but who cares.
Majority doesn't decide shit, it doesn't turn something into a fact

Majority only makes it shown what is popular and that's it

It felt like Oda got tired of Wano and in order to save time he cutt corners by jumping to the head without any meaningful build up (like Nami and ulti moment) or just straight up dropped it
I feel like theres always an "intent" to include these things but either personally feels its taking too long or gets rushed by editors. In the end though, its too late to even matter. The arc itself will stand the test of time with the general fanbase (most people seem to be happy with wano outside of this site)

Granted, my "wants" for the BMP for example is pure headcanon, he may never intended to have them fight here, save for BM and Peros. Even on that note, they could play a role as allies somewhere else (i.e. Elbaf, Saving Pudding, EoS), which i why I try not to think about it too much.

Majority of Germany back then decided Nazism was right, does that make it right?
Your comparison is ridiculous but still my point stands. Minority thinking it right, changed nothing. If a newbie comes to see One Piece being given 90% 5 stars, he'll watch it regardless of what 10% gave. I meant it that way.