and then the fanboys defend it with

"it's because his backstory it's gonna be resolved when we see the God Valley flashback, let him cook"

bro, we needed this now, this is Kaido's arc as a villain and being defeated, getting his flashback later would be shit
Yes and no. We didnt need to see Rocks and God Valley at the end of Wano. Im fine with that having been skipped because largely it was irrelevant to Kaido in regards to Wano itself.

But he didnt focus on other parts of Kaido's life that he should have. Kaido and BMs acrual relationship when they were young and after Rocks, how he met Queen and Jack after meeting King, etc.

These were the main issues with his FB, not Rocks.

I would take Enies Lobby Lucci before Kaido in Wano any day

much better villain for that arc

there's a reason people love Enies Lobby's final fight and think it's super satisfying

and think Wano's was unsatisfying
Hody Jones and Lucci are undeniably the two worst major villains in One Piece. Lucci was so bad he made Moria look good

Like I said context but since you don't want to reason, you can believe whatever you like just don't think you are always right.
My thing was Majority liked Wano and it'll be accepted as that. A newbie will see the reviews, if 90% is good, he'll buy\watch\do it. This is just how the world works now.

...now you can bring ridiculous comparison like Nazism was voted in germany( not accepted in majority of the world hence it was wrong) but it won't change anything. If you like Zoro, and you are comparing it on the basis of direction sense and let's say 90% say Zoro lacks the sense of direction, will it not be right? You may die over Zoro but you'll have to believe the majority because they're telling the truth.

You bring popularity into a strength comparison and say Nami > Sanji then its bs but majority don't vote like that but if you say Nami > Sanji vs Females, majority will say Nami> Sanji regardless of what Sanji fans think. Hence in terms of strength if you take a world poll and people vote 90-10 over a character( let's say 90% vote Zoro is stronger than Carrot) then the take is correct and majority has done right but if its 51%-49% like Zoro vs Sanji thing, thats inconclusive considerably and people can bring in different context but since the difference is small you can conclusively tell the majority is right on all fronts. 90-10 Is far conclusive than 52-48- like difference.
holy shit you're nuts

i'm not talking about power levels, i'm talking about being better characters

you said majority decides what's right

if majority says they like Wano, that makes Wano good

so if majority says they like Zoro and Nami over Sanji, that means Zoro and Nami are better characters than Sanji

that's it

perfect comparisson, no bullshit here

Yes and no. We didnt need to see Rocks and God Valley at the end of Wano. Im fine with that having been skipped because largely it was irrelevant to Kaido in regards to Wano itself.

But he didnt focus on other parts of Kaido's life that he should have. Kaido and BMs acrual relationship when they were young and after Rocks, how he met Queen and Jack after meeting King, etc.

These were the main issues with his FB, not Rocks.
I didn't say "we need this now" about the god valley event

i meant "we need this now" Kaido's character's workings

if it can only been shown in the God Valley incident, like people defend it, then yes, we needed it now

This is why I don't think he's dead yet.

We still haven't even gotten an actual God Valley flashback for fuck's sake. Ugh.
One piece haters don't think with a broad mind, are impatient and come into conclusion pretty quickly. They want everything of Kaido in Wano despite the fact that Rocks is a very important part of Kaido's life. If Crocodile can come back to the story and still be a part of it why cant Kaido and Big Mom return, they're not confirmed dead or something. Pell , Inagram, Sabo etx were supposed to be dead but came back.

I don't think that's what he's saying. He is saying that if majority says they like Wano, Wano would be viewed as a good arc for years to come regardless of what the minority feels.
and he says that makes it good

and the majority is the one that decides that

and that the minority that doesn't like the arc is wrong

he said the majority decides what's right

I didn't say "we need this now" about the god valley event

i meant "we need this now" Kaido's character's workings

if it can only been shown in the God Valley incident, like people defend it, then yes, we needed it now
Nope. God Valley isnt why Kaido isnt the way he is. I disagree. He was the way he was as a child being sold to be used for Wars. The problem is Oda waited 150 chapters to show it at the absolute end.

Id even argue a FB wasnt even needed. FBs for villains preTS barely even existed. Its the fact that what we got for such a major character was shoddy, I would have rather just not gotten one.

and he says that makes it good

and the majority is the one that decides that

and that the minority that doesn't like the arc is wrong

he said the majority decides what's right
That makes it good to most people, hence a positive reception. No one is right or wrong, it's just how it is. No personal opinion can be "right" or "wrong" because it is personal. But when you are speaking from an objective viewpoint (for example how much did it manage to capture people's interest and heart), Wano obviously succeeded at its job. A mangaka's job is to make people love his manga and sell more copies.
From a subjective viewpoint, Wano might be a good or bad arc, but from an objective standpoint, Wano is a good arc.

That makes it good to most people, hence a positive reception. No one is right or wrong, it's just how it is. No personal opinion can be "right" or "wrong" because it is personal. But when you are speaking from an objective viewpoint (for example how much did it manage to capture people's interest and heart), Wano obviously succeeded at its job. A mangaka's job is to make people love his manga and sell more copies.
From a subjective viewpoint, Wano might be a good or bad arc, but from an objective standpoint, Wano is a good arc.
Exactly

so objectively, since the majority decided it

Zoro and Nami are better characters than Sanji

correct

holy shit you're nuts

i'm not talking about power levels, i'm talking about being better characters

you said majority decides what's right

if majority says they like Wano, that makes Wano good

so if majority says they like Zoro and Nami over Sanji, that means Zoro and Nami are better characters than Sanji

that's it

perfect comparisson, no bullshit here
Thats bs. You are missing the word 'context' everytime and are babbling and editing what I have said to make it look like you know shit. You are so over yourself that you cannot come to a simple understanding and you say I am nuts? I have already given you examples on how the majority decides things is right but still you bring another fallacy and when I explain what I meant about the context of comparison, you can't understand it and bring the same fallacy again?
Don't think you are right at everything. Have the courtesy to understand what the other is trying to say and then discussion is going to be good or else its like a deluded man yapping.
Post automatically merged:

Lets end it here. He is too obsessed with his own ideas and even if you prove it, he'll deny. That is how delusion works.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
One piece haters don't think with a broad mind, are impatient and come into conclusion pretty quickly. They want everything of Kaido in Wano despite the fact that Rocks is a very important part of Kaido's life. If Crocodile can come back to the story and still be a part of it why cant Kaido and Big Mom return, they're not confirmed dead or something. Pell , Inagram, Sabo etx were supposed to be dead but came back.
If Pell survived that bomb, and a volcano killed Kaido and Big Mom, Oda is whack.