People lose the ability to understand the simplest things because of their bias

I mean to say "yeah I described it badly. I was wrong" is nearly impossible nowadays

I also had an argumentation with him back then but it led to nothing
You had an argument? You abused me for no reason and we both were threadbanned.
If you had any interest in understanding my words you'd make reason out of what I have said but since you have the bias that only you can be right about something, you have become a hypocrite too. Dont project on and judge others when you do the same thing, pal. You are not the greatest human in this world, you are just a single human, you can be wrong too.

btw

Super Hero movies make more money than most movies, many people like watching them and give them money

so they are objectively a good movie genre, keep that in mind

Robin is more likeable than Nami = Subjective
Nami is more likeable than Robin = Objective

Latter has proof and evidence
Being liked by the majority has literally nothing to do with quality

two completely different things bro

Our body tends to stock fat, even if it's killing us and making our life worse little by little in every single aspect

Wano was fucking terrible. One of the worst arcs Oda ever wrote.

@Kerkovian
Oda would be a loser anyway for Kaido/Big Mom situation. He said Kaido won't be defeated by Big Punchu and yet he did that.

If they come back that's even bigger bullshit now. They served their purpose no matter if it was bad or not.
Its subjective bro. You may not like it but others may. Its as it is, the world doesn't change just because we like or dislike something.