A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

That makes zero sense.

Luffy got a physical buff via awakening and still has to rely on haki. Kaido getting awakening does not take away from the fact that he still needs haki to win. And luffy still needs haki to defeat him
Let wano end :beckmoji::beckmoji:
Even after Kaido defeat , wano will need 10 to 20 chapters to finish every plot point.

Just an FYI, Drum is a known Yonko lover, so my guess is his post about 1049 -> 1050 is because this ends on a cliffhanger and he needs to see the outcome. I'm sure there's a lot more going on here in terms of chapter structure, but I feel like this is the case. Maybe it's a question of if Luffy won or not? Cause it seems like people are only predicting he wins in 1050 based on the events of 1049. But we'll have to see....could be way off the mark here

Just an FYI, Drum is a known Yonko lover, so my guess is his post about 1049 -> 1050 is because this ends on a cliffhanger and he needs to see the outcome. I'm sure there's a lot more going on here in terms of chapter structure, but I feel like this is the case. Maybe it's a question of if Luffy won or not? Cause it seems like people are only predicting he wins in 1050 based on the events of 1049. But we'll have to see....could be way off the mark here
basically it's like zoro/sanji fights lol