• Cracker
  • Smoothie
Kaido's Yonkou Commanders
  • King (#2)
  • Queen
  • Jack
Shanks's Yonkou Commanders
  • Ben (#2)
(won't assume the other two until there's more info because that post Wano Act 2 scene doesn't cut it)

Whitebeard's Yonkou Commanders
  • Marco (#2)
  • Ace
  • Jozu
  • Thatch
  • Vista
Roger's Yonkou Commanders
  • Rayleigh (#2)
  • Gaban
  • Oden
(there's definitely more)

Revolutionaries

Dragon's Yonkou Commanders
  • Sabo (#2)
(won't assume the others until there's more info on the hierarchy)
(wanted Terry Gilteo as the #2 and Sabo as the Wild Card)

Worst Gen
(there's a reason for the quotations on Kid and Law's crew)

Law's "Yonkou Commanders"
  • Bepo (#2)
Kid's "Yonkou Commanders"
  • Killer (#2)
Blackbeard's Yonkou Commanders
  • Burgess
  • Shiryu (#2)
  • Pizarro
Luffy's Yonkou Commanders:
  • Zoro (#2)
  • Sanji
  • Jimbei

Last edited:
Ahaha, that sounds familiar somehow and something they would pick up on and point out, a very Japanese type observation and such! Robin's VA is so classy there but Nami's is all "BOOBA" like Namis design post TS hahaha.

Seriously though Namis VA is GORGEOUS!

Robin's looks great too! (I have to restrain my wild thoughts because I don't want to get the Franky ball crushing treatment! LMAO!)

:catlewd::catpole::catblush::catsweat:

:robinsweat:

:lunazing::lumazed::fujilaugh::happinesspunch::shocking:

The SHs have such amazing VAs, irreplaceable, iconic and such, so funny, energetic, quirky and talented too! I really hope they all make it to the end of the series together! I adore them so much!
Sanji's VA :josad:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
This mfker:rolaugh:

Anyways.

Onigashima lands but the way it lands is interesting wait for the panels:lulz::lulz::lulz:
Fucking clown :shame:
Redon a clout chasing has been
MonsterZoro has replaced him
Post automatically merged:

Ahaha, that sounds familiar somehow and something they would pick up on and point out, a very Japanese type observation and such! Robin's VA is so classy there but Nami's is all "BOOBA" like Namis design post TS hahaha.

Seriously though Namis VA is GORGEOUS!

Robin's looks great too! (I have to restrain my wild thoughts because I don't want to get the Franky ball crushing treatment! LMAO!)

:catlewd::catpole::catblush::catsweat:

:robinsweat:

:lunazing::lumazed::fujilaugh::happinesspunch::shocking:

The SHs have such amazing VAs, irreplaceable, iconic and such, so funny, energetic, quirky and talented too! I really hope they all make it to the end of the series together! I adore them so much!
Robin VA lowkey look like Asian Rachel from Friends

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Obviously BB thing was no hint

Why anyone will drop chapter related hint (which doesn't make sense anyway) a week prior to the scheduled date?

Also, 3 years of being in wano is making me sick.

Tbh, I don't like things to get rushed but damn how we are still in wano after 3 years yet far away from wano end 🤦

J

Joy D. MADS

Obviously BB thing was no hint

Why anyone will drop chapter realted hint (which doesn't make sense anyway) a week prior to the scheduled date?

Also, 3 years of being in wano is making me sick.

Tbh, I don't like things to get rushed but damn how we are still in wano after 3 years yet far away from wano end 🤦
Wano is horrible man... no interesting stuff from the outside world, no interesting characters besides Caribou, Apoo, Who's Who and a few ones, only samurai shit and so...

Some people said Dressrosa was bad, but man I FUCKING LOVE DRESSROSA compared to this. I really hope this ends on august-september at max.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Wano is horrible man... no interesting stuff from the outside world, no interesting characters besides Caribou, Apoo, Who's Who and a few ones, only samurai shit and so...

Some people said Dressrosa was bad, but man I FUCKING LOVE DRESSROSA compared to this. I really hope this ends on august-september at max.
I really doubt we will see wano ending by August.

We usually get 3 chapters then a break.

If we go by this then we will have around 10-12 chapters before we hit August.

Don't see wano getting wrapped up in 10-12 chapters when we still have

1)Zoro plot unresolved

2) Momo still not sure about Opening wano (be sure that Oda will dedicate a chapter or two related to this)

3)Kaido still hasn't reached to a point where we can tell that he is going down in a chapter or two.

4)Onigshima is still in the air

5)Other SN and CP plot+ aftermath of defeating kaido

6) And, oda's love for samurias is too big that he will try to bring them again

Don't see how all of this is being wrapped up by August