J

Joy D. MADS

I don't see that as an unexpected event.

I mean if oda has said such thing then it has more to do with how arc usually ends but this time it won't - maybe we won't get happy ending like usual - Robin getting captured as a case in point
I know... But it's Oda.

He maybe thinks that most of fandom thinks Kaido will die by Zoro here, so... Well, I will do another thing to surprise you guys!

I am not very fan for the ZKK or the WG capturing him, I would love to see Kaido vs all the WG forces at Wano and dying here like a boss.

Robin being kidnapped to get us into another arcs is hotter than magma.

- CP0
- Apoo
- Caribou

One of these guys is gonna kidnap her and shell/give to the WG.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I know... But it's Oda.

He maybe thinks that most of fandom thinks Kaido will die by Zoro here, so... Well, I will do another thing to surprise you guys!

I am not very fan for the ZKK or the WG capturing him, I would love to see Kaido vs all the WG forces at Wano and dying here like a boss.

Robin being kidnapped to get us into another arcs is hotter than magma.

- CP0
- Apoo
- Caribou

One of these guys is gonna kidnap her and shell/guve to the WG.
ZKK happening is unexpected ending.

Because usually we don't see SH killing an opponent or zoro messing Luffy's opponent at the end.

It's not happening and with Luffy simply defeating kaido is our usual ending.

But it could swing in many way - we can have BB ,Shanks, Luffy actually taking heavy toll because of awakening or something else.

J

Joy D. MADS

It would be funny if the last CP0 dude fail to capture her but Apoo or Caribou success to shell her to the WG. LMAO

Later, Apoo/Cariboumocks CP0 dude ha ha ha. "If you want the bitch, then pay or give me something!".

J

Joy D. MADS

ZKK happening is unexpected ending.

Because usually we don't see SH killing an opponent or zoro messing Luffy's opponent at the end.

It's not happening and with Luffy simply defeating kaido is our usual ending.

But it could swing in many way - we can have BB ,Shanks, Luffy actually taking heavy toll because of awakening or something else.
Yeah, if Kaido is gonna die, he will die to a certain third person (WG, Blackbeard, Shanks, Big Mom?).

I'm hoping we get something like this:

Luffy doesn't get beaten another time, but the G5 drawback kicks in and Luffy can't bounce back, he turns really old / weak with his lifespan being completely sucked out, almost dead.

Law finds out more about the Poneglyphs / The Will of D. in Onigashima, maybe Robin tells him something and he finds out his destiny...

Law sacrifices himself to use the Eternal Youth surgery on Luffy, which makes Luffy comeback from the drawback and is now able to use G5 without having to care about his lifespan (Luffy is now immortal from age / sickness, but not from being killed). Luffy defeats Kaido with his new found youth, but Law either dies or gets severely damaged / paralyzed because of the surgery.

That way G5 drawback will actually have an impact in the story, instead of just "less lifespan" that won't do anything until the series ends.

Joy boy fruit
No one besides maybe Blackbeard could touch
Kid Law Apoo are jokes compared to Luffy
Law literally has everything in his arsenal. He can make shockwaves, huge sword that vibrantes, lightning, teleportation, personality change, etc. Kid can make an electromagnetic cannon out of thin air and create many highly destructive things while Luffy is just stretching and inflating lmao

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Law literally has everything in his arsenal. He can make shockwaves, huge sword that vibrantes, lightning, teleportation, personality change, etc. Kid can make an electromagnetic cannon out of thin air and create many highly destructive things while Luffy is just stretching and inflating lmao
Yeah lol but he not Joyboy 😂

The deification of Luffy is so awful
I knew he had some teasers of this shit PreTS
But I thought it was all attributed to Will of D and the mysteries that lie within it

Just for it to be all just a Devil Fruit shtick
He’s no different than Big Mom and her Mother Mode bs, just plot armor garbage tacked on to make him be the only one capable of getting the one piece
Doesn't matter. No one is there to be capable of getting one piece or becoming WSS. It is evident since the beginning. Atleast for one piece, you can count on Blackbeard being a top contender but quest to WSS is like a side story with no one cares about.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah lol but he not Joyboy 😂
Luffy is not joyboy either or atleast not in a literal sense. Reread 1046.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So what you think will happen to kaido once he is defeated by Luffy?

Don't think just him leaving wano after defeat makes any sense to me
Kaido is in Wano because he's waiting for something.
If this something happens already (Joy Boy's second coming, Wano opening borders, whatever, that will trigger a war that will engulf the entire world, like WB said), he loses his purpose of staying in Wano.
So him not coming back when it doesn't matter anymore makes perfect sense.