Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

:suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Nah my interest will drop ; also depends if yamato joins SH or not because I also stan her
What about Shanks , Mihawk or BB?

Do you like them?

Since you are kaido fan then according to you what fate awaits kaido?

ZkK

Or

Someone else killing Kaido

Or getting captured by marines

Or anything else

What about Shanks , Mihawk or BB?

Do you like them?

Since you are kaido fan then according to you what fate awaits kaido?

ZkK

Or

Someone else killing Kaido

Or getting captured by marines

Or anything else
I am neutral towards them ; as for ZKK I don't really care but I don't think it happens. Luffy always gets the last hit and has most impact + I don't see oda making his MCs killing a character on screen

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
The deification of Luffy is so awful
I knew he had some teasers of this shit PreTS
But I thought it was all attributed to Will of D and the mysteries that lie within it

Just for it to be all just a Devil Fruit shtick
He’s no different than Big Mom and her Mother Mode bs, just plot armor garbage tacked on to make him be the only one capable of getting the one piece

Reborn

I am neutral towards them ; as for ZKK I don't really care but I don't think it happens. Luffy always gets the last hit and has most impact + I don't see oda making his MCs killing a character on screen
So what you think will happen to kaido once he is defeated by Luffy?

Don't think just him leaving wano after defeat makes any sense to me

Reborn

But I thought it was all attributed to Will of D and the mysteries that lie within it

He’s no different than Big Mom and her Mother Mode bs, just plot armor garbage tacked on to make him be the only one capable of getting the one piece
I don't mind such awakening

I am also fine with looney toon stuffs. Made a boring dragged fight hilarious for me.

But my issue is that it overshadowed Advanced haki totally. Throughout wano it was about learning advanced haki to defeat kaido - a concept on which everything was build since TS but suddenly Awakening of God fruit having ridiculous abilities became big deal.

Imo kizaru or BB will kill him or something or he will get trapped.
Doubt kizaru will come to wano

BB can

But I think he already has 3 DFS.

Let's see

If kaido is getting killed the I still prefer ZKK over BB killing kaido.

J

Joy D. MADS

I really doubt we will see wano ending by August.

We usually get 3 chapters then a break.

If we go by this then we will have around 10-12 chapters before we hit August.

Don't see wano getting wrapped up in 10-12 chapters when we still have

1)Zoro plot unresolved

2) Momo still not sure about Opening wano (be sure that Oda will dedicate a chapter or two related to this)

3)Kaido still hasn't reached to a point where we can tell that he is going down in a chapter or two.

4)Onigshima is still in the air

5)Other SN and CP plot+ aftermath of defeating kaido

6) And, oda's love for samurias is too big that he will try to bring them again

Don't see how all of this is being wrapped up by August
Well, as I see things are going:

1) Zoro's plot it's not going to be relevant, but if this turns to be an important thing, it will be shown in another arc (maybe reserved for a new PU) and we only will get some reaction/hint for the future (GODA).

2) This plot will be finished around may-june along with another stuff unsolved. All minor plots are closed and solved, so only Onigashima landing with safety and Kaido KO'ed remaining, plus WG ships doing something "unexpected" who could affect in the next arcs.

3) Kaido is already weakened, we all have seen it plus Yamato is telling this to us, the readers. He will have to release Onigashima to make his final move (then Momochad would ride the clouds to stop Onigashima from falling) and then gets defeated.

4) As I said in point 3, Kaido most likely will get bad injuried by Luffy with his thunder attack plus being already tired... so he will release Onigashima to make Momochad take the ride. All of this content could be wrapped up next chapter.

5) Well, this is post Wano material, outside news, Apoo talking to Big News Morgans, Caribou talking to his "boss", new bounties, Shichibukai news, Levely news, Alabasta news, Sabo and Vivi news... this could be around, 5-8 chapters at max before starting the next arc.

6) This is not important at this point... IMO we will never see again the Scabbards, and if we do, it will be at the very end of the series to help Luffy OR to see what's happening in the new Wano Country. The only characters tied to Wano who are important are Momonosuke, Hiyori and Yamato, that's all.

So I can see it ending by september more or less.

I can't.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
A
I don't mind such awakening

I am also fine with looney toon stuffs. Made a boring dragged fight hilarious for me.

But my issue is that it overshadowed Advanced haki totally. Throughout wano it was about learning advanced haki to defeat kaido - a concept on which everything was build since TS but suddenly Awakening of God fruit having ridiculous abilities became big deal.

Doubt kizaru will come to wano

BB can

But I think he already has 3 DFS.

Let's see

If kaido is getting killed the I still prefer ZKK over BB killing kaido.
wakening was fun. I have no qualms
I just wish he wasn’t a Deity and normal Zoan
Now I have low hopes for Blackbeard. What if the Yami is a shitty Deity fruit

J

Joy D. MADS

It's ZKK.:steef:

I interviewed one of the editors sometime ago

In your opinion what unexpected ending can happen?
For example, Kaido being captured (again ha ha) by the WG? Then Oda would not have to kill him, at least for now. And maybe at the final war he will die doing something? He will achieve his "glorious death in battle" dream.

We all know that Oda doesn't like to kill his own characters...

Yuderon hype is dead. He’s being wrong so many times.
Exactly. Maybe somethimes Oda could hide info about future or past events to the story but not always must be the case.

Reborn

A

wakening was fun. I have no qualms
I just wish he wasn’t a Deity and normal Zoan
Now I have low hopes for Blackbeard. What if the Yami is a shitty Deity fruit
Oda is hiding true nature of yami

I mean why someone like BB will spend years searching for it unless yami is really something special.

Gomu being very special fruit was dropped out of nowhere because till it's awakening we were told it's an ordinary fruit with ordinary abilities.

Yami is portrayed as really special because BB is shown to look for it while putting himself as an underling after reading df book

Reborn

For example, Kaido being captured (again ha ha) by the WG? Then Oda would not have to kill him, at least for now. And maybe at the final war he will die doing something? He will achieve his "glorious death in battle" dream.

We all know that Oda doesn't like to kill his own characters...

Exactly. Maybe somethimes Oda could hide info about future or past events to the story but not always must be the case.
I don't see that as an unexpected event.

I mean if oda has said such thing then it has more to do with how arc usually ends but this time it won't - maybe we won't get happy ending like usual - Robin getting captured as a case in point

Where was it stated that Luffy is the only one capable of having the One Piece?