News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

For logic, Marco's bounty supposed to be above Luffy's bounty, It makes no sense to be smaller than luffy, much less smaller than jack and the others pathetics calamities, that would be the height of ridicule.
it's not up to you to decide "what does make sense or not" on the base of "what you like or not/ what you understood or not"

YOUR OWN PERCEPTION IS NOT THE REALITY ! PERIODT

Oda is the owner of the story he knows the rank of everyone of the characters depending of his imagination of the whole story
saying that this should not be like this or like that means that you know better than the author himself. which is not true

Maroc is a YC as the others, and everytime Marco fans try to "imagine" anything different form this reality, they put themeselves in a clowning situation.

GROW UP

it's not up to you to decide "what does make sense or not" on the base of "what you like or not/ what you understood or not"

YOUR OWN PERCEPTION IS NOT THE REALITY ! PERIODT

Oda is the owner of the story he knows the rank of everyone of the characters depending of his imagination of the whole story
saying that this should not be like this or like that means that you know better than the author himself. which is not true

Maroc is a YC as the others, and everytime Marco fans try to "imagine" anything different form this reality, they put themeselves in a clowning situation.

GROW UP
Of course Oda is the only one to rank the characters, but the fact is, Marco have so much more history, more importance, he get hype of the Gorosei in person to be one potential Yonkou and defeat Teach, he is so much bigger than the 3 calamities together.

This is not my opinion, not my preference, this is the FACT that mangá showed to us, Marco is a legend, calamities are useless.

Of course Oda is the only one to rank the characters, but the fact is, Marco have so much more history, more importance, he get hype of the Gorosei in person to be one potential Yonkou and defeat Teach, he is so much bigger than the 3 calamities together.

This is not my opinion, not my preference, this is the FACT that mangá showed to us, Marco is a legend, calamities are useless.
"Marco and the rest of the Whitebeard Pirates". You missed that part.

NOT TRUE
The Gorocei Never put Marco in the rank of a Younko, They put "Marco + the rest WBC" COULD POSSIBLY (uncertainty) defeat Teach, and they gave you in the other Hand "The Younko THEMSELVES"
Their doubt about the possibility of "MARCO AND THE REST OF WBC"'s win was right , cause the result was : AN OVERWHELMING DEFEAT

For logic, Marco's bounty supposed to be above Luffy's bounty, It makes no sense to be smaller than luffy, much less smaller than jack and the others pathetics calamities, that would be the height of ridicule.
The point of WCI and Luffy’s fight against his Kata and the insane bounty increase as well as the claim of Luffy being a fifth emperor is to differentiate him on a different lvl to those YC1 and in general YCs.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Funny to see how many came out of the woodwork to hate on him when that fake less than a bil shit came out.
***** is weirdos dawg lol, they legit get some kinda sense of accomplishment for being mad at a Japanese cartoon drawing Lmaoooo

Like I give not a single duck if Marco has 500mill or 4.3bill, but since ***** wanna act a whole ass bout it then I guess…..

"Marco and the rest of the Whitebeard Pirates". You missed that part.
Yeah, all of WB pirates are important.

NOT TRUE
The Gorocei Never put Marco in the rank of a Younko, They put "Marco + the rest WBC" COULD POSSIBLY (uncertainty) defeat Teach, and they gave you in the other Hand "The Younko THEMSELVES"
Their doubt about the possibility of "MARCO AND THE REST OF WBC"'s win was right , cause the result was : AN OVERWHELMING DEFEAT
It's true, Marco + the rest WB pirates could possibly defeat Teach AND HIM SUBORDINATES, not Teach alone, Crew vs Crew, and Marco are the captain of them just like Teach.