News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

To answer questions who are asked since a lot of pages about Marco's bounty :

The box on the right says "1 billion to less than 2 billion"
if the table ranks characters even if the information is the same does it mean the real value input should be there?
for example: if 20億~50億未満 is the value for big mom and shanks and kurohige the table should not be able to rank which of the 3 has a higher bounty and which hass the lower since the value input is the same.

but the table rank them correctly so the exact value of the bounties is probably there if someone can read the source of the page i think

Sup boy what did i told u? Izo 500m i was right
And marco 1.4b will be
Vista def has 1b+
Post automatically merged:

@playa4321 :phoenixmarco:
Sup Bro,
I was assuming that Marco should have a Bounty between 1B-1.5B, look at (AS HE SHOULD):

I agree 100%
Marco's Bounty will reveal his true power rank/Level, since he has in his favour all the factors to make the bounty beyond 1.5B. Once it's revealed we will have 3 results:
-Marco's Bounty > 1.5B : Maroc should not be seen anymore as a YC, if he's not above all the rest of YC's he would be the strongest YC.
-Marco's Bounty 1B - 1.5B : Marco is an ordinary Yonko cammander (As he should be)
-Marco's Bounty< 1B : Marco is definitely "weaker" in term of skills and brut power, since he has all the (experience, the status, the clash with the navy, participation in wars, WB 5B bounty....) so the ony point that could make his bounty under 1B is his power compared to the others YC.
Izo is no big deal, so 500M is well deserved
What I found funny about your post, is puting Vista and Jozu in the 1B rank too

S

stealthblack

kata is strongest yc1 after marco. kata beats king and Ben beckman

king is just a dam crow and ben has most generic fodder pirate weapons

Last edited by a moderator:
NOT TRUE
The Gorocei Never put Marco in the rank of a Younko, They put "Marco + the rest WBC" COULD POSSIBLY (uncertainty) defeat Teach, and they gave you in the other Hand "The Younko THEMSELVES"
Their doubt about the possibility of "MARCO AND THE REST OF WBC"'s win was right , cause the result was : AN OVERWHELMING DEFEAT
What does it change? Is not that the Gorosei is talking as if whole WB crew could be BB alone. They clearly intended that the WB pirates led by Marco was the only non Yonko crew who could defeat BB pirates led by Teach.
The fact that the Gorosei give Marco and Marco only the benefit of the doubt in defeating BB is already enough to put him on a different level than all the other yonko commanders despite the outcome of the battle.

it's not up to you to decide "what does make sense or not" on the base of "what you like or not/ what you understood or not"

YOUR OWN PERCEPTION IS NOT THE REALITY ! PERIODT

Oda is the owner of the story he knows the rank of everyone of the characters depending of his imagination of the whole story
saying that this should not be like this or like that means that you know better than the author himself. which is not true

Maroc is a YC as the others, and everytime Marco fans try to "imagine" anything different form this reality, they put themeselves in a clowning situation.

GROW UP
Having a brain and being able to read allow us to decide what does make sense and what does not in a story written by another man who uses a brain in a similiar manner to us. Marco has been the first mate of the strongest man in the world, he fought with and against the most important pirates since 20+ years.
WB crew is still the only crew who dared to challenge the World Government in his own base against their full forces.
All of these factors made me and others come to the conclusion that Marco is the most important, strongest and notorius of all the Yonko commanders, and being the strongest crew for so long and causing a total war against the World Government justified a high bounty who could be close but not too close to BB's bounty, since in the end BB proved to be on another level.
You said that the perception of @Adam is not the reality? Well I can say the same of you, since you are the one giving or not giving importance to Oda hints as you please. Gorosei statement is not something that Oda putted in randomly, his goal was clearly to make a standing of the top crews of the moment (first the 4 yonko crews, second Marco pirates slight below, then the rest).

Maroc is a YC as the others, and everytime Marco fans try to "imagine" anything different form this reality, they put themeselves in a clowning situation.

GROW UP
Clowning situation? Like Marco 1v2ing Kaido's YC1 + YC2 at the same time?
Marco's bounty is not high as I and others tought, his lost against BB and the 2 years of retirement might have make him a bit less powerful, but he still is stronger than any other YC1, both by feats and portrayal, watch him.

For logic, Marco's bounty supposed to be above Luffy's bounty, It makes no sense to be smaller than luffy, much less smaller than jack and the others pathetics calamities, that would be the height of ridicule.
No, logically Marco's bounty should be below Luffy's, Luffy post WCI was considered an Emperor by someone like Big News Morgan, something Marco never achieved though given the opportunity, Luffy's status sit directly above Marco's.
Whether Luffy was stronger than Marco at the point is up to debate, but he has more clout than Marco for sure.

How to look for the bounties

Step 1

Go to

https://one-piece.com/vivre/list2.php

Look for the character you want (es. Marco) and look at the code in the third column for Marco it is "0446"

Stepo 2

Go to

https://one-piece.com/vivre/data2.php

Do control f and search for "0446" (without the quotes)

You are going to find 4 entries in total, and 2 strings of code. One in the middle of the page, on at the bottom, pick the one at the bottom.

Check the end of the string where it says "start" the number there is the bounty

Example for Marco you get this

{"\u756a\u53f7":"0446","C\u756a\u53f7":"04461","\u53ce\u9332":"BOOSTER PACK\n\u8c6a\u5feb\uff01\u4f1d\u8aac\u306e\u7537\u9054!!","\u53ce\u9332\u30bd\u30fc\u30c8\u7528":"25","\u8272\uff08\u5206\u985e\uff09":"\u767d\u3072\u3052\u6d77\u8cca\u56e3","\u8272\u30bd\u30fc\u30c8\u7528":"9","\u540d\u524d":"\u30de\u30eb\u30b3","\u540d\u524d\uff08\u8aad\u307f\uff09\u30bd\u30fc\u30c8\u7528":"\u307e\u308b\u3053","\u51fa\u8eab\u5730":"\u301d\u5049\u5927\u306a\u308b\u822a\u8def\u301f","\u6d77\u8cca\u56e3\uff06\u6240\u5c5e":"\u767d\u3072\u3052\u6d77\u8cca\u56e3","\u8a95\u751f\u6708":"10\u6708","\u8a95\u751f\u6708\u30bd\u30fc\u30c8\u7528":"10 ","\u8840\u6db2\u578b":"X","\u8840\u6db2\u578b\u30bd\u30fc\u30c8\u7528":"1","\u61f8\u8cde\u91d1\u203b\u5143\u61f8\u8cde\u91d1\u542b\u3080":"10\u5104\uff5e20\u5104\u672a\u6e80","\u61f8\u8cde\u91d1\u30bd\u30fc\u30c8\u7528":"1374000000","start":"","end":"","working":"","comment\r":"\r"},
The first red number is the character's code (Marco in this case) the last one is the bounty. I have verified this by checking for characters for which we know the bounties already like Roger, Katakuri etc.

This are the bounties

Marco 1.374B
Izo 510M
Belo Betty 457M
Karasu 400M
Lindbergh 316M
Morley 293M

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Step 1

Go to

Look for the character you want (es. Marco) and look at the code in the third column for Marco it is "0446"

Stepo 2

Go to

You are going to find 4 entries in total, and 2 strings of code. One in the middle of the page, on at the bottom, pick the one at the bottom.

Check the end of the string where it says "start" the number there is the bounty

The first red number is the character's code (Marco in this case) the last one is the bounty. I have verified this by checking for characters for which we know the bounties already like Roger.

This are the bounties

Marco 1.374B
Izo 510M
Belo Betty 457M
Karasu 400M
Lindbergh 316M
Morley 293M
LMFAOOOOO

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Step 1

Go to

Stepo 2

Go to

The first red number is the character's code (Marco in this case) the last one is the bounty. I have verified this by checking for characters for which we know the bounties already like Roger, Katakuri etc.

This are the bounties

Marco 1.374B
Izo 510M
Belo Betty 457M
Karasu 400M
Lindbergh 316M
Morley 293M
lmao nice find. @Zowo look at this.