News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

The Bounties !

King is 1.39 billion
WsW is 546 million
Sasaki is 472 million
BM is 480 Million
Ulti is 400 Million
Page One is 290 Million
Lmaoooo "but but parallel 1,32b and 1,33b for sanji 330 and zoro 320". Haha !

@playa4321 well at least King has the highest bounty for now among all yc.
Shiryu started with 0 so i don't think he has more. Left only Ben beckman.

Only 110 millions of difference between him and luffy and King is not even the captain :cheers:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I wonder if Marco's bounty got increase after MF and the Payback war
Well......he kinda lost both.
I understand Luffy getting the 100M due to, not only being a rookie and dictating the flow of a war, but also the Impel Down escape.
Then he loses the Payback War against Blackbeard as well, and is likely that a lot of members of the crew died. Then he went into hiding to protect that village.
I don't think he got an increase at all.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lmao.The crew that benefits even more from the captain's influence and aggression is the Kaido crew.Despite that, there is decidedly a difference.Peros>any f6.There's not even a member of the flying six with a better feat than Peros.Don't give an example of Ulti's Linlin fight.Kinemon tanked Kaido's advance who use coc attack with two hands.
Where did you get that from? BM's crew are literally her offsprings, they should be the last crew to accuse others about riding on their captain's accomplishments. Even Kaido's bounty is barely above Big Mom's, so the idea that his reputation helps his underlings inflate their bounties more than BM does for her own children is plain nonsense.

Kinemon never tanked Kaido's attack. He's barely alive after Kaido's hit, and this is a fight Kinemon can't afford to lose, unlike Ulti. Pero can be as strong as Jack for all I care, but it won't be because of his bounty. I actually think it makes more sense for Pero and Snack to be above F6 because the rest of BM's veterans as well as their top 3 are weaker than their counterparts from Kaido's crew.