News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

New Jump scan with more information about Egghead pack!! New packs will be on sale 1st November (the same day as One Piece Volume 110).

What about aokiji side and co characters?
Who are the characters there?

My guess is Aokiji , Coby , Sword members , Akainu daughter confirmation.
Bb Pirates.
Shiryu sword rank (hopefully) ar least , 21 great grade blade. Or maybe a cursed blade.

Kuzan bounty / shiryu bounty / BB pirates bounty.

I know I'm being very hopeful.

What about aokiji side and co characters?
Who are the characters there?

My guess is Aokiji , Coby , Sword members , Akainu daughter confirmation.
Bb Pirates.
Shiryu sword rank (hopefully) ar least , 21 great grade blade. Or maybe a cursed blade.

Kuzan bounty / shiryu bounty / BB pirates bounty.

I know I'm being very hopeful.
I'll tell you what Kuzan's bounty will be: 'Unknown'

Bounties for Blackbeard's crew will appear when SH fights them
Just like it was with Marco, King and the Flying Seven

I'll tell you what Kuzan's bounty will be: 'Unknown'

Bounties for Blackbeard's crew will appear when SH fights them
Just like it was with Marco, King and the Flying Seven
As much as it sounds valid.

I think we already know the levels they will be at.
Given we already have a rough idea of where YC1-YC3 stands.
And we already know blackbeard bounty.

For Kuzan , I think revealing his bounty will be huge stuff. I'm counting it to be around 3B only. Given other admirals are ranked somewhere in that ball park only by Cross guild.

And for Akainu maybe 4B , so Aokiji range is somewhere between 3B ~ 4B.

Because no way in the hell they raised his bounty more than blackbeard , making it a cross guild situation.

As much as it sounds valid.

I think we already know the levels they will be at.
Given we already have a rough idea of where YC1-YC3 stands.
And we already know blackbeard bounty.

For Kuzan , I think revealing his bounty will be huge stuff. I'm counting it to be around 3B only. Given other admirals are ranked somewhere in that ball park only by Cross guild.

And for Akainu maybe 4B , so Aokiji range is somewhere between 3B ~ 4B.

Because no way in the hell they raised his bounty more than blackbeard , making it a cross guild situation.
Kuzan gonna be close to Mihawk's one because both are considered like an "underling" i think.

Now, I am admittedly not a expert on the subject of transgenderism, but I would say Kikunojo would be a genuine example of a male to female.

Whereas Yamato seems to not emulate Oden, but *be* Oden, and since he was a man, so now are they as a result. But that also seems to be the extend of how far they go, especially in comparison to Kikunojo.

If Kuzan has higher bounty than Mihawk will they keep saying Mihawk is above him? Both are underlings etc. so similar conditions etc. will they find excuses?
But in reality, Mihawk is below the admirals for everyone except for Zoro fans, Mihawk fans and for some normal fans even if Mihawk has actually a bounty above Kuzan. Why ? So a higher bounty doesn't matter for Mihawk ?

And what about you ? Do you think Kuzan is above Mihawk or below ?

But in reality, Mihawk is below the admirals for everyone except for Zoro fans, Mihawk fans and for some normal fans even if Mihawk has actually a bounty above Kuzan. Why ? So a higher bounty doesn't matter for Mihawk ?

And what about you ? Do you think Kuzan is above Mihawk or below ?
The narrative and role of Kuzan as the one Coby will defeat to become serious rival to luffy suggest me that Kuzan can be above Mihawk.