News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Yes Jimbei was also bleeding against WsW, so was Magellan against Ivankov. I consider these one sided asswhoopings, with a bit of a setback. That's all.
How much cope can someone take? Especialy for someone like Mr. Go lol
Go wasn't just bleeding - but that alone shows you it wasn't easy and handling someone like a child - he was also huffing, indicating it was quiet exchausting taking Drake out - and then Go's own statement of Drake being a tough opponent.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sasaki himself implied he's weaker than Drake IIRC, I think Drake > Sasaki is the correct take.

Either way, WsW simply doesn't have the feats, portrayal or anything to hold Mr.Go's jockstrap. Tobi Roppo is something entirely beneath him. WsW doesn't have better feats than Apoo.
We're back to square one again. I can see Mr. Go being stronger than WsW, but he himself doesn't have solid feats to begin with. His best feats are dominating Drake and Apoo while seemingly failing to dominate an injured Izo in a two-on-one. Izo, as well as Mr.Go, as far as we know has lesser portrayal than Jinbe. None of Mr. Go victims can hold a candle against the Sharkman while WsW can—although he ultimately lost. So I am not seeing where you're drawing conclusions from.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
If they don't have their fruits, yes. A graded sword, as I said, is just an added advantage to it's wielder; having a superior blade won't make you automatically stronger.
Post automatically merged:

Why?

We saw Kuzan trading blows with old Garp and Kizaru have an equal sword fight with Rayleigh in addition to swatting aside blows from AdCoC base Luffy, snake man, and Nika. Why wouldn’t fruitless Admirals custom Oden exactly? Oden’s best feat is something matched by rooftop Zoro. Hooray? Rooftop Zoro would’ve been high diffed by King if King didn’t turn his invincibility off.

Fujitora having the only supreme blade confirmed to be forged in Wano is a hardcore slap in the face to Oden who wielded two great blades. It’s clear that Oda wants us to see Fujitora’s sword skill above Oden, not sure how you can argue otherwise. At least Ryuma blackened his great blade, Oden couldn’t even do that.

And Aramaki is in the same convo as the other fruitless Admirals. Clearly above Oden’s level, that can’t be denied.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Lmfao suicide as a hobby is such a badass way to hype up the strongest character in the series so far and it was mentioned in his intro ofc but still.

But wait, the vivre card actually says hes dead? Really? If he and Big Mom really went out like that for good, then thats really disappointing and crushing.

-edit- I MISREAD, my bad!

Last edited:
Lmfao suicide as a hobby is such a badass way to hype up the strongest character in the series so far and it was mentioned in his intro ofc but still.

But wait, the vivre card actually says hes dead? Really? If he and Big Mom really went out like that for good, then thats really disappointing and crushing.
Wait it says he is dead where? catded

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!