News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Superior blades are just an added advantage to the user's power as far as I am concerned. Just having superior blade doesn't make you stronger/weaker than the other swordsman.
Just curious, excluding Fujitora and Ryokugyu: what other supreme blade/black blade weilders would you even consider being weaker than Oden?

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
If Lucci doesn't fight Zoro all this arguing doesn't happen, which is sad for people like me who actually likes Guernica for his personality and the commitment to his role he showed during the arc, without giving a damn about his actual power level.
How dare you enjoy characters for who they are and how they're written over playground powerscaling.

:saden::risiup:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lucci is stronger than Guernica. Kaku is stronger than Guernica. Fuck even WW > Guernica.

There is nothing indicating Guernica can even beat Izou in a 1 on 1. Thinking Oda wrote that "strongest" shit in VCs is nonsensical. It's just poorly worded b.s.
Lucci I can understand, but we have no reason to think the rest are above him.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
How is Drake WW level at worst? WW was the strongest TR (highest bounty and was leading them like Ichiji did in the intro) and vying for a Calamity spot.
Irrelevant, Drake is WW level. No amount of cope is gonna change that reality.

Mr.Go dealt with Drake around the same difficulty Jimbei dealt with WsW. WsW is not dealing with Drake as easily as that, he should consider himself lucky to even win.

Irrelevant, Drake is WW level. No amount of cope is gonna change that reality.

Mr.Go dealt with Drake around the same difficulty Jimbei dealt with WsW. WsW is not dealing with Drake as easily as that, he should consider himself lucky to even win.
No he isn't. Not all TR are the same, just like not all the Calamities are the same. WW was legit portrayed as a contender for Calamity spot, while Drake was Queen's bitch.

Jinbe literally got the same bounty as Zoro and Sanji for beating Who's Who.