News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Yeah, I’m starting to think that first commanders are closer to admirals than people think.

Even though they probably won, it wouldn’t make sense for Fuji to be that bruised by the Revos if he were as strong as Kaido. It does make a lot of sense if he were around first commanders.
I like to think that commanders can inflict top tiers some good damage when scabbards, supernovas, rev commanders could achieve that, you could say scabbards damage didn't mattet much but in the long run it gets accumilated by the damage inflicted by the supernovas too.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes, there is a reason why Doffy stated he was going to kill Fujitora twice, but he was scared of fighting Kaido.

Fujitora has a strong DF, but he's a normal human after all. He's not a freak of nature.
Fujitora is lowkey Admiral version of Ace.

Devil fruit abuser.

Even with Zoro clash. He needed to put gravity pressure on his blade because he is not even half good with sword.

According to the official website of VC, Marco’s bounty between 1 ~ 2 billions !!

:kayneshrug:hey it's Jo_Ndule here!

This should serve as a lesson for you guys.

stop expecting characters who are underlings to have a bounty over Luffy
Even Benn I won't be surprised if he has 1.4 B max
King 1.33 B
Roo 1.2 B
Yassop 1.1 B
Marco 999M
Jozu 800-900M
Vista 700-850M

Don't expect characters with no crews to also have a bounty over Luffy unless they were Ex Admirals.
*Kuzan 1B - 1.8 B
Mihawk 900 M -1.2 B max
Weevil 888M or 988 M

Marco having less than 1B won't be shocking since Ace has 550M . Marco wasnt gonna have 500M+ over Ace that's a fact
King has 300M over Jack and kata has 450 over Snack. So Marco has nearly 450 M over Ace

After Marco AP shown to be around Base sanji as I claimed
After Marco didn't show advanced haki or coc as i claimed
After Marco has a bounty below Luffy as I claimed and even below Kata!
After King and Queen are shown to be have highest bounties among Rocks trio commanders as I claimed.
!

Marco wankers clowned kata yet their fav has a bounty below Jack even lol

What will Marco fanboys use now to rate him above Kata? No CoC, no advanced haki, no G4 AP, bounty below 1B
Accept it that he was never above Kata or even Cracker/smoothie.
King and Queen have higher bounties coz they are crazy and strong but still below Kata.

The only argument left now is "he clashed 2 casual YCs or nerfed non serious Linlin or casual Admirals " which anybody on Vet/Yc level can do

He wanted to come back like a boss, now he gonna delete his account again @HA001 @Zowo
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Nonsense. You're so stuck on putting Yc anywhere close to Admirals it's ridiculous. Any Admiral bodies any commander in a 1v1. PH should be prove to that.

Stop putting them in relation. Admirals and Yonkou were paired up, not Admirals and first commanders.
Fujitora -> Has the second of the Revs (after he had also eaten the Mera) scratched up and panting, while Sabo could tell that he was playing dumb/wasting time.

Big Mom -> Kidd holds his own against her at least for one chapter, no additional scratches on him and Big Mom wants to take care of him.

We can play this game all day.

The only clown is you
In fact you are shady...

Reread posts and you'll see that Marco should not have less than 1b when you look at the factors around him. Or else it'll make him look weak.

Like I said, famboys and wankers like to flip-flop
Now they started to use bounties again to be hyped voz it is 1b+
When it was looking less than 1B on guesses.. "bounty doesn't matter anyway"
u came back to entertain us with ur shit takes :suresure:
@Aknolagon

Yeah, I’m starting to think that first commanders are closer to admirals than people think.

Even though they probably won, it wouldn’t make sense for Fuji to be that bruised by the Revos if he were as strong as Kaido. It does make a lot of sense if he were around first commanders.
Looks like Rev Commanders have a diff bounty scale than Yonko Commanders, if we use Sabo as a reference, the Rev Commanders prob get an almost 3 times multiplier when put into the Kaido Commanders bounty scale(I think Sabo vs Queen is prob around 1.8 vs 1.3 ratio), that makes 2 of the Rev Commanders over 1 billion mark.

In that case, Fuji was doing alright.

There’s literally a panel that shows Kizaru going to fight Izo and three other commanders together during Marineford, which literally means he was solo against a force with a higher combined bounty than the Revos. Fuji and Greenbull ain’t looking too good rn
More than 3 WB commanders I think, like 6 in the panel.