News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Why wouldn't Oda just reveal King's bounty together with Queen's back then tho? that would be a perfect meme to make believe on the Queen vs Zoro and Sanji vs Queen. If he is only 1.33B and Queen is 1.32B, why wait all this time to reveal that one?

He probably just forgot to be honest.
The only hope left for King being >1.33 is that Oda kept it secret until now.

If it was K1.33 and Q1.32 we would have gotten it already, no? I mean, wasn't Queens bounty revealed back in Udon already?

But on the other hand Marco getting 1,374 and getting that revealed outside of the manga is suspect. Almost like Oda did it to avoid King getting clowned to the max by revealing that Marco has a bigger bounty than him in the same page.
:josad:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I doubt it, since almost nobody outside of Onigahsima knows Kaido has a son / daughter.
was that ever confirmed? we as readers have no knowledge of yamato until kaido talks about him. but why wouldn't the world govt know? (since cp0 is in wano and is trading with beast pirates). why wouldn't big mom (she found out the secret to enter wano through her intelligence network) know?

Beckman would still have the highest bounty among them, having 100 mil above Marco would consider a mention from the navy

The way how they hyping it, as I said neither King and the others where hyped like this via their bounty.
Im sure even Yasopp going to get a higher bounty then King and co, he was mentioned with Roux and Beckman.
I expect at least 1.5B alone for Yasopp and more for the other two.^^

It's almost midight in about an hour where I live... so before I go inactive for quite long.

I am not still sure that Benn will be above Luffy in bounty tho.
Post WCI luffy ( that barely matched base Kata) > Marco/King/Queen in power, status and fame. Or else Luffy would fight a calamity in kuri/udon instead of kaido and Linlin prior Raid.

:myman: they were crying"bounty don't matter"
Now "Marco is OP, above Katakuri" using YCs bounties to rank kata with others coz they know Marco lacks true criteria to be equal to Kata/luffy.

WB is 500M below Roger yet Roger >= WB.
Kaido has 223M over Linlin while King and Queen have 320-330M over kata. Which makes sense based on their brutality and captain's influence (200M+ over Linlin)
WB has 678M over Linlin but Marco has only 368M over Kata! Despite all the factors.

Underlings reveal :
Ray : skills hyped first
Katakuri : skills were hyped first.
King & Queen: cruelty were noted first.
Marco : regen & rebirth flames hyped.

You see the difference in hype during intro? Ray and Kata were hypes for their haki mastery and power not df or craziness.
Even Marco's bounty wasn't hyped in sbs or manga by Oda...

Next up : Posthawk having less than 1.5B.
Benn might have also less than 1.5B if Oda doesn't want him above Luffy in status.

The only 1b+ which felt majestic are Jack and Kata where Oda really hyped them in their intros.

Still waiting for any YC to have CoC + fs/adcoc + awakening + G4 stats

:beckmoji:until then don't tag me when I'm off.

But if that was the case, then why wouldn't he wait to show Queen's bounty alongside King when that happens?

instead he showed us Queen's bounty first.
Because queens been a lot more important to the plot of wano than king has. Just like Jack was incredibly important to the plot of Zou which is when people mentioned his bounty.

King just hasn’t been as important of a character as the other two. You think Oda is going to show Marco kicking both king and queens butts and then have kings bounty surpass Marcos? Nah

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because queens been a lot more important to the plot of wano than king has. Just like Jack was incredibly important to the plot of Zou which is when people mentioned his bounty.

King just hasn’t been as important of a character as the other two. You think Oda is going to show Marco kicking both king and queens butts and then have kings bounty surpass Marcos? Nah
he'll probably create a situation where king seems like a insanely high level threat (taking out multiple fodder or releasing some bio weapon etc) to the alliance in onigashima and then lead it into a 1v1 with either zoro or marco and then will reveal his bounty.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You’re describing what Queens doing. King isn’t queen.
yea i meant something LIKE taking out multiple fodder/releasing bio weapon etc. point is that it'll be portrayed like all is lost if no one stops king immediately and then zoro/marco will step up to fight him on that 1v1. it can be anything.

my guess is king will try to stop luffy from going up again to fight kaido and zoro will intercept him or something like that.