News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

yea i meant something LIKE taking out multiple fodder/releasing bio weapon etc. point is that it'll be portrayed like all is lost if no one stops king immediately and then zoro/marco will step up to fight him on that 1v1. it can be anything.

my guess is king will try to stop luffy from going up again to fight kaido and zoro will intercept him or something like that.
I’m just going to assume he’s going to start burning down the nearby buildings “wildfire”since queen can’t unleash his plagues right now to deal with the insurrection. And Marco will go and deal with the flames like he showed he could do earlier against BM.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I’m just going to assume he’s going to start burning down the nearby buildings “wildfire”since queen can’t unleash his plagues right now to deal with the insurrection. And Marco will go and deal with the flames like he showed he could do earlier against BM.
yeah works. oda is saving the bounty reveal for that 1v1 for sure.

I've thrown this idea around before, but it's possible aveverage bounty plays a signficant factor based on crew size.

Let's factor in all "6" Yonko (those previously called or currently are considered it). First, let's separate them by 2 categories:

- Armies: Whitebeard, Big Mom and Kaido

- Powerful individuals: Strawhats, Red Hair, Blackbeard

Now of course the "Armies" category have powerful individuals, but the average bounty of said powerful individuals could potentially be higher than average.

Let's remove Blackbeard and Strawhats then, because at this time, we do not have much to go on here when it comes their bounties since they are still growing in strength. Focusing on the armies, you seem to have:

Big Mom: 4.38 Billion
Kaido: 4.611 Billion
Whitebeard: 5.046 Billion

Their YCs:

- Katakuri: 1.057 Billion
- Smoothie: 938 million
- Cracker 860 million

- King: Unknown, but probably 1.32-1.5 Billion (under Luffy's, over Queen's)
- Queen: 1.32 Billion
- Jack: 1 Billion

- Marco: 1.37 Billion
- Joz: Unknown
- Vista: Unknown

Since Izo's was close to Ace's (510 million vs 500 million), it's safe to say Joz and Vista are the representative top 3 with Marco. I'd assume they are both Billion bounty pirates as well, rivaling Kaido's.

Big Mom would then seem to be the weakest average Yonko by virtue of her commanders. While we know a ton of her veteran bounties, we don't know the F6 members to make a decent comparison, since we only have Basil and Apoo's bounties to go off of and even they may defect. Kaido would then seem to be roughly the 2nd "weakest", since Whitebeard edges out Kaido, but we dont know what Kings bounty is to compare to Marco. What we can confirm is that Katakuri is probably the lowest bounty top commander

All in all, they are probably going to be on the "weaker" side of average bounties. After this arc, it seems the 3 "Powerful Individual" crews are what is left. Luffy and Blackbeard are still growing, and if Luffy defeats Kaido, his bounty will probably rival his or somewhere around it. What may get factored is the 20 other people who fought Kaido and damaged him lol, so Luffy's bounty c ould be lower than 4.6 Billion, or maybe it won't. Zoro and Sanji will probably defeat Queen and King, so they may rival Luffy's current bounty.

Mihawk probably is anywhere from 3-4 Billion. And if he allies with Shanks it would be commensurate with Shanks's likely crew bounty average (1-2 billion) outside of his top, which I'd expect Beckman (possibly Sanji's opponent) and Roo to be similar/less than Mihawk's (over 2 billion, under 3.5).

Blackbeard is interesting cause like Luffy he's also growing. We won't know his final bounty for a while, but I'd assume similar or slightly less average than Shanks (as a crew; blackbeard himself may top Whitebeard's but not Roger, symbolically that may be Luffy unless Dragon legit is the world's most wanted man bounty wise)

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I've thrown this idea around before, but it's possible aveverage bounty plays a signficant factor based on crew size.

Let's factor in all "6" Yonko (those previously called or currently are considered it). First, let's separate them by 2 categories:

- Armies: Whitebeard, Big Mom and Kaido

- Powerful individuals: Strawhats, Red Hair, Blackbeard

Now of course the "Armies" category have powerful individuals, but the average bounty of said powerful individuals could potentially be higher than average.

Let's remove Blackbeard and Strawhats then, because at this time, we do not have much to go on here when it comes their bounties since they are still growing in strength. Focusing on the armies, you seem to have:

Big Mom: 4.38 Billion
Kaido: 4.611 Billion
Whitebeard: 5.046 Billion

Their YCs:

- Katakuri: 1.057 Billion
- Smoothie: 938 million
- Cracker 860 million

- King: Unknown, but probably 1.32-1.5 Billion (under Luffy's, over Queen's)
- Queen: 1.32 Billion
- Jack: 1 Billion

- Marco: 1.37 Billion
- Joz: Unknown
- Vista: Unknown

Since Izo's was close to Ace's (510 million vs 500 million), it's safe to say Joz and Vista are the representative top 3 with Marco. I'd assume they are both Billion bounty pirates as well, rivaling Kaido's.

Big Mom would then seem to be the weakest average Yonko by virtue of her commanders. While we know a ton of her veteran bounties, we don't know the F6 members to make a decent comparison, since we only have Basil and Apoo's bounties to go off of and even they may defect. Kaido would then seem to be roughly the 2nd "weakest", since Whitebeard edges out Kaido, but we dont know what Kings bounty is to compare to Marco. What we can confirm is that Katakuri is probably the lowest bounty top commander

All in all, they are probably going to be on the "weaker" side of average bounties. After this arc, it seems the 3 "Powerful Individual" crews are what is left. Luffy and Blackbeard are still growing, and if Luffy defeats Kaido, his bounty will probably rival his or somewhere around it. What may get factored is the 20 other people who fought Kaido and damaged him lol, so Luffy's bounty c ould be lower than 4.6 Billion, or maybe it won't. Zoro and Sanji will probably defeat Queen and King, so they may rival Luffy's current bounty.

Mihawk probably is anywhere from 3-4 Billion. And if he allies with Shanks it would be commensurate with Shanks's likely crew bounty average (1-2 billion) outside of his top, which I'd expect Beckman (possibly Sanji's opponent) and Roo to be similar/less than Mihawk's (over 2 billion, under 3.5).

Blackbeard is interesting cause like Luffy he's also growing. We won't know his final bounty for a while, but I'd assume similar or slightly less average than Shanks (as a crew; blackbeard himself may top Whitebeard's but not Roger, symbolically that may be Luffy unless Dragon legit is the world's most wanted man bounty wise)
Wrong

The way how they hyping it, as I said neither King and the others where hyped like this via their bounty.
Im sure even Yasopp going to get a higher bounty then King and co, he was mentioned with Roux and Beckman.
I expect at least 1.5B alone for Yasopp and more for the other two.^^
Beckman, Roux, and Yasopp being the only commanders to be named when the bounties of the Yonko's were revealed while the other commanders were not named is great hype to those three, also it's also interesting that they mention that they are widely renowned meaning that Beckman, Roux, and Yasopp have also made big name for themselves as well.

Beckman himself got even more hype in his vivre card, where he was mentioned to be Comparable to Red Hair, and that his existence is feared by even the powerful warriors of the new world.

I think there’s a good chance that King and Queen have inflated bounties due to possible backgrounds as World government employees.

Queen being an ex researcher with Vegapunk means he has information on illegal technology that hold a serious threat to the world government.

King being an ex Impel Down Jailer would allow him information about the inner working of the World government and their treatment of prisoners as well as other possible black sites like Impel down floor 6.

This as well as their strength and destructive abilities could very well lead to their bounties being as insanely huge as they are

Beckman, Roux, and Yasopp being the only commanders to be named when the bounties of the Yonko's were revealed while the other commanders were not named is great hype to those three, also it's also interesting that they mention that they are widely renowned meaning that Beckman, Roux, and Yasopp have also made big name for themselves as well.

Beckman himself got even more hype in his vivre card, where he was mentioned to be Comparable to Red Hair, and that his existence is feared by even the powerful warriors of the new world.
You prediction how large the bounty of them are?

I think there’s a good chance that King and Queen have inflated bounties due to possible backgrounds as World government employees.

Queen being an ex researcher with Vegapunk means he has information on illegal technology that hold a serious threat to the world government.

King being an ex Impel Down Jailer would allow him information about the inner working of the World government and their treatment of prisoners as well as other possible black sites like Impel down floor 6.

This as well as their strength and destructive abilities could very well lead to their bounties being as insanely huge as they are
Well Queen at least is confirmed, but even WsW as well and the Numbers were gigantification experiments by Vegapunk specifically.

Interesting how a decent chunk of Kaido's crew seems to be a bulk of ex Government employees or subjects.