News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

G

Gorosei Informer

But how im going to cope if zoro doesn't have CoC
Oda gave all those mentions of Zoro having CoC for a reason. Either now or later at least for some reason, but he is going to have and reveal CoC for sure. He's been shown to be a capable leader at times, even confused for being the captain of the SHs and he wants the be the World's Greatest/Strongest Swordsman and that is some legendary ambition befitting a CoC user too surely.

I'm adamant that Mihawk absolutely has it and him and Shanks's duels were so legendary partially due to their Conqueror's Haki clashes and slashes even just like the Yonkos clashes.

I'm really expecting King to have it as well hopefully.
Post automatically merged:

The only fun member of the flying six. lol.

Hope she makes a comeback in the main story.:josad:
She would be so perfect for Kids crew imo. A lot of great comedy potential and crew chemistry there?

:kidsmile::ultimoji::zorothink:

Man the chaos if Zoro's Vivre card doesn't have COC in it :rolaugh:
Oda would never troll Zoro like that?
Right? :feelsokeman:
Right? :feelscryingman:
Right? :pepehands:
Right? :pepecry:
Right? :pepemotion:
Oh ye of little faith!

:willsmith::laughmoji:

Oda LOVES Zoro way much to do that, he's not Sanji after all ofc...

:sanjimeh::nicagesmile::lusalty::sanmoji:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

I think she is good with Page one. Kind of want her to change side or have another character moment.
Yeah definitely needs Page One to act as her "straight man", the serious one to her craziness/shenanigans lol. Given her attachment to him and such, it definitely would be best and even necessary for her sake for him to join and follow her wherever she goes . OR she'l most likely force him to join/follow her to be fair.

She definitely needs to come back and ideally change sides or get a character moment for sure. I'd love to know her and Page 1's backstories too, even if it's just a small insight into their past. She definitely is the most fun and memorable Flying 6 member, as much as I like Sasaki and Maria's designs, their actual characters are lackluster. Great fights imo but boring/underdeveloped characters.

I kinda feel her and Page One would also fit on Laws crew and she'd have gag moments with Law and maybe Bepo, Bepo and Page One might end up getting along somehow, with Page One being meek around Ulti and Bepo being meek at times too lol.

I really hope they end up coming back somehow, they will get cover pages at least but as actual characters in the plot would be nice, even if it's something minor like joining a Supernovas crew, the SH Grand Fleet or and helping out in the EOS war.

They could also stick with the Beast Pirates ofc and try to get revenge on the SHs, even avenge Kaido especially if he dies and go after the SH pirates in the same way the Big Mom pirates have been trying?

I wouldn't be surprised if Oda said Ulti was his favourite Flying 6 tbh, she feels very Oda-like as a character and has a lot of personality to her. The fact she is so funny, crazy, quirky and such makes me think Oda would prefer her too.

still no King & Queen and the other beast pirates in the list of vivrecard. (just barely opened the site)
i'll check it again tommorrow.
Thats a shame, thanks for trying and letting us know though! Can't wait for their cards along with Kaido, Yamato, Jack, Ulti, Maria, Sasaki etc!

:kaidowhat::pepemy::queenhear::josad:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yeah definitely needs Page One to act as her "straight man", the serious one to her craziness/shenanigans lol. Given her attachment to him and such, it definitely would be best and even necessary for her sake for him to join and follow her wherever she goes . OR she'l most likely force him to join/follow her to be fair.

She definitely needs to come back and ideally change sides or get a character moment for sure. I'd love to know her and Page 1's backstories too, even if it's just a small insight into their past. She definitely is the most fun and memorable Flying 6 member, as much as I like Sasaki and Maria's designs, their actual characters are lackluster. Great fights imo but boring/underdeveloped characters.

I kinda feel her and Page One would also fit on Laws crew and she'd have gag moments with Law and maybe Bepo, Bepo and Page One might end up getting along somehow, with Page One being meek around Ulti and Bepo being meek at times too lol.

I really hope they end up coming back somehow, they will get cover pages at least but as actual characters in the plot would be nice, even if it's something minor like joining a Supernovas crew, the SH Grand Fleet or and helping out in the EOS war.

They could also stick with the Beast Pirates ofc and try to get revenge on the SHs, even avenge Kaido especially if he dies and go after the SH pirates in the same way the Big Mom pirates have been trying?

I wouldn't be surprised if Oda said Ulti was his favourite Flying 6 tbh, she feels very Oda-like as a character and has a lot of personality to her. The fact she is so funny, crazy, quirky and such makes me think Oda would prefer her too.

Thats a shame, thanks for trying and letting us know though! Can't wait for their cards along with Kaido, Yamato, Jack, Ulti, Maria, Sasaki etc!

Well because the vivrecard will be released on September 3rd and rn its still August 27th. :crazwhat:

Why does everyone love PageOne and Ulti so much? They're genocidal pirates who support the mass enslavement and murder of an entire population. PageOne has tried to EAT people. Ulti was going to kill an 8 year old.