News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Oh come on, pero is much more competent than oven and daifuku and he proved it in onigashima. Pero clashed with luffy, pedro, carrot and the fox mink, marco and so many others. His impact is much bigger than the other two. Why would i have a problem with him having a 700m bounty. He is pretty decent.
Defeating tamago 2-3 times doesnt mean much since he can reborn. You must overpower him in his final form, only then you can completely defeat him.
Ok in potential 1v1 who would you choose?
Tamago vs oven/daifuku
Cracker vs oven/daifuku
Smoothie vs oven/daifuku
Katakuri vs oven/daifuku
Who s who vs Oven/daifuku
Sasaki vs oven/daifuku
Tamago losing everytime to Pedro easily vs Oven putting Pedro on his knees/disarming him by simply using his basic power.

Didn't Kyros blitz him?
He was laughing and acting cocky so he seemed to have gotten caught off guard when Kyros broke his sword
He didn´t, he had enough time to use hardening, he had multiple clash with Kyros before his sword get broken:
As example his half moon slash was without CoA, wtf?

He never show any sign of hardening, not even one single one... Cracker as example against tankman was dumb too, he didn´t use hardening but at least with Cracker, we see panels where he use hardening, Diamante in case didn´t show anything.

I think most problems with tobi roppo would have been solved if they got one more chapter each. Franky vs Sasaki wasn't even a full one
Most problems would be solved if people didn't have a fixed idea of what the Middle Trio's Powerlevel was.

Almost every time they did something impressive it got downplayed or called an outlier by the fandom(see the Smaller dragon incident or the Hakuba incident)

People just refused to accept that for example Franky's Lasers or Brook's Ice Slashes were more potent than DJ or Hakiless G2 due to people thinking in tiers instead of stats

i like the idea that Oda doesn’t draw the black hardening unless someone with CoO who can see haki is there even if it’s being used
Would the CoA user not have CoO anyway?
Post automatically merged:

The almost dumbest thing isn't even that, but that Sasaki's aerial style leaves its main weakness fully exposed to attacks. WTF?!?!?!
Franky and Sasaki had a sword fight that was offscreened. You can see that Sasaki goes back to human form, before going back to Full Zoan.

Last edited:
We are talking about WCI. You can't bring up things that happened in the Onigashima Arc, where only Perospero is involved. Ofc Perospero is gonna have more feats in Onigashima, because Oven and Daifuku are not there lol.
I remind you again, Perospero and Oven EASILY overwhelmed Pedro. They Barely even did anything. You think Final Form Tamago would jump to that level or even above where he EASILY overwhelms Pedro? Yeah, nah.
Ok it seems its an agree to disagree situation but i ll say this:
Oven and daifuku ARE in wano. They just couldnt reach the island. Pero did it though which shows that he is indeed more competitive

With every reborn he gets stronger, yet even his penultimate form was defeated easily by Pedro. You think his final form would be THAT much stronger?
You dont know that. He could very well be much stronger in his final form. Especially if his bounty actually reflects his final form's true capabilities.

Would the CoA user not have CoO anyway?
Post automatically merged:

Franky and Sasaki had a sword fight that was offscreened. You can see that Sasaki goes back to human form, before going back to Full Zoan.
Robin Brook and franky dont and we’re supposed to assume we’re reading from their perspective of the story

We are talking about WCI. You can't bring up things that happened in the Onigashima Arc, where only Perospero is involved. Ofc Perospero is gonna have more feats in Onigashima, because Oven and Daifuku are not there lol.
With every reborn he gets stronger, yet even his penultimate form was defeated easily by Pedro. You think his final form would be THAT much stronger?
I remind you again, Perospero and Oven EASILY overwhelmed Pedro. They Barely even did anything. You think Final Form Tamago would jump to that level or even above where he EASILY overwhelms Pedro? Yeah, nah.
Can I point out that this is absolutely hilarious to use Perospero, and Tamago vs Pedro for a "This is why Bounties are not power-levels" argument because these two battles literally frame bounties as power level stats. Also, Oven didn't overwhelm Pedro. Was Pedro defeated at any point? He simply used Heat > Metal Thing as a type matchup advantage. If Oven was within 400 million, then yes, you'd have an argument. But he is substantially lower than Tamago. You cannot even argue Bounty Inflation as these two men are in the same crew.
Momentarily gaining a battle advantage does not winning a fight make, especially if you consider Apoo vs Luffy or Kaido vs Anyone.

And now, see how it plays out. Bounties within striking distance? Tamago and Pedro have a toss-up battle. Bounties out of range, Pedro is overwhelmed and defeated.

Oven and daifuku ARE in wano.
As far as i remember only Daifuku was on the Ship.
They just couldnt reach the island. Pero did it though which shows that he is indeed more competitive
Oh really? Or maybe Oda simply doesn't want them to have in Onigashima? Because you know, Daifuku can just literaly fly up there? He can carry the whole ship up there aswell if not for Oda's stupid writing. But again, what are you trying to accomplish with that argument? We were talking about WCI which i reminded you before already. It's just funny how you try to use anything there is for your argument lol