News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Its just a bounty tho, and ulti is rly young+she was more impressive than other f6. Robin has 130millions bounty and still low diffed black maria. Ulti is doing the same, black maria showed nothing that can stop Ulti, if she cant damage Robin with her punch, she aint damaging an ancient zoan also.:suresure:
She aint stronger than Sasaki/WW/BM, equal maybe, stronger definitive no.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk fans explaining why Mihawk beats every character to ever use a sword because of his title but Kaido can't beat every living creature despite his title
:milaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I mean, it's clear as day his bounty is going to grow again before the EoS lol. I'm not sure why this is a hard concept to grasp. Don't be surprised if Mihawk is higher than you are thinking, especially now that he's not a Shichibukai anymore. :kayneshrug:
Huh? I am not really against the idea of BB getting a bounty upgrade. The thing is, BB's current bounty reflects on whatever he did before and during the TS, and he did a lot of things that would directly threaten the WG more than Mihawk has ever had. He is not only around as powerful as Mihawk, but also has a powerful crew and is actively working against the World Government's interests, unlike Mihawk. Mihawk may or may not have a higher bounty than BB's current bounty, but it doesn't change the fact that it makes no sense for him to have a higher bounty than BB.

King's bounty was not what I predicted but it's within expectations ^^
Tobi Roppo bounties on the other hand are very disappointing. Ulti & P1 being the lowest is a bit disappointing as well but understandable given then are the youngest and akin to Rookies given their age (iirc both are 21?)
I will say though that the Tobi Roppo bounties does really put Perospero's bounty into perspective especially when u consider that the beast pirates bounties are much higher than their big mom pirate equivalents. Even putting Ulti and P1's bounties aside, the fact that Perorin is that much higher than Who's Who and Sasaki is very impressive ^^
Nah man, they were well within expectations.

I saw no reason why the flying six would have particularly absurd bounties. The bounties they did get were honestly on average higher than I expected.

I expected them more to be in the low to mid 400 mil range, but Sasaki, Black Maria's and Who's Who's being in the high 400 millions and mid 500 millions was a pleasant surprise.

Page One is a massive disappointment though. Thought he would have at least gotten 300 million.

Ulti is TRASH and OVERRATED.

-Matched up with NAMI the 2nd weakest SH

-Has the 2nd lowest BOUNTY

Her fanboys and simps argue that she's the strongest TR because she took an attack from BM, but they're ignoring that Oda did not nerf her because she was TOO STRONG but because Nami is TOO WEAK.

If Ulti fought Robin,Franky or Brook, she'd have gotten 1V1'd with no outside intervention, Oda simply had BM nerf her cause Nami is fodder.

Didn't expect who's who to be so low, he's not even worth half of queen and king bounty, no wonder he got destroyed with ease by wimbei :josad:
I knew black maria was strong, but didn't thought she would be higher than sasaki :usoprice:
Ulti, black maria and Sasaki kinda got nearly the same bounty, i wonder if the bounties of the strawhat will be as close as that after wano :watchout:

Since Nami and Usopp couldn't beat page one in 2 v 1 and could just beat nerfed ulti, i guess their bounty won't go up that much ? :jay-he:

Her fanboys and simps argue that she's the strongest TR because she took an attack from BM, but they're ignoring that Oda did not nerf her because she was TOO STRONG but because Nami is TOO WEAK.

If Ulti fought Robin,Franky or Brook, she'd have gotten 1V1'd with no outside intervention, Oda simply had BM nerf her cause Nami is fodder.
Robin would snap her neck

Franky would beat her similar to Sasaki

Jinbei would low diff her ass

The most overrated F6. People think it's impressive overpowering a base Luffy, Luffy with his head in base trying to match Ulti's strongest weapon lmao.

Nah. I like Ulti the best of the flying six, but I think that her having the second lowest bounty is expected.

Her bounty is at least pretty solid. 400 mil definitely puts her above the likes of Hawkins and Apoo, which sadly cannot by said for Page One.

Nah. I like Ulti the best of the flying six, but I think that her having the second lowest bounty is expected.

Her bounty is at least pretty solid. 400 mil definitely puts her above the likes of Hawkins and Apoo, which sadly cannot by said for Page One.
Please tell me you mean “above” just in terms of bounty