News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

I see that a lot of people are trying to silence the fact that King is mentioned as being the 2nd strongest of Kaido's crew and the supreme leader of the All-Stars

They are posting literally every bit of info out of the Vivre Card but somehow always forgetting to mention this part... I see what they are doing to my boy

This dude is indirectly

That dude is technically responsible for Luffy unlocking advanced CoC lol.
What a fooken legend.
Post automatically merged:

I see that a lot of people are trying to silence the fact that King is mentioned as being the 2nd strongest of Kaido's crew and the supreme leader of the All-Stars

They are posting literally every bit of info out of the Vivre Card but somehow always forgetting to mention this part... I see what they are doing to my boy
Where have you been? king being the strongest commander is everywhere.

His name "KING" implies that... do you need to be spoonfed everything?

Last edited:
Another headcanon?
No. Perfect canon from Kaido intro chapter, SBS and Vivre Card. Take your L.

Now that it matters what he is since Whitebeard was labeled as WSM and at the same rate Roger's equal by other folks.
That's why Two equal titles, WSM and PK.
Titles are not universal necessarily, period.
They are universal just like your Ls.

1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest
2. Kaido does not have hybrid form
3. WB is a swordsman.
4. Zoro will never fight King.
5. Carrot joins the crew
6. Asura kills Kaido.
7. Wings title includes only Sanji and does not apply to Zoro.

You need to relax, nowhere is this stated dude.
Relax.
I know ... I need some bitches just like when Shanks needed Kaido to bitch slap :cheers:

Again, we know nothing of the exchange and this VC just reconfirm it, all We know is Shanks stopped Kaido.
While we again have confirmation that Kaido is the strongest, stop making a fool out of yourself.
I know ... Shanks got what he wanted, Kaido didn't ...
Kaido epithet as WSC is good but not enough

I know ... I need some bitches just like when Shanks needed Kaido to bitch slap :cheers:

I know ... Shanks got what he wanted, Kaido didn't ...
Kaido epithet as WSC is good but not enough
By that logic Old WB beat Shanks because Shanks did not get what he wanted. To call back Ace from BB hunt.

By that logic Old WB beat Shanks because Shanks did not get what he wanted. To call back Ace from BB hunt.
are you trying to fool yourself ... we are talking about anything FORCE related

Shanks wanted to talk to WB. The WG tried to stop him. Shanks killed all of their fleet
but winning an argument is irrelevant to this
not to mention the very reason WB died was ignoring Shanks

Kaido and Shanks didn't JUST talked. they had a small fight in new world
Shanks USED force

just like when he used force at MF by a massive threat