News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

inb4 "my analysis was correct, Oda just chose to go a different way"
"You must listen to me my cis-ter!!!! My correct analysis was indeed correct!!! it's just my definitely correct analysis came to the wrong conclusion somehow!!! Besides, the methodology is more important than the results anyway!!! Only I can correctly comprehend the girth of Goda's majesty!!!!!!! Even when I get it completely wrong!!!!!!! #GodaGang4Life! :feelscryingman:"

You're such a fucking dick man. All because someone doesn't agree with your subjective opinions.
Storytelling is not subjective mate. Those who made you believe it was didn't understand it to begin with.

Dude, you live in your parents attic. There's real screenwriters and creatives in this forum, get off your high horse.
Sure, point me toward them. I will have an interesting discussion with them :)

No.I'm simply observing the fact. Yamato is objectively an interesting character both in her characterization and her story arc... but you guys call her "trash"... it tells me everything I need to read.

You guyz.. can't read.
Bro, it's just an opinion. A lot of the posts in this thread are just opinions. Why are you losing your mind over this?
Funny thing is, you yourself are wrong a lot of the time. Most of your carrot theories/speculations are proof of that.
You aren't who you think you are.

No.I'm simply observing the fact. Yamato is objectively an interesting character both in her characterization and her story arc... but you guys call her "trash"... it tells me everything I need to read.

You guyz.. can't read.
When it comes to storytelling there is no "objectivity" to any of it. It's all about how it makes you feel, which is inherently subjective. You simply don't know how to handle different opinions to your own.