News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

That's more the first one if you have to translate.

Take into account possession or adjectives are before the subject when there are the particle no.

Example : ototo no inu desu -> litteraly "brother no dog is" which you translate in "it's my brother's dog"

You have also examples with some titles in One Piece regarding adjectives.

Take Kaidou : the "saikyo no seibutsu" meaning the strongest creature.

Take Mihawk : the "sekai saikyo no kenshi" meaning the world's strongest swordsman.

Take Whitebeard : the "sekai saikyo no otoko" meaning the strongest man in the world.

So "sekai saikyo no tokkyū ejento" means litteraly "world's strongest no special/elite agent" which you translate into "the world's strongest special/elite agent".
I don't care about the translation, Guernika ain't that guy. Struggling against fucking Drake and barely beating a Beat up Izou in a 2 vs 1 ain't no way he is the strongest one.
Lucci fought KoH Zoro for 20+ chapters and that Zoro beat King lol

Those VC also said Jozu has unrivaled Physical strengh, yeah no fucking way - i can think of many that have more physical strenght than him. VC are not very accurate in those type of statements, but just try to hype up characters.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Drake stabbing him on the back isn’t an anti feat and neither is Apoo landing hits on him, I can even see that happening to Lucci.

The only thing that puts a stain on his resume is the Izo situation, I don’t even see Vergo having a performance like that.
Just saw this for the first time.

It could have went something like this, this isn't anything too crazy. Izo went above and beyond, as he was willing to lay down his life. Respectable, but nothing that puts him above or even at Mr.Go's level.

No he can't lmfao. The base commanders wash him.
Bro, the VAs have an atrocious track record.
Red King got one shot by Franky
Tosa got flattened by Brogy/Dorry
Doll and Bluegrass got turned into children by Bonney
Doberman got stare diffed by Saturn
Etc.
They fucking suck lol. They won't do anything to Perospero.
The only VAs worth anything are Smoker, Tsuru and Garp. Vergo's not included because he's a traitor (but also he's still barely Tobiroppo level)