Origins of your Username

I would have never thought :)
But I have to admit, I had a username before ArabianLuffy. Thinking of it now makes me cringe. I'm not gonna tell. :whitepress:
Anyway, I came up with the username, ArabianLuffy way back. Probably in October 2008. I registered in PSN with same username too.

I decided then, that I'll go with ArabianLuffy on all social medias.

Twitter
Twitch
YouTube
Instagram and Snapchat (which I hate and don't use. I dunno why I made account there)
Anime-Planet
MyAnimeList

I thought to change my username, but a lot of things happening around the world made me came to a realization. I'm grateful, lucky and proud to be born Muslim, Arabian, Saudi.

No clue.
I doubt your older than me, and if you are it's by a decade
Born December 24, 1981.

I played Fatal Fury 2 on Sega Genesis when I was in my teen days. I'm familiar with Terry Bogard, the main protagonist of Fatal Fury series, but my favorite character to play by is Kim Kaphwan.

I'm actually older than NES generation. I used to own Atari 2600, so obviously I witnessed the NeoGeo era. The NeoGeo in the 1990s was so fucking expensive. I was poor. While Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis were 16 bit systems, NeoGeo was 24 bit system. Having a better version games. Prime example: Art Of Fighting 2 on Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo and NeoGeo.

The NeoGeo version was superb to the other two.

I can go on and no to tell you about the video games of 1980s and 1990s.

Born December 24, 1981.

I played Fatal Fury 2 on Sega Genesis when I was in my teen days. I'm familiar with Terry Bogard, the main protagonist of Fatal Fury series, but my favorite character to play by is Kim Kaphwan.

I'm actually older than NES generation. I used to own Atari 2600, so obviously I witnessed the NeoGeo era. The NeoGeo in the 1990s was so fucking expensive. I was poor. While Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis were 16 bit systems, NeoGeo was 24 bit system. Having a better version games. Prime example: Art Of Fighting 2 on Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo and NeoGeo.

The NeoGeo version was superb to the other two.

I can go on and no to tell you about the video games of 1980s and 1990s.
Hmm so you are a decade older, my loss. December 2 1991.
I grew up playing on Nintendo and gameboy for awhile then PS1- onwards.

Fuji speaks for itself, it’s from fujitora, and the shiro means black, somber, dark. I basically wanted to have a japanese sounding name. Kinda weebish but whatever :smithnie:
Post automatically merged:

One day, I was just chilling and thinking to myself "what kinda username would sound dope af?" Dragomir was born.
Wasn’t your name Denim before ? Where was that from and don’t tell me jeans lolx

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Fuji speaks for itself, it’s from fujitora, and the shiro means black, somber, dark. I basically wanted to have a japanese sounding name. Kinda weebish but whatever :smithnie:

Wasn’t your name Denim before ? Where was that from and don’t tell me jeans lolx
kuro is black, shiro is white tho

kuro is black, shiro is white tho
Ahhhh, then I guess it means pure/white/innocent(pls always remember this one for mafia games!)

When the 955 chapter was out, i still wasn't registered here. When it was out, i liked the design, power and the background of the sword (The God of Hell) then i just thought "why not" and picked the best Zoro's sword name (a bit slowpoke of me, but whatever)
Shusui>enma :smithnie: