Origins of your Username

I got the Shishio name because way back in 2017 when I joined Orojackson I had a user name "LuffyZoroRogerRayleigh". Someone told me I need to change the user name if I wanna be famous on the forum and she gave me free bounty points. Apparently bounts points was a thing on Oro Jackson, you could buy them with real money and shit (which why the fuck would you spend money buying points on a weeb forum but W.E), so I was like what ever I will change my UN.

Hence Shishio was born.
Oro jackson had buying points??? Never knew that too desperate lol

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
when i was in high school, some guy just started to call me "Gib" as a short for my family name Gilbert (in French so it's more like the english "J" rather than the G sound in "guitar").. and it's been my IRL nickname since then, used by all my close friends

obviously "Gib" was too short / too common for an internet & games UN and i didnt want to add numbers or something, so i thought of the actual one which is as if you're spelling the 3 letters in english : G. I. B -> dji aye bee
You just blew my mind

I'll never be able to read your UN the same again

W

wordyworm

Wordy = I like to write and have a habit of writing too much, plus I love languages and linguistics.
Worm = I'm physically disabled but I'm tenacious!

Shin-chan is like a reaallly popular kids show in Japan and Taiwan. I think in many other Asian countries too

It's been running since 1992 and there's a movie every year. I think we're at movie 28 this year
Fun fact: Mihawk's original seiyuu Takeshi Aono was the voice of Shin-chan's grandpa! It's so weird to hear...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
I got the Shishio name because way back in 2017 when I joined Orojackson I had a user name "LuffyZoroRogerRayleigh". Someone told me I need to change the user name if I wanna be famous on the forum and she gave me free bounty points. Apparently bounts points was a thing on Oro Jackson, you could buy them with real money and shit (which why the fuck would you spend money buying points on a weeb forum but W.E), so I was like what ever I will change my UN.

Hence Shishio was born.
OJ had points you had to BUY?! Jesus Christ, I pay for this site and even *I* think that sounds like a fucking racket...