Origins of your Username

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Not really, but I never encountered the concept of young with the name Dragomir before.

But it's cool, now I'm fond of it.

Oi oi oi, I was born in Yugoslavia and that's my original nationality. :kata:
Oh, it's okay then. My dad told me to never say this because some countries don't like this term.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
D. because D's in One Piece.
Boy because he wants to be younger.
Jew hmm because of family roots?
Dunno.
@Jew D. Boy Speak!
Hahaha, I was already looking at this thread...HIVEMIND :smart:

In middle school, this kid on the bus and I were talking shit to each other and he ran out of insults, so he just sputtered โ€œYou know what?! Youโ€™re just a...just a Jewboy!!โ€ Even at 13, it made me laugh my ass off, and I started referring to myself that way all the time. Itโ€™s part of my UN on damn near every other social media platform Iโ€™ve ever been on, but I altered it slightly for this place - Jew Boy is an homage to Joy Boy, and the D...well, if I have to explain the significance of that initial in THIS place, we got bigger problems.

Anyone who grew up watching Crayon Shin-chan here? In movie 19, there was a spy with the nickname "Lemon" and I thought the fruit nickname was cute.

So I started using Kiwi as my UN for games online etc. I was like 10 or 11 at that time so don't judge lmao.

And since Kiwi is often already used in a lot of places, I added "Pom" at the end since pomegranates are cool too.
I totally watched Shin-chan all the time on Toonami! Never would have guessed that was the inspiration for your name, but that rocks! :perocry:

I like to blaze up from time to time, Smoker is my fav character, and I tend to view life from multiple perspectives aka thinking outside the box = SmokedOut
Smokey...like I needed more reason to feel a kinship with you ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ™Œ

djiayebee

โ˜† ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ป๐•’๐••๐••๐•ช โ˜†
โ€Ž
when i was in high school, some guy just started to call me "Gib" as a short for my family name Gilbert (in French so it's more like the english "J" rather than the G sound in "guitar").. and it's been my IRL nickname since then, used by all my close friends

obviously "Gib" was too short / too common for an internet & games UN and i didnt want to add numbers or something, so i thought of the actual one which is as if you're spelling the 3 letters in english : G. I. B -> dji aye bee