Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Private

• The Main Story

• Scandal

• Total voters
I love Miyako for what she did but this chapter is the 2nd consecutive retcon(last week we just had Kana's change of date for her graduation). Now Miyako has a dream even tho the reason she said she was working with Ichigo is to meet with hot guys and she wanted to sell Ai(the girl who could fulfill that dream) to the media.

Yeah sure Aka. Whatever

Special chapter is 6 pages of mem backstory

This seemingly is the first out of 4 special chapters (?)
We don't exactly know yet but this could mean the main story of the manga will not return until September

(*Take it with a grain of salt for now, more info on monday)
@ivaannom

Also, you have to take into account the breaks

8/9 first special
8/16 break
8/23 second special
8/30 third special
9/6 4th special
9/13 chapter 126 or break(most likely another break)
(if there is a break) 9/20 back with chapter 126

And that would be if there aren't any breaks between special chapters, which I doubt because they seem to be short chapters

Oshi no Ko manga (main story) will be on hiatus until young jump issue #42, out on September 14 (chapter 126 release).

In the meantime, the "Oshi no Ko -interlude-" short series will release which consists of a total of 4 chapters and is written by mengo herself.

Confirmed:
Oshi no Ko -interlude- Chapter 1 - 10th Aug
Break - 17th Aug
Oshi no Ko -interlude- Chapter 2 - 24th Aug

Oshi no Ko -interlude- Chapter 1 (6 pages)

Focuses on Mem-cho's past. Rather than pursuing dreams (of becoming an idol), Mem-cho prioritizes money and decides to live as a YouTuber. At a mixer she's invited to by friends, she's pressured into a kiss. However, fearing that if it's leaked, she won't be able to truly become an idol, she rejects the advance and flees. While crying, she admits that she still wants to become an idol.

Last page
- Im sorry, Im going home
- Ah, seriously
- What the hell?
- I still really want to be an Idol!
@DarkWitch @ivaannom @GrandmasterChef Zonji @AverageNamiEnjoyer

Oshi no Ko manga (main story) will be on hiatus until young jump issue #42, out on September 14 (chapter 126 release).

In the meantime, the "Oshi no Ko -interlude-" short series will release which consists of a total of 4 chapters and is written by mengo herself.

Confirmed:
Oshi no Ko -interlude- Chapter 1 - 10th Aug
Break - 17th Aug
Oshi no Ko -interlude- Chapter 2 - 24th Aug

Oshi no Ko -interlude- Chapter 1 (6 pages)

Focuses on Mem-cho's past. Rather than pursuing dreams (of becoming an idol), Mem-cho prioritizes money and decides to live as a YouTuber. At a mixer she's invited to by friends, she's pressured into a kiss. However, fearing that if it's leaked, she won't be able to truly become an idol, she rejects the advance and flees. While crying, she admits that she still wants to become an idol.

Last page
- Im sorry, Im going home
- Ah, seriously
- What the hell?
- I still really want to be an Idol!
@DarkWitch @ivaannom @GrandmasterChef Zonji @AverageNamiEnjoyer
LETS FUCKING GO MEM-CHO!!!!:endthis:

Also, you have to take into account the breaks

8/9 first special
8/16 break
8/23 second special
8/30 third special
9/6 4th special
9/13 chapter 126 or break(most likely another break)
(if there is a break) 9/20 back with chapter 126

And that would be if there aren't any breaks between special chapters, which I doubt because they seem to be short chapters
xD. I almost knew there would be a break after the 4th special but since they announced the return of the main story the next week after the last interlude i really thought that I was wrong.