Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scandal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
It's time to reincarnate Ai :gokulaugh:
Ai, Baby.

But seriously, this is the funniest fake out I've ever seen.

Can you imagine Kana fans if she loses because Aqua knocks up his twin sister?

Just imagining Kana's face when she sees Ruby flirting with Aqua, and then hears Ruby say, "Well... actually, I've decided my feelings for Aqua are deeper than I thought..."

The chaos that's going to come from this shitshow will be delicious, sugoi, Aka

I'll take this hilarious travesty as repayment for what you did to Ishigami and Iino.

It's still Kana, Akane, or no one for Aqua, IMO

Actually, most bizarre scenario is that Aqua and Kana get murdered, then end up reincarnated as Ruby's twins. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ai, Baby.

But seriously, this is the funniest fake out I've ever seen.

Can you imagine Kana fans if she loses because Aqua knocks up his twin sister?

Just imagining Kana's face when she sees Ruby flirting with Aqua, and then hears Ruby say, "Well... actually, I've decided my feelings for Aqua are deeper than I thought..."

The chaos that's going to come from this shitshow will be delicious, sugoi, Aka

I'll take this hilarious travesty as repayment for what you did to Ishigami and Iino.

It's still Kana, Akane, or no one for Aqua, IMO

Actually, most bizarre scenario is that Aqua and Kana get murdered, then end up reincarnated as Ruby's twins. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
What if the 4 pages he teased for so long during his run with Kaguya come in the form of aquxruby twincest? I’d be so angry yet so happy at the same time just because it’d be the funniest thing to ever happen in the history of manga.

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
:whitepress::seriously::lusalty::chopoff::goatasure::laughmoji::nicagesmile::christain::shakiously::yurazclear::crocusuh::sanjimeh::luchosop::odenugh::lawsigh::kidwat::strawhatock::tchpepe::watchout::jay-yeah::ohreally::snoopy:

If this series goes the Trash Taste way, the ending will be decimated like the ending of Usagi Drop.

What if the 4 pages he teased for so long during his run with Kaguya come in the form of aquxruby twincest? I’d be so angry yet so happy at the same time just because it’d be the funniest thing to ever happen in the history of manga.

Bro, I agree with you. Kaguya-sama after Hayasaka arc is so damn mid, bro.

The drama stuff with Ishigami's love for his senpai was overlong and boring (should have ended it long ago during the Christmas/New Year arc) and, because of it, we didn't get the Ishigami × Iino + Chika × Ai that we deserved so much. :parkcry:

And that final arc is super meh. :ronalugh:

I fear that Oshi no Ko might suffer from the same fate if they go Yosuga no Sora. :sighting:

:whitepress::seriously::lusalty::chopoff::goatasure::laughmoji::nicagesmile::christain::shakiously::yurazclear::crocusuh::sanjimeh::luchosop::odenugh::lawsigh::kidwat::strawhatock::tchpepe::watchout::jay-yeah::ohreally::snoopy:

If this series goes the Trash Taste way, the ending will be decimated like the ending of Usagi Drop.

Bro, I agree with you. Kaguya-sama after Hayasaka arc is so damn mid, bro.

The drama stuff with Ishigami's love for his senpai was overlong and boring (should have ended it long ago during the Christmas/New Year arc) and, because of it, we didn't get the Ishigami × Iino + Chika × Ai that we deserved so much. :parkcry:

And that final arc is super meh. :ronalugh:

I fear that Oshi no Ko might suffer from the same fate if they go Yosuga no Sora. :sighting:
I thought Aka would reign Mengo in.

I forgot Aka is also insane.

Anywho, here's what we have to look forward to in the future:

Yeah that's totally Yosuga no Sora.

Those guys are merciless to make such a reference lol
I cannot wait to see the expression on Kana's face when she realizes Ruby wants Aqua to reconnect the Chromosomes.

The picture on the stand with Ai and Ruby and Aqua as kids adds the perfect level of WTF.

Poor Ai, when she realizes she reincarnated because her twins went full Oreimo.

Ruby is going to be aggressive as hell from now on, we've all seen what she's like when she's motivated.

This isn't going to be a "hahaha" gag moment. The bloodlust is gone, now it's just lust, and Aqua is about to have an incredibly manipulative idol trying to seduce him while he's attempting to get revenge on the guy who killed their other.

This next arc is going to be wild.

I cannot wait to see the expression on Kana's face when she realizes Ruby wants Aqua to reconnect the Chromosomes.

The picture on the stand with Ai and Ruby and Aqua as kids adds the perfect level of WTF.

Poor Ai, when she realizes she reincarnated because her twins went full Oreimo.

Ruby is going to be aggressive as hell from now on, we've all seen what she's like when she's motivated.

This isn't going to be a "hahaha" gag moment. The bloodlust is gone, now it's just lust, and Aqua is about to have an incredibly manipulative idol trying to seduce him while he's attempting to get revenge on the guy who killed their other.

This next arc is going to be wild.
:gonope::odenugh::queenmeme::kidwat::kuzanope:

It seems like Aqua didn't heard.
He is other side of mirror
What you say is totally possible and I can see it happening, and that would mean that the incest war is not ending anytime soon :suresure:

I thought Aka would reign Mengo in.

I forgot Aka is also insane.

Anywho, here's what we have to look forward to in the future:

I see a lot of references to Yosuga no Sora recently due to OnK events but it's also a shame that people just forgot about Aki Sora

AquaxRuby is trending in japan
:perocry:

Yeah, the chapter is also well received in young jump's app comments.

To show a few:

"The next enemy is... the law...!!"

"Congratulations on your wedding, now you only have to cut Kamiki with the sword(instead of cut the cake they changed it to Kamiki)"

"
Looks: Ai
Person: Sarina
Romantic view: "I don't intend to call us siblings who share the same blood, either"(Aqua's words)
This is just Ruby's epic win
"

"In just 2 weeks she jumped to the leading position of the heroine race"

"You guys can marry already, I'll allow it"

"'We just happened to be reborn in the same place, but we're complete strangers', 'Fine, I accept that perception of yours'. She took your words(quotes from the previous chapter)"

And there are more, those are mainly the top comments

hehehehe

- ONK 124 spoilers between 13th July and 16th July
- ONK 124 KR scans (and maybe some early panels) at around 2-9pm GMT on the 17th July with my English translation and we might also get MTL
- ONK 124 official release on the 19th July
Won't we get the preview of the next chapter tomorrow or in the next few days? You know, the line that it's always shown at the end of the chapter that's not an editor note

Last edited:
What you say is totally possible and I can see it happening, and that would mean that the incest war is not ending anytime soon :suresure:

I see a lot of references to Yosuga no Sora recently due to OnK events but it's also a shame that people just forgot about Aki Sora

Yeah, the chapter is also well received in young jump's app comments.

To show a few:

"The next enemy is... the law...!!"

"Congratulations on your wedding, now you only have to cut Kamiki with the sword(instead of cut the cake they changed it to Kamiki)"

"
Looks: Ai
Person: Sarina
Romantic view: "I don't intend to call us siblings who share the same blood, either"(Aqua's words)
This is just Ruby's epic win
"

"In just 2 weeks she jumped to the leading position of the heroine race"

"You guys can marry already, I'll allow it"

"'We just happened to be reborn in the same place, but we're complete strangers', 'Fine, I accept that perception of yours'. She took your words(quotes from the previous chapter)"

And there are more, those are mainly the top comments

lmao, r u Japanese urslef btw? just wondering