Current Events Outcome of Zoro vs Lucci

How far does Lucci push Zoro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lmao thats cap tf are you smoking
Zoro vs Ryuma is a blueprint of Zoro vs Mihawk.
They will not harm each other before the end.
Idk how you imagine for them to tank killing blows of the highest firepower in the world...
Zoro vs Ryuma was not a low difficulty, matching each other perfectly blow for blow is extremely difficult. Ryuma blocked moves like Rashomon easily. Warlord Kuma with ridiculous blocking ability didnt want that smoke, chose to teleport instead...

Like I wrote on my status. This will show Zoro with Acoc dominating.

Maybe Lucci won't lose and it will be inconclusive. But the OVERALL result will be Lucci looking inferior.

Of course Lucci stands 0 chance here. He underestimates the SHs. And he will slowly come to terms he isn't even a match for the right hand, let alone the captain.

This arc had two main things going on everywhere. 3 billion man vs 3 billion man, right hand saving 3 billion man from a superior threat. Killer tried to save kidd from shanks, bepo saved law from blackbeard... zoro save luffy from either saturne and kizaru or both.

It could be like Apoo case just expect two or three clashes and finish him with a shinsin sonson and he will get up later been injured

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
It's a tricky one and Zoro fans are in a pickle here unless they are the normal sane rational ones.

I'm going to go for high diff but I wouldn't be surprised if it was mid diff.

Luffy literally neg diff'd Lucci he left him because Lucci was knocked out. So to be honest High diff or above for Zoro means to me Luffy could realistically low diff current Zoro.

Zoro needs to realistically 1 shot easily or dominate Lucci to have anywhere as good as showing as Luffy.

So far we have 2 sword style Zoro being able to push back base Lucci. However base Lucci blocked a slash with haki with his own haki on his leg.

Everything is being set up for high diff IMO.
Thanks for admitting Base 2 swords Zoro should dominate Lucci the same way G5 Luffy did.

I didn't realise there was someone else who was wanking Zoro higher than @nik87 but here we are

Well Lucci gets a noticeable strength boost thanks to awakening, which flows well into his speed aswell. He's pretty lethal, he likely is a ID CoA user and has access to Rankyakus, who are now boosted by CoA and his awakening strength.
I think he's definitely stronger than CoA only Zoro and the fight in general could be more interesting than I originally thought.
But it's prolly similar to what I think is going to happen in the Luffy vs Kizaru fight. When both pull out their real game it's going to become one sided ig.

Lucci is good, stronger than anyone expected before his return but Oda won't humiliate Zoro by having him go past mid diff for a guy Luffy slapped casually.

This arc had two main things going on everywhere. 3 billion man vs 3 billion man, right hand saving 3 billion man from a superior threat. Killer tried to save kidd from shanks, bepo saved law from blackbeard... zoro save luffy from either saturne and kizaru or both.
Kizaru is a 3 billion man lol

It depends what Oda wants. If he wants to complete this fight Zoro mid-high diffs Lucci.

A second loss for Lucci from strawhats propably will be the end of him as a character. I can imagine the scenario Lucci after his second defeat which Saturn punish him as weak ...

Lucci is good, stronger than anyone expected before his return but Oda won't humiliate Zoro by having him go past mid diff for a guy Luffy slapped casually.
Your still riding the headcanon of all the biased fans that Luffy defeated Lucci? Bro, I debunked it like 10 times, read the fucking Manga! Some people really consume One Piece from Threads.

Thanks for admitting Base 2 swords Zoro should dominate Lucci the same way G5 Luffy did.

I didn't realise there was someone else who was wanking Zoro higher than @nik87 but here we are
So you take a post of someone trying to be non bias and use it to be an immature little sword swallower?

Okay you want to play that way Lucci easily blocked Zoro with CoA in base while Zoro was using 2 swords and Enma. Zoro looking trash already. You better pray Zoro doesn't need that 3rd sword or CoC go fight with Lucci who is still in base lmfao.

Lucci hasn't even went awakened mode and already showed Zoro's CoA is trash.

Zoro vs Ryuma is a blueprint of Zoro vs Mihawk.
They will not harm each other before the end.
Idk how you imagine for them to tank killing blows of the highest firepower in the world...
Zoro vs Ryuma was not a low difficulty, matching each other perfectly blow for blow is extremely difficult. Ryuma blocked moves like Rashomon easily. Warlord Kuma with ridiculous blocking ability didnt want that smoke, chose to teleport instead...
No Zoro vs Ryuma was just Zoro vs Ryuma. That wasn't even close to the real Ryuma using his own fighting style and Haki. Bro stay off that crack. Zoro will have to surpadd Mihawk in the fight
Post automatically merged:

So you take a post of someone trying to be non bias and use it to be an immature little sword swallower?

Okay you want to play that way Lucci easily blocked Zoro with CoA in base while Zoro was using 2 swords and Enma. Zoro looking trash already. You better pray Zoro doesn't need that 3rd sword or CoC go fight with Lucci who is still in base lmfao.

Lucci hasn't even went awakened mode and already showed Zoro's CoA is trash.
What you mean and Enma? Lol tf are you talking about

The SHs are good people

Lucci isn’t. He can’t be a SH.
I bet my avi for one month that he is a good guy and will join the SHP. Because except from his character, which everyone is picking up the wrong way - he is the perfect candidate.

You in?

The SHs are good people

Lucci isn’t. He can’t be a SH.
I forgot to give you the actual analytical foundation on which I am grounding my statement. Just so that you can understand, why I am thinking this way and for you to be able to evaluate the risk of the bet I'm offering.

Hints towards Lucci being the 11th member of the SHP: Here

Last edited:
No Zoro vs Ryuma was just Zoro vs Ryuma. That wasn't even close to the real Ryuma using his own fighting style and Haki. Bro stay off that crack. Zoro will have to surpadd Mihawk in the fight

What you mean and Enma? Lol tf are you talking about
Enma uses excessive amounts of CoA to use meaning Zoro is using a lot of his haki and was still unable to cut through base Lucci haki leg.

Zoro will show everyone who he truly is this arc.

Just like how he did at the very start of the story and now at the beginning of the Final Saga.

Oda has very interesting timing with how he aligned the live action and Egghead's climax.

* * *​

The truth is Kizaru, Lucci and Saturn have all underestimated Zoro.

Even at the very beginning of the Final Saga and Egghead the crew jokingly called Zoro an Ogre from Onigashima, Green Mom, Green Kaidou and Crappy Moss-Head.

These names are very obviously alluding to Zoro being Yonkou level!

I don't know what exactly an Ogre from Onigashima means, but I think the meaning behind Sanji calling Zoro Moss-Head all this time was actually Sanji calling Zoro "Green Rocks", this name especially makes sense since Zoro has multiple heads in Asura form.

This is a reach, but I think Green Ogre from Onigashima is Luffy calling Zoro a Green Ancient Oni.

Just like how there's Ancient Giants, there were Ancient Oni.

Apparently Onigashima was also at the summit of Mt. Fuji, so Zoro ancestors could very well be from there.

* * *​

I've been drawing parallels between Punk Hazard and Egghead.

Lucci is Monet this arc with the way he's been handling the Seraphim kids.

Saturn is Vergo who was staying in the dark and how they both were under Imu and Doffy.

Kizaru would have to be Caesar with how Kizaru's light field is surrounding the island like the gas.

Just like how Monet and Vergo died, I think two of Kizaru, Lucci and Saturn will shockingly die by the end of this arc.

Zoro's fight with Lucci will symbolise him overthrowing Lucci as the leader of the Seraphim.

Zoro's path to becoming the King of Hell starts with S-Snake, S-Hawk, S-Bear and S-Shark voluntarily following Zoro their King.