How far does Lucci push Zoro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After countless thread of "Egghead Zoro" vs top tiers over the past weeks
Finally we get some meaningful thread
Joke

And about Lucci
He isn't WEAK
He's portrayal and the presence he had in the first half of Egghead was even looking like he's gonna be serious main villain
From the way he offscreened those Sea beast robots with the arrival etc, he brings the big bad boss energy
Only to get G5 treatment
It's unfortunate he face the most ridiculously power that makes even WSC questions about himself
Lucci strength can't be scaled by these

Now looking like Lucci is the main opponent of Zoro for this arc (Better than VA, the only other opponent left)
Its good since Lucci would have shown more what he has no chance during fighting G5
It's not Oda's style to not let the new power up achieved in previous arc used in next arc vs main opponent
Zoro would used KOH in this fight likely. It's 50/50 whether Zoro stomped him using it or Lucci put some fight better than King b4 getting beaten.
It could be anywhere mid - even high diff.

If the fight does take place, I'm sure Oda won't just let Lucci drain. This asshole is very strong. Vanshot Sentomaru, vanshot stussi, an equal blow with g5 and bringing Luffy to the state of an old man, while not losing consciousness from g5. Oda will obviously restrain Zoro from letting him use his strongest attacks. The fight will drag on. If Oda Luffy did not immediately enter 5g, and in 4, then the fight would be difficult for Luffy. Awakened Lucci>g4 Luffy 100%. The fight will be sweaty for Zoro without his ults and that's fine, Lucci is on awakening strong yc1

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What happens when both Luffy and Zoro fight the same people? :quest:

Zoro negs Hyozou, Luffy gets blocked and poisoned.
Zoro negs Hody, Luffy almost dies.
Zoro negs Monet, Luffy almost gets put to sleep.
Zoro gets stopped by an Admiral while going after Doffy, Luffy gets beaten up by Doffy.
Zoro bests all 3 forms of Kaido and leaves a scar, Luffy gets knocked out repeatedly by Kaido.

At Lucci we arrive, who clashed equally with G5 before getting almost knocked out by G5 named move.
Guess what happens when Lucci faces the guy who handles everyone better than Luffy does. :catlewd:

What happens when both Luffy and Zoro fight the same people? :quest:

Zoro negs Hyozou, Luffy gets blocked and poisoned.
Zoro negs Hody, Luffy almost dies.
Zoro negs Monet, Luffy almost gets put to sleep.
Zoro gets stopped by an Admiral while going after Doffy, Luffy gets beaten up by Doffy.
Zoro bests all 3 forms of Kaido and leaves a scar, Luffy gets knocked out repeatedly by Kaido.

At Lucci we arrive, who clashed equally with G5 before getting almost knocked out by G5 named move.
Guess what happens when Lucci faces the guy who handles everyone better than Luffy does. :catlewd:
It seems Lucci did not lose consciousness, but was on the verge of loss.
Post automatically merged:

The hope of goofy tards is that the Ode will not allow Zoro to immediately use Ashura (analog g5). After all, Ashura KoH >G5 (in damage)

Zoro easily overwhelmed awakened Kaku, who's now lucci's equal, shown by mutual rank and df awakening.

Cucci is not far away. He'll get moneted in 2-3weeks
Zoro did nothing to Kaku, stop the bias. Kaku pushed Zoro back, they exchanged some equal blows and Zoro smacked Kaku away, nothing serious at all.

And also Lucci is far stronger than Kaku. Always was shown and portrayed as.

Insane how deluded Zoro fanboys are here again. It will be so funny to see how yall will soon be disappointed completely cause you are so off with your headcanon, and will start to pull respect Threads for Lucci to hype his power and explain why Zoro is shown being the underdog.
:gokulaugh:

You heard it from me, Oda clearly intended to let Zoro enter the fight as the underestimated underdog who will surprisingly put a lot of problems for Lucci. Maybe it will even turn into a 1v2 with Zoro and Sanji teaming up on him. But anyways the superiority of Lucci will be shown for sure, mark my words. You are too bias to see it now.

Oda will make Lucci land some blows to Zoro to make him look good.
Stop these pre made excuses. If Lucci lands serious good hits on Zoro, no one can say "that was just from Oda to make Lucci look good" but ignore the other side of Zoro being right hand of the MC and full of plot armor himself. If that happens, even if Lucci then loses which I doubt, no one can say it was a low or mid diff.

The goal or WCi was to invade and escape ...look at what happened : he fought & fought, had a 1v1 against katakuri
People even though luffy wonr return and escape after running from katakuri when g4 ran out

Kizaru and lucci are losing definitely this arc

You don't get PU for a battle that's mid diff

Stop reading 2 pieces
In wci Luffy wanted to surpass kata after he met him and with his power has he not won kata could have easily stopped the crews ship. Here they have to escape quickly not in 12 hours like in wci and none of the crew has a reason to stay and fight unlike in wci where Luffy made it his goal to beat kata after a round of hours of fighting him. What is the reason really to for Luffy or Zoro to stay and fight Lucci and kizaru? Literally the would be alone surrounded by enemies with the crew Gon off the island. Even if Luffy and Zoro won how and when can they catch back up to the rest of the crew?

Yes, Lucci is a very serious fighter, Zoro will have problems. Goofy without g5 would also have serious problems against Lucci. This is clearly not going to be an easy walk, the strongest member of cp0, a genius with awakening and excellent hacks and a master of rokushiki is a worthy opponent. Moreover, Zoro never starts with Ashura koh or 3000 world koh. So the fight should be great and interesting. I repeat, Lucci would have given Goofy a very sweaty fight without the g5.

I confess that I am actually afraid of what an enraged Zoro will do to Lucci here... And this is coming from a Lucci fan.
Now imagine how afraid sane Zoro fans must be, expecially when everyone expect him to win easily while hes clearly the underdog.

Yes, Lucci is a very serious fighter, Zoro will have problems. Goofy without g5 would also have serious problems against Lucci. This is clearly not going to be an easy walk, the strongest member of cp0, a genius with awakening and excellent hacks and a master of rokushiki is a worthy opponent. Moreover, Zoro never starts with Ashura koh or 3000 world koh. So the fight should be great and interesting. I repeat, Lucci would have given Goofy a very sweaty fight without the g5.
Finally the first sane Zoro fan. Thank you.

Now imagine how afraid sane Zoro fans must be, expecially when everyone expect him to win easily while hes clearly the underdog.

Finally the first sane Zoro fan. Thank you.
But I don't agree that Zoro is an outsider. I still consider him a favorite, but again, I don't believe in an easy walk.

Lucci is too iconic and solid a character to humiliate him. This is Van Pease. Here, if necessary for the plot, Luffy will be poisoned and blocked by the base hyezo in the second gear.

Lucci is too iconic and solid a character to humiliate him. This is Van Pease. Here, if necessary for the plot, Luffy will be poisoned and blocked by the base hyezo in the second gear.
I dont say its illogical to think Zoro to be the slight favorite here, but I disagree with the plot element - it would be nothing but an excuse to say its all due to plot only and in reality Zoro is much stronger than Lucci if it turns out to be a close fight. And Im sure most Zoro fanboys will say that.

Like you said Lucci is a monster by now. Luffy saw himself needed to go into Gear 5 to face his awakening. Based on how he was build in the story and portrayed by now, its not far stretched to consider him the slight favorite here either (its a similar situation as Kizaru/Luffy we could say).