Palestine/Israel Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a solution, one state called Palestine (like how it always been and how it always should be) and if Jews want to live there peacefully (which was happening fine before the massive Zionist movement of 1948), they can.

You can't take someone's country and cry when they fight back all because the Holocaust was directed towards you. Yes, 6 million innocent Jews were brutally murdered under Hitler, how that means Jews deserve a state, I have no fucking clue.

Using your ancestors death to justify what has been happening for the last 70+ years and bullshit and confirms you have a victim complex.

I find it very worrying that this topic is always treated as if you have to pick a side.

why must I?
why do I have to justify eithers sides action?

all I want to do is simply hate them both equally. is that too much to ask for?
In every situation someone is right(or more right) than another.

I find it very worrying that this topic is always treated as if you have to pick a side.

why must I?
why do I have to justify eithers sides action?

all I want to do is simply hate them both equally. is that too much to ask for?
...if picking sides makes you paranoid..especially in this case where ome cam use their morality to gauge right from wrong here... i think you should rethink it
Post automatically merged:

In every situation someone is right(or more right) than another.
in this case its a genocide.. a right and a wrong...an initiator and a retaliator.

you just need a moral judgment here...an intuitively factual one.

Its very sad for me to see the jewish community looking at what Israel is becoming and saying nothing about it, its like they are forgeting the past, especially the Askenazi community , that is the one behind those extreme retoric.

Israel is engaging more and more in ethinic nationalism and extreme policies that we have seen in South Africa aparthaid, USA south in Jim Crow times and even in NaziGermany, and is becoming a simbol for some far-right evangelical cristhians groups, like here in my country where if u go to any far-right protest organized by the supporters of the president u will se israeli flags and swastikas together in the same event, its crazy, and seems like the Israeli people dont remember that this same far-right retoric was the one behind the genocide of their people in WW2.

Think unfortunetily there's not much hope for the palestinians, Egypt and Jordan are US puppet states and the Arab monarchies in the Gulf would sell even theirs moms for money, so there's no way they would chose Palestine over USA money. Pehaps for the people in Gaza and West Bank to at least live in peace the best would be for Egypt to annex Gaza and Jordan annex West Bank, and the people in those regional to become full citzens of those countries, wouldnt be the independent country they dream, but at least there would be peace for the kids.

But if I have to give my opinion as a resercher in Geography and Geopolitics, i think what will happen is that in the next decades is that Israel will fully annex West Bank after the numbers of settlers become much bigger than the number of palestinians and push more of them, especially young people, to immigrated to other countries until theres none of them left, while they block Gaza and kill it by insade, basically creating a concentration camp in the city. The only thing that can change this is if Israel enter in a war with other country in the region (Iran?, Turkey?) and lose or if the US stop the support, what o
is unlikely giving the money the two parties get for the elections from some organizations.

Here's a solution, one state called Palestine (like how it always been and how it always should be) and if Jews want to live there peacefully (which was happening fine before the massive Zionist movement of 1948), they can.

You can't take someone's country and cry when they fight back all because the Holocaust was directed towards you. Yes, 6 million innocent Jews were brutally murdered under Hitler, how that means Jews deserve a state, I have no fucking clue.

Using your ancestors death to justify what has been happening for the last 70+ years and bullshit and confirms you have a victim complex.
This isn't a solution because it will never happen

How do you suppose the state of israel will be dismantled? Do you think that the countless jewish families, many of whom have lived in the land for several generations, will just go back to "their country", whatever that means.

Honestly, the only way the palestinians will be treated well is if they support israel but use nonviolent resistance to demand their rights. Like black people during american civil rights.

How do you suppose the state of israel will be dismantled? Do you think that the countless jewish families, many of whom have lived in the land for several generations, will just go back to "their country", whatever that means.
I don't care what happens to them. They can live peacefully under Palestine like they did for thousands of years until the Zionist movement or they can go kick rocks somewhere else lol.

How would Israel be dismantled? You say that as if it is impossible. We've seen empires that have thrived for hundred and hundreds of years collapse over night lmao.

Solution? Violence. Simple.

Honestly, the only way the palestinians will be treated well is if they support israel but use nonviolent resistance to demand their rights. Like black people during american civil rights.
Yea, the Jews should've supported the Nazis. Good one.

just make it one country isreal and palestine where they both enjoy equal rights and live in peace
am too naive arent I

I don't care what happens to them. They can live peacefully under Palestine like they did for thousands of years until the Zionist movement or they can go kick rocks somewhere else lol.

How would Israel be dismantled? You say that as if it is impossible. We've seen empires that have thrived for hundred and hundreds of years collapse over night lmao.

your solution cant be that
that logic a native american could lay caim here and has every right to kick folks who now have been here for generations out . is that logical or feasible? def not
your solution am afraid is unrealistic
like most major empires, they conquered the land through war.

Palestinians should get the hell out, no one is going to help them and Hamasfags aren't helping their cause
Sadly, i agree, this is the reality. Hamas does make things worse, but its not like Israel will stop stealing land if Hamas is not there, correct? No one is helping Palestine either, not the arab countries, not the west, not Russia and China, they are without allies in this world. And i think this is the solution too. Majority of them are muslim i believe, and it is said in the Quran that you have in the Prophet the best role model. Which means, for every difficult situation, think what would the Prophet do. And when he and his followers were weak and opressed, they left their homes, grew in strength, and later came back to reclaim their homes. Its difficult to execute, but either you do that or you stay and fight until death and die.

if this is your solution, then what's so wrong with Israel bombing palestine?

Israel isn't nazi germany tho. I am good friends with some jews and one of the biggest reasons they support israel is because they believe palestinians want to destroy israel.

If they didn't fire hundreds of rockets into israel, it would be much easier for palestinians to fight for equal rights. But you can't simultaneously call for the destruction of israel and simultaneously expect israelis to not hate palestinians. If palestine wants to destroy israel, then aren't israeli attacks on palestine just self defense?

if this is your solution, then what's so wrong with Israel bombing palestine?
If they want to go ahead, just keep that same energy when we fight back. Also killing innocents in the hundreds per bombing isn't the same as Palestine going after the military.

Israel isn't nazi germany tho. I am good friends with some jews and one of the biggest reasons they support israel is because they believe palestinians want to destroy israel.
Very much alike. It's actually frightening how similar the events are aligning but I don't expect you to know an ounce of history.

Yea the Palestinians DO want to destroy Israel because it's an illegitimate and apartheid state.

If they didn't fire hundreds of rockets into israel, it would be much easier for palestinians to fight for equal rights. But you can't simultaneously call for the destruction of israel and simultaneously expect israelis to not hate palestinians. If palestine wants to destroy israel, then aren't israeli attacks on palestine just self defense?
Listen, those missiles are being built with scraps from people's backyard. Palestine doesn't have an affiliate like the US to give it 1.3 billion in military funding.

One is fighting for their homes and the other is literally taking people from their homes. You can't fight for equal rights in this scenario. If you had an IQ of a person and not some rocks then you'd know this is nothing like the Black Panther movement of the US which you hilariously tried bringing up.

Stay out of this thread with your level of ignorance.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Damn I didn't know you could lock up innocent people and force them out of their homes and claim "spoils of war."

Lmao

WorstGen logic: If someone stronger than you bullies you, let them and take it but don't fight back. :milaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
If they want to go ahead, just keep that same energy when we fight back. Also killing innocents in the hundreds per bombing isn't the same as Palestine going after the military.

Very much alike. It's actually frightening how similar the events are aligning but I don't expect you to know an ounce of history.

Yea the Palestinians DO want to destroy Israel because it's an illegitimate and apartheid state.

Listen, those missiles are being built with scraps from people's backyard. Palestine doesn't have an affiliate like the US to give it 1.3 billion in military funding.

One is fighting for their homes and the other is literally taking people from their homes. You can't fight for equal rights in this scenario. If you had an IQ of a person and not some rocks then you'd know this is nothing like the Black Panther movement of the US which you hilariously tried bringing up.

Stay out of this thread with your level of ignorance.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Damn I didn't know you could lock up innocent people and force them out of their homes and claim "spoils of war."

Lmao

WorstGen logic: If someone stronger than you bullies you, let them and take it but don't fight back. :milaugh:
not what I said
your solution
of kicking them out
isnt feasible , reunification is more like it. They can coexist right? they did in the past

isreal has committed crimes of war
however some isrealis have been there for generations now
you cant simply kick all of them out
just as natives in areas that got colonized/conquered simply cant kick out the new population after a period of time.
it will never happen.

"Damn I didn't know you could lock up innocent people and force them out of their homes and claim "spoils of war."

unfortunately
thats exactly how war / regions are conquered
its not ethical but it is the reality
you think they spare the innocent?
the violence you want wont end well one side is funded to brim and the other with little protection will only diminish in number
it will be a slaughter . its about looking for something that will come at the least cost to human life.
integrate both societies
equal rights
have jews, muslims and people of other faith coexist under the region called isreal &palestine.

Last edited:
there's one major difference between the two, israel is a democracy. Palestinians could fight for their rights and win if they can convince the israeli people that they aren't their enemies, which will only work if they don't want to destroy israel.

As you said, the palestinian military is much weaker than the israeli military, which is exactly why they will never succeed in destroying israel and any attempts hamas makes at doing this will just result in worst treatment for israeli civilians.

They've tried for 70 years to destroy israel and they've only made things worst for themselves. At some point, it is better to just move on. Yeah israel does bad things, but committing terrorist attacks won't solve anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.