Palestine/Israel Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic is so complicated because it can very easily lead to straight up anti-semitism.
But, from a personal standpoint, i really don't think Israel as a country should have ever been created.
thats if people understand what anti-zionism and anti-semitism mean symbolically and not literally... you just need to understand that not every jew is a zionists and vice versa

Honestly, people who have seen Skypea arc relate it to American conflict with the original Indian...

And I personally relate that arc into Palestine-Israel because I am Palestinian....

The issue with this conflict is that it EXTENDED beyond 50 years... now it's 70+ years... And that makes the issue HARDER to solve through means like "overthrow the occupation and just expell them from the land"...

- Israel government is truly the tyrant one who commit crimes after crimes, violating peace agreements ALWAYS...

That stance is affirmative from my side... and as a Palestinian, I stand on that statement with 100% belief

Now, I'm going to speak as a humanitarian and NOT as a Palestinian who's land was taken from him....

The issue got more complex the more time was taken to solve it... to now exceeds 70 years of conflict.... That made MANY Israeli establish their lives on that land... resulting in newborns who got older, married, settled there and also gave birth to grand-children.

The BEST WAY to view that issue is through Skypea arc as rediculous as I may sound with Gan Fall talking about the issue with Shandians...

Saying that he as a king knows that his kingdom committed a crime against Shandians and took their lands... However, at same time, because MANY YEARS PASSED, it resulted in many of his people already establishing their lives there... so for them it ALSO felt like that was their home.... as many were born and grew and raised on that land...

Now, Palestinian have their right to that land, yet at same time, you can see the difficulty with throwing the NEW GENERATION who were born on that land to outside with NO HOME... and the excuse will be that this is a Palestinian Land... which was the same excuse Israeli used against Palestinian that this was their land originally long ago... now, I don't care about if that history is correct or not... but you can see the issue here....

What I think personally the best solution is to listen to Nami's words... form ONE NATION consists of both Palestinian and Israeli and both live with a newly formed united country... ALTHOUGH I know 100% sure that most if not all Palestinian will curse me for saying that... and the same rejection will be from Israeli side...

But it's really the ONLY good option.... No dividing of land... no stupid plans of giving Palestinian small area of land sorrounded by Israeli forces... and no throwing new generation of Israeli... as hard as this can be... bury the hatered for all those years. be the bigger person... start the initiative, and form a NEW UNITED NATION of both countries... Where you simply make them all citizens of the country, same nationality, and no discrimination whatsoever.... Same privilages for everyone... same rights... same everything...

And let Muslims, Jews, Christians in those countries practice their religions freely, same for whoever was NOT religious... just peaceful new era...

Problem is... that suggestion is resented by most people... as their thirst for avenging their brotheren is stronger than burying their hatered

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
You can't have peace there. Too much bad blood over the millennia.

Back when Muslim's controlled Holy Land Christians and Jews were able to travel freely to worship its sacred grounds. Then Crusades came and fucked shit up.

Fast forward several centuries Brits and French have a genius idea to take land which is diverse culturally and religiously and just paint some lines on it and call borders.

You can't have peace there. Too much bad blood over the millennia.

Back when Muslim's controlled Holy Land Christians and Jews were able to travel freely to worship its sacred grounds. Then Crusades came and fucked shit up.

Fast forward several centuries Brits and French have a genius idea to take land which is diverse culturally and religiously and just paint some lines on it and call borders.
That's the issue here... the overused excuse of "Too much blood was spilled"
Basically that argument WILL ONLY result in more death, more casualties, more destroyd homes, more refugees, more money spent on war, years and years and years, and it will NEVER CHANGE...

And I'm sorry to say that... I'm not religious... basically I don't believe in any script which the Quran (Muslims) or Bible (Christians) or Torah (Jewish) promises their people in their prophecies....

So, I don't really see an end for this war like a prophecy told in one of those books... So, what now? we batteled for 70 years, too much blood?
With that same thinking, it may even last for 1000 years, 2000 years, or more... so which decision was the correct one? stop fighting at year 70? or still think about it after thousands of years?

Honestly, people who have seen Skypea arc relate it to American conflict with the original Indian...

And I personally relate that arc into Palestine-Israel because I am Palestinian....

The issue with this conflict is that it EXTENDED beyond 50 years... now it's 70+ years... And that makes the issue HARDER to solve through means like "overthrow the occupation and just expell them from the land"...

- Israel government is truly the tyrant one who commit crimes after crimes, violating peace agreements ALWAYS...

That stance is affirmative from my side... and as a Palestinian, I stand on that statement with 100% belief

Now, I'm going to speak as a humanitarian and NOT as a Palestinian who's land was taken from him....

The issue got more complex the more time was taken to solve it... to now exceeds 70 years of conflict.... That made MANY Israeli establish their lives on that land... resulting in newborns who got older, married, settled there and also gave birth to grand-children.

The BEST WAY to view that issue is through Skypea arc as rediculous as I may sound with Gan Fall talking about the issue with Shandians...

Saying that he as a king knows that his kingdom committed a crime against Shandians and took their lands... However, at same time, because MANY YEARS PASSED, it resulted in many of his people already establishing their lives there... so for them it ALSO felt like that was their home.... as many were born and grew and raised on that land...

Now, Palestinian have their right to that land, yet at same time, you can see the difficulty with throwing the NEW GENERATION who were born on that land to outside with NO HOME... and the excuse will be that this is a Palestinian Land... which was the same excuse Israeli used against Palestinian that this was their land originally long ago... now, I don't care about if that history is correct or not... but you can see the issue here....

What I think personally the best solution is to listen to Nami's words... form ONE NATION consists of both Palestinian and Israeli and both live with a newly formed united country... ALTHOUGH I know 100% sure that most if not all Palestinian will curse me for saying that... and the same rejection will be from Israeli side...

But it's really the ONLY good option.... No dividing of land... no stupid plans of giving Palestinian small area of land sorrounded by Israeli forces... and no throwing new generation of Israeli... as hard as this can be... bury the hatered for all those years. be the bigger person... start the initiative, and form a NEW UNITED NATION of both countries... Where you simply make them all citizens of the country, same nationality, and no discrimination whatsoever.... Same privilages for everyone... same rights... same everything...

And let Muslims, Jews, Christians in those countries practice their religions freely, same for whoever was NOT religious... just peaceful new era...

Problem is... that suggestion is resented by most people... as their thirst for avenging their brotheren is stronger than burying their hatered
this idea is resented due to the blatancy of it never being taken into consideration when 1 side considers others subhumans snd treat them as such.. you can expect the palistanians to just accept the fact that their tyrants people who publicly consider them a 2nd class citizen and give ample reason to hate em, will be living side by side with them by just mere reconciliation..

"do you want to live side by side with this who consider us subhuman."... is what you will be asked if you proposed this publicly in Palestine..

its like having the Celestial dragons live side by side with mer folk and fishmen.
Post automatically merged:

this idea is resented due to the blatancy of it never being taken into consideration when 1 side considers others subhumans snd treat them as such.. you can expect the palistanians to just accept the fact that their tyrants people who publicly consider them a 2nd class citizen and give ample reason to hate em, will be living side by side with them by just mere reconciliation..

"do you want to live side by side with this who consider us subhuman."... is what you will be asked if you proposed this publicly in Palestine..

its like having the Celestial dragons live side by side with mer folk and fishmen.
.... when you know the sick ideology stuffed into the Celestial dragons

.... when you know the sick ideology stuffed into the Celestial dragons
I knew this response was coming...

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
That's the issue here... the overused excuse of "Too much blood was spilled"
Basically that argument WILL ONLY result in more death, more casualties, more destroyd homes, more refugees, more money spent on war, years and years and years, and it will NEVER CHANGE...
Ofc it will result in more death. But it is something either side can just let go and forget. Families, hundreds and thousands of them have been killed because of this conflict. Tell it to those families to just let it go

Conflict there won't stop, it is just too diverse, too much blood spilled, too much religion and global politics

Ofc it will result in more death. But it is something either side can just let go and forget. Families, hundreds and thousands of them have been killed because of this conflict. Tell it to those families to just let it go

Conflict there won't stop, it is just too diverse, too much blood spilled, too much religion and global politics
I expected a nice solution from the Buddha LOL

I knew this response was coming...
i mean its its obvious.... fighting is inevitable coz such reconciliation and compromises cannot be made and its still not guaranteed that blood shed is compromised just for another series of racial prejudice that is just kept under cover... discreet ethnic cleansing you may say

they'd start doing the same thing over like China is with Muslims... i mean they already have concentration camps for Palestines... this idea of reconciliation will just compromised the palistanian's right to fight back... and now will serve as batches with no resistance for the camps..

if this so called solution is implemented without considering the grotesque ideology of zionists in isreal then palistanians would be the next Uyghurs and the new Blacks...

in addition its obviously a good analogy of Celestial dragon living with mer folk... coz here Isreal (Celestial dragons) are the echelon of power snd and posses crucial influence for their agenda while palistanians don't even have a proper army or a political institution to govern the state and fight back potential prejudice..

you sir are just asking the people to surrender and suffer an excruciating and long prejudice and torture which now is under cover.... and give up on their ideals to live... and forget about their interest and make isreal's principles which certainly could be racially segregated an imperative to survive and stay on the good side of this regime.

atleast by fighting back and sacrificing themselves.... they stay who they are .. no matter the losses they hold tight to their ideals..... and have their voices heard by the world to some extent which will be subdued with this disproportional regime..

atleast by putting their life on the line they preserve their existence... and don't become has beens...or ONCE UPON A PALESTINE..

Last edited:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
The Israeli Government and Hamas are complice in the conflict. They do their ideological stuff and the people suffer.

Hamas militants are hiding in tunnels while Israel is shelling Gaza. They do not care about Palestinians. They are just an excuse for Israel to destroy every Palestine's hopes to be independent.

They only destroy Gaza and Palestinian Territories but never really invade it to let their allies of Hamas recovering.

So the conflict remains for ever.

Same shit for Hezbollah never doing anything against Israel. They prefer attacking people of their own country that attacking their greatest enemy.

I'm for a 2 states solution were Christian, Jews and Muslims live together in harmony. But Israelis and Palestinians have to wake up against the Israeli Government and Hamas.

i mean its its obvious.... fighting is inevitable coz such reconciliation and compromises cannot be made and its still not guaranteed that of blood shed is compromised for another series of racial prejudice..

they'd start doing the same thing over like China is with Muslims... i mean they already have concentration camps for Palestines... this idea of reconciliation will just compromised the palistanian's right to fight back... and now will serve as batches with no resistance for the camps..

of this so called solution is implemented without considering the grotesque ideology of zionists in isreal then palistanians would be the best Uyghurs and the new Blacks...
Look, all I'm saying is
this war WILL ONLY END truly if both sides got together....
We are not at an era, where someone can make a conquest, and Kill every last one of the enemy, and throw them out... while TV and News is there (EVEN IF MEDIA IS CORRUPTED) but still you cannot just do it in this day and age... It will NEVER HAPPEN...

Too much cameras are on your ass, too much eyes on you, sure you can launch a rocket, kill some people and get away with it but you cannot wipe out a whole fucking nation from existence in this era...

So, basically, let me tell you what will happen LOGICALLY...
They both will continue to battle for hundreds of years, maybe even thousands... only to one day, realize the same answer I used...

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
ik.. but that won't happen with the zionists radical ideology

may you re read what i said..i added alot more to it
Because the Israeli population is manipulated by Israeli Zionist medias. They really think all Palestinians are working for Hamas. That's why we have to flood Israeli Social Networks to show them Palestinians are not terrorists.

thats if people understand what anti-zionism and anti-semitism mean symbolically and not literally... you just need to understand that not every jew is a zionists and vice versa
Anti Zionism is against the very idea of a Jewish state. I don’t see how you can be anti zionist and not be anti Semitic when the idea of Zionism is for the Jews

this idea that Jews are not native to the land is asinine. The Jewish culture is ingrained in that land, to deny that is to be absolutely ignorant and none of us have the right to dictate when it’s been “too long” for them to come back.

im not a Jew but is kind of ridiculous how these buzzwords get thrown around when it comes to the Jews and no one bats an eye. This is a conflict/war, it’s more complicated than “Israel bad”

Anti Zionism is against the very idea of a Jewish state. I don’t see how you can be anti zionist and not be anti Semitic when the idea of Zionism is for the Jews

this idea that Jews are not native to the land is asinine. The Jewish culture is ingrained in that land, to deny that is to be absolutely ignorant and none of us have the right to dictate when it’s been “too long” for them to come back.

im not a Jew but is kind of ridiculous how these buzzwords get thrown around when it comes to the Jews and no one bats an eye. This is a conflict/war, it’s more complicated than “Israel bad”
if i start invading the half of Asia and some of Africa just coz my ancestors lived there in the Great Caliphate State... you'd call me a lunatic so don't gemme that jargon

If Jews have the right to have a state then so does Isis have the right to make their radical Islamic state with that logic ... under no religious basis which is a common thing these both ideologies share in commom.. . jews are not supposed to be invading or rebuilding Jerusalem until their messiah comes which is written in their scripture apparently so they are defying their own Jewish principles which is what Isis had done... you know what else do they share in common their terrorizing of the targeted lands killing innocents assaulting, raping, harassing, practicing prejudice.. etc etc

"Have mercy Lord, our God...on Jerusalem Your city, on Zion the resting place of Your glory, on the monarchy of King David Your anointed, and on the great and holy Temple upon which Your name is called...Rebuild Jerusalem, the holy city, soon in our days. Blessed are you God who rebuilds Jerusalem in His mercy, amen". (this what jews pray)

Anti-zionism isn't antisemitism... since some jews are against the state of Isreal... so not all jews are zionists and not all zionists are jew or pro jews..

so technically isreal is built upon not only blood but on ignorance and desecration of Jewish beliefs... hence no everyone supporting the state is a jew or a proper jew... and hence going against the state is not going against what it neglects in this case.. the Jewish Orthodox beliefs. m

if i start invading the half of Asia and some of Africa just coz my ancestors lived there in the Great Caliphate State... you'd call me a lunatic so don't gemme that jargon
This is incredibly stupid and a false equivalency. Where does the Jew name come from again? Also, you’re a singular man, the Zionist movement is incredibly popular amongst Jews.

If Jews have the right to have a state then so does Isis have the right to make their radical Islamic state with that logic ... under no religious basis which is a common thing these both ideologies share in commom.. . jews are not supposed to be invading or rebuilding Jerusalem until their messiah comes which is written in their scripture apparently so they are defying their own Jewish principles which is what Isis had done... you know what else do they share in common their terrorizing of the targeted lands killing innocents assaulting, raping, harassing, practicing prejudice.. etc etc
another false equivalency. The Jewish people are an ethnic group more than a religious one. ISIL is literally a group of religious fanatics. A better comparison would be the Armenians. Would anyone here be bold enough to declare that after decades of persecution, the Armenians did not deserve their own land?
"Have mercy Lord, our God...on Jerusalem Your city, on Zion the resting place of Your glory, on the monarchy of King David Your anointed, and on the great and holy Temple upon which Your name is called...Rebuild Jerusalem, the holy city, soon in our days. Blessed are you God who rebuilds Jerusalem in His mercy, amen". (this what jews pray)

Anti-zionism isn't antisemitism... since some jews are against the state of Isreal... so not all jews are zionists and not all zionists are jew or pro jews..

so technically isreal is built upon not only blood but on ignorance and desecration of Jewish beliefs... hence no everyone supporting the state is a jew or a proper jew... and hence going against the state is not going against what it neglects in this case.. the Jewish Orthodox beliefs. m
Again this is where you go wrong. Jewish people are an ethnic group, most of the original Zionist were actually atheists and were looking for a land for their people. Unlike Christianity or Islam, the Jews were an actual culture/state and passed in their culture via their religion. The religion argument fall flat because at the end of the day if we remove religion from it, the Jewish culture is still heavily ingrained in the land

also if you want your argument to actually stick. Don’t try to make it about Jewish sect vs other Jewish sect. I don’t go and talk about who is right when it comes to Protestant and Catholics or Sunni’s and Shia

This is incredibly stupid and a false equivalency. Where does the Jew name come from again? Also, you’re a singular man, the Zionist movement is incredibly popular amongst Jews.

another false equivalency. The Jewish people are an ethnic group more than a religious one. ISIL is literally a group of religious fanatics. A better comparison would be the Armenians. Would anyone here be bold enough to declare that after decades of persecution, the Armenians did not deserve their own land?

Again this is where you go wrong. Jewish people are an ethnic group, most of the original Zionist were actually atheists and were looking for a land for their people. Unlike Christianity or Islam, the Jews were an actual culture/state and passed in their culture via their religion. The religion argument fall flat because at the end of the day if we remove religion from it, the Jewish culture is still heavily ingrained in the land
you are basically making the argument my siblings make for that sweet spot on the dining.... "this is my chair coz i sit here more than you" and guess what i say "there ain't your name written on it"..

and the analogy literally went over your head and you are dealing with irrelevant aspects of my argument.. like me singularly taking over half of asia and so on.. rather than focusing on the notion I'm trying to potray.. being if I starts conquering my ancestors lands coz Once upon a time we Lived there not being considerate to the people liviing there..you'd call me a lunatic and a sadist.. (not you senpai)

and just coz you belong to a tribe or a religion doesnt mean you start demanding your own state and doesn't Mean you'll get one...tale a look at Kurds.. they live in a region of Syria.. that does not mean they should get a state....

The Jewish people are an ethnic group more than a religious one. ISIL is literally a group of religious fanatics.
religion fanatical group are not ethnic...... bruh... i mean what the point when they achieve the same goal by beigg each other's parallels.

what about the Palestinian culture... are just going to ignore that they exist?.. i mean idk what are you even arguing at this point i just proved that anti-zionism is not anti-semitism.. plus with your logic... i bet some Palestinian are native there as well and are Muslims... yet they get terrorize and forcefully evicted coz..Israel wants to contradict its principles and call itself and ethnic jewish state.. so you're just falsely justifying the genocide that takes place often in Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.