Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
To anyone saying it's unfair

Do you consider this as fair play?

USA Women U-16 basketball vs El Salvador U-16 Basketball
All this and you still didn't answer the question

I asked whether you considered it as fair play or not,

Not asking for Solutions lmao

Come on, it's disingenious to argue they are not.

You can be powerful and still face big pushback

We've seen this past decade now,
Why do you think every prominent company change their logo and put billion dollars awareness campaign every June.
Why do you think it's become an important foreign policy and face sanctions if you oppose The rights

Heck, who do you think made the opening ceremony possible that way
What are you waffling about?

I mean, the LGBTQ propaganda machine is strong enough that a person with XY chromosomes can compete and fight women despite being disqualified by the other most prominent organisation in the world.

That organisation had been under scrutiny for years because of rampant corruption and very close ties to the Kreml and the supposed test itself that followed with disqualification of the two athletes was done after they beat a russian Athleten and with no concrete data shown, it was basically only the words of IBA chief from Russia telling so.

All this and you still didn't answer the question

I asked whether you considered it as fair play or not,

Not asking for Solutions lmao

Come on, it's disingenious to argue they are not.

You can be powerful and still face big pushback

We've seen this past decade now,
Why do you think every prominent company change their logo and put billion dollars awareness campaign every June.
Why do you think it's become an important foreign policy and face sanctions if you oppose The rights

Heck, who do you think made the opening ceremony possible that way

First off, the opening ceremony was not even about a christian religious symbol but about the Olympus, but the religious and alt-right did not care and successfully turned it into a blasphemy scandal.

I was gonna read through scientific studies about transgender post HRT + hormone blockers and inter people in womens sport again, only remembering that different studies came to very different results wether and if, how big the advantages are (my stance is not inclusivity in high-level sports just for the sake of it for that matter), but after seeing more information about this case it has become actually obsolete since it turns out there's not even a credible test with concrete data during last years boxing world cup that the two athletes have XY-chromosomes and are actually Inter (them being trans has already been debunked) as i mentioned above. Transphobia really has spread so virulently that even non-trans people in sport that aren't white are so easily defiled as cheating men, heck Serena Williams got constantly defiled as one when she completely dominated womens Tennis for years, it's so vile and frankly out of control at this point with those two boxing athletes being the latest victims of it.

It's not disingenous at all, "trans-lobby" in itself is a well-known right-wing buzzword recycling the decades old myth about a powerful "Homosexual" lobby.

In reality activism and fight for civil rights, societal acceptance and acceptance in sport despite severe legal and societal pushback is led by grassroots activist groups and organizations and over the decades a big chunk of populations in Europe and North America started to support first LGB and then rights for rest of queers including trans which was absolutely necessary since they were and are not the ones with ridiculous wealth and political power to get what they want even if its against the democratic interest of most of the population.

You know who has actually wealth and power?

Anti-Gender and Anti-Feminism Networks. In Europe alone besides far-right and a few Anti-LGBTIQ+ Left-Wing political parties there's a network called "Agenda Europe",
funded by filthy rich Kremlin tied russian oligarchs, evangelical us-organizations and the catholic church (Opus Dei) with the goals to reverse all the fought for civil rights since end of World War II which also includes LGBTIQ+ rights and to erode democracy. In 2009-2018 700 millions were spent in Europe alone against abortion and to spread hatred against LGBTIQ+ people of all sexual orientations and gender identities and influence political decisions. The international campaigns network has become more organized and relentless since then + this doesn't account for the influence and financial funding from us-evangelical organizations all over Africa and especially Uganda as example.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...IQFnoECCQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1wNx8ZjQY8zLiDBz_1ERgF
https://www.researchgate.net/public...National_Dimension_of_Anti-Feminism_in_Europe

That organisation had been under scrutiny for years because of rampant corruption and very close ties to the Kreml and the supposed test itself that followed with disqualification of the two athletes was done after they beat a russian Athleten and no concrete data, basically only the words of IBA chief from Russia telling so.
No concrete data, so non concrete that they didn't even contest the decision.
Imagine being accused of something false and accepting the guilt verdict without contest. But I have to accept that this is innocent behaviour because Medeia says so.

IBA President Umar Kremlev stated to Russian news agency TASS in 2023 that the disqualifications were because DNA tests "proved they had XY chromosomes".[17][18] The Washington Post stated "it remains unclear what standards Khelif and Lin Yu Ting failed [in 2023] to lead to the disqualifications."[18][19] The IBA did not reveal the methodology of the testing, stating the "specifics remain confidential."[20]

According to endocrinologist Gianluca Aimaretti, who acknowledged not being aware of Khelif's clinical documentation, there are some rare pathological cases where XY chromosome may appear in a woman and hypothesized that Khelif "could have been born with a congenital disease that caused a disorder of sexual differentiation".[21] At the time, Khelif said the ruling meant having "characteristics that mean I can't box with women", but claimed to be the victim of a "big conspiracy" with this disqualification.[22] She made an appeal before the Court of Arbitration for Sport but later withdrew it,[7] making the IBA decision legally binding.[23]

Also you are lying, she did not beat a russian athlete but a Thai boxer.
Unless now Thailand is russian.
Before you spew bullshit online, care do some research because otherwise you sound like a retard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_IBA_Women's_World_Boxing_Championships_–_Welterweight
Post automatically merged:

First off, the opening ceremony was not even about a christian religious symbol but about the Olympus, but the religious and alt-right did not care and successfully turned it into a blasphemy scandal.
Why lie online?

is the last dinner, CLEARLY.

No concrete data, so non concrete that they didn't even contest the decision.
Imagine being accused of something false and accepting the guilt verdict without contest. But I have to accept that this is innocent behaviour because Medeia says so.

IBA President Umar Kremlev stated to Russian news agency TASS in 2023 that the disqualifications were because DNA tests "proved they had XY chromosomes".[17][18] The Washington Post stated "it remains unclear what standards Khelif and Lin Yu Ting failed [in 2023] to lead to the disqualifications."[18][19] The IBA did not reveal the methodology of the testing, stating the "specifics remain confidential."[20]

According to endocrinologist Gianluca Aimaretti, who acknowledged not being aware of Khelif's clinical documentation, there are some rare pathological cases where XY chromosome may appear in a woman and hypothesized that Khelif "could have been born with a congenital disease that caused a disorder of sexual differentiation".[21] At the time, Khelif said the ruling meant having "characteristics that mean I can't box with women", but claimed to be the victim of a "big conspiracy" with this disqualification.[22] She made an appeal before the Court of Arbitration for Sport but later withdrew it,[7] making the IBA decision legally binding.[23]

Also you are lying, she did not beat a russian athlete but a Thai boxer.
Unless now Thailand is russian.
Before you spew bullshit online, care do some research because otherwise you sound like a retard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_IBA_Women's_World_Boxing_Championships_–_Welterweight
Post automatically merged:

Why lie online?

is the last dinner, CLEARLY.

Yeah and the guy and Association barely gave any concrete data and therefore are absolutely not credible. The entire assocoation is reliant of money from the Kreml and you are citating a russian Propaganda Organ like Tass. Seriously idc if you call me "retarded" when you trust the word of a guy associated this close with Vladimir Putin, there's no lecture from guys such as you about doing research.

Meanwhile the italian opponent apologized in a italian Interview and didn't want to cause all this controversy about the algerian Athlete, some of her past opponents are also taking a stand for Imane Khelif:

https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/20...i-scuso-per-non-aver-salutato-khelif/7645387/

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
TeamUSA's swimming teams have really fallen off this year, losing to Marchand isn't a big deal. The kid is a literal beast and a clearly protégé.

But getting your asses handed to by everyone else and not even making Podium?

Stay home or retire and let the new generation take over ffs.

Last edited:
Yeah and the guy and Association barely gave any concrete data and therefore are absolutely not credible. The entire assocoation is reliant of money from the Kreml and you are citating a russian Propaganda Organ like Tass. Seriously idc if you call me "retarded" when you trust the word of a guy associated this close with Vladimir Putin, there's no lecture from guys such as you about doing research.

Meanwhile the italian opponent apologized in a italian Interview and didn't want to cause all this controversy about the algerian Athlete, some of her past opponents are also taking a stand for Imane Khelif:

https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/20...i-scuso-per-non-aver-salutato-khelif/7645387/
I did not trust anyone's word.
The algerian girl accepted to be disqualified, she did not contest it.
You should tell her not to trust their word, but she trusted their judgement.
What you talking about?