Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
In the series Grace died while wearing the cursed items. Here I'm simply told players are debuffed by the Jewels. I can help debuff those players,
So basically your thing is that you help people who are debuffed by these JKK items
It's just that it doesn't matter what side they're on

@Pot Goblin lets speed up this game, say how can you help za town, what can your abilities do?
It's for the best if I don't share the nitty gritty of what I can do
Though I am curious about yours since you're askin
:absojustice:

I will say though that I have a passive that requires me to vote every dayphase
If I don't then I start the next dayphase with a vote on me (they stack as well), not too good in a game with a hammer lynch
:yearight:

If I don't then I start the next dayphase with a vote on me (they stack as well), not too good in a game with a hammer lynch
Interesting, your passive sounds like something a town role will have.
I also got a passive alike to yours, so basically if I vote scum right, at night I get something, and if I vote a town member, I get fooked basically, so I wont rly vote unless Im somehow sure(only my last vote counts in a dp for za passive).
I will pay attention to you tho, you dont look green enough even with that passive.

So basically your thing is that you help people who are debuffed by these JKK items
It's just that it doesn't matter what side they're on

@Flowa I got something from the Globlin Lord, now your turn, do something big and then we will talk business:pepebusi:

Nvn now that I think about it.... a cop role would fit for a passive like that, the cops are the one who will have lynch pression like that most likely, @Pot Goblin you are on the radar, one wrong move and your lair will be burned down:ultimoji:

I claimed under no pressure and when town red to show sincerity of my business. I believe fair business can be conducted between me and the Town.

I simply ask thou that (if) are told about any debuff in their roles to come out to make my job easier to win. With debuff removed sound fair deal I'd say.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yaouw smoked a cigarette foiv' fookin times in 'un post kagura. careful, yaw lungs!!

*smokes cigarette*
Me fookin lungs are just fine, young lad. Could you say the same for yourself?

Also answer that indie thing already.

*smokes cigarette*

@Kagurashii
Vote Lynch: Kagurashii

I tried to close my eyes to sleep, saw some sus stuff that killed my mood to sleep. Resorting to black magic already?
What sus stuff did you see? Enlighten me.

*smokes cigarette*

Vote Lynch: SoulKiller
Why are ye voting for yourself?

*smokes cigarette*

What do we think of @Kagurashii

Did you roll scum here Kagu?
Nope. I have rolled town actually. My alliance lies with peaky blinders.

*smokes cigarette*
She reads me right for the first time which is weird.

It could imply TMI here.
That read was a random list, but if you are town, then we can work together.

Weird that you think that I have TMI.

*smokes cigarette*

Yeah that could be the case. I just know that the read list she gave was apparently random 'cause I asked her for the reasons and she said she just guessed at it.
You also think I have TMI? Where are you guys drawing these weird conclusions from?

*smokes cigarette*

Literally what TMI in a game that’s bound to have multiple scum teams and it’s also D1?
Good observation, Nat.

*smokes cigarette*

In the series Grace died while wearing the cursed items. Here I'm simply told players are debuffed by the Jewels. I can help debuff those players,
I see... I see... So that's why you were looking for jewels. We'll see how we can use ye as more time passes.

*smokes cigarette*

We are not alone, folks are talking about de-buffing abilities(or negating them), the game is set in motion little by little.
``smokes cigarette`` Today we have the passive of the goblin, tomorrow... maybe his head, its all planed.

Status
Not open for further replies.