Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I read everything. Why did you ask me this question?

Are you saying here your scum read on Krogo is for talking about past games? I see players talk about past games alot and I don't see how is that scummy. Elaborate to me on the weird vibe you got on me.

Your vote on me saying I dipped looks weird to me because you have played so many games with me and you should know what my timezone is by now since I have been sleeping which explains why I went quiet afterwards.

Lind and Flower are the only players I'm leaning town on. I will have to admit that sometimes I don't want to say who my town reads are because whenever I do say my town reads they end up dying at night.
I added that he I don't feel him. I mean that it feels like he is disconnected from the game, as he could be disconnected from town itself.
Look at all his posts, his ISO is small. It looks like he isn't trying to move forward this thread but rather stalagnate his own slot by talking nostalgic stuff.

I don't think my vote on you is weird, I just want to see you interact under some slight pressure. Because I am afraid you could pass through by not moving the game forward. As I think, your first 3 posts are weaker this time than the usual posts you bring up this early.
And that is the point of pressure voting, because I wanted to see you, I even tagged you to notify for just in case you come back. I see nothing wrong of it and no I am not really aware of your timezone, I always get confused with timezones with literally everyone, it's one of my big weaknesses. Even tho Flowa and me share the same timezone for example, she often stays online until almost next morning, same with Ratchet.
Things aren't always Black and White.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Don't mind both of these, but I don't know what self-meta you're talking about here. She mentioned something like game becomes quiet when she's here if that's what you're talking about.

Just an example on Juliet's selfmeta attempt at the Star Wars game. #188 is the typical "I don't have a read, so selfmeta" - post. Selfmeta is always when you talk about yourself. Pretty neat and simple, right? It's the last resort players have to do if they can't find any kind of read - talk about yourself. Juliet is doing this when she is town.

Not sure which first 3 posts you're talking about so you gotta point it out, but you're welcome to question me more. At least yours is the first real post with cases mentioned that I've seen so far.
When I voted Juliet she only made 3 posts iirc.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Guess not.

Let's start sth now. I'm tired of waiting for people to post.
Yeah let’s go.

I’m going Krogo for now. Would also maybe switch to Muugen later ‘cause Fuji’s only fluffed while he was here and Muugen only came with spite votes right now.

Vote lynch Krogo

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yeah let’s go.

I’m going Krogo for now. Would also maybe switch to Muugen later ‘cause Fuji’s only fluffed while he was here and Muugen only came with spite votes right now.

Vote lynch Krogo
I believe Muu's is true spite for any weight that has. That's why it didn't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.