Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Lindltaylor

Cool story bro. Nice of you to chime in once I went sleep.

VOTE LYNCH DODDSY
Post automatically merged:

I used a rb on Rayan.

And I used a rb too on Doddsy n1.

Did the fine gentlemen get any results for this?

My posts have a rather unusual habit of getting merged. No clue why mate.

I doubt you got a notification for the merged post quote, so here we are.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I could not take any actions because I was jailed by Flowa / Ultra.

You should know what it is like when this happens because apparently she did the same thing to SK and you.
Unfortunately I thought we were a town network and I gave her all info about my role away -.-
If it wasn´t for the other mafia probably still having one member alive too I could as well claim here because her mafia at least knows everything about me now. I´m sorry, I knew this was multiball but she´s such a beast when it comes to gaining someone´s trust and betraying them :goatasure:

This is what @Flowa does in her free time:

Flowa jailed you? Hmmm

JG, your meta is off. As town you are a bit aggressive and very bold. Your scum reads are on point. I am not seeing this from you JG in this game.

Not to mention that even your predecessor was playing scummy. I am getting bad vibes from you.

Yes I can believe that you got jailed but problem is why flowa will jail you?

I mean what's in it for flowa (last day sus) to jail you (another last day sus)?

Reborn

One thing I can do is that I can talk with dead people, I already had a talk with Rottkins, who should I choose next? Natalija or Pot?

I trusted Flowa because her claim sounded so believable, especially in comparision with the weak vig claim from hime. Don´t pretend you didn´t trust her too! @Lind You two were constantly using that number secrect code which I figured out by myself to be the reversed player list from the starting post btw. Shouldn´t SK and you understand my situation best. Or are you her scummate maybe?
Talk with dead people is quite unique ability which I don't think anyone can fake but it's also quite convenient.

Whom you targeted so far?
Flowa told me SK claimed to be a pro town indie (SK being that lazy baker) to her but of course she could have lied to me. She said he could either assasinate or protect someone. And according to her Lind is something like a town vig. Don´t know how realistic that is.

In my chat with her Flowa slightly shaded Rej, telling me she expected town Rej to be happier about the Ratchet lynch. This was most likely to manipulate me as I told her that I think between Rej / T-Pein may be one mafia.
Didn't ultra subbed in for flowa? So why flowa was talking to you?
Let me know if you guys agree or disagree:

Town reads:
Marimo
Adam
Baki
Rej
T-pein
Rayan
Lanji
Reborn

Joygirl

Nulls:
Mango
Soul (indie)
Doddsy
Yo tan (Indie)
Zolo
Juliet
Why lanji town?

And, what's with juliet in the null read?

I thought Lind said he had info and he never said what was the info and I admitted I protected him because I thought that would help with his info when he asked who visited him.

Lol I'm on my doctor meta since I'm trying the best not to be too town read to not get myself night kill and not to be on the scum reads to not get myself lynched.

I might as well claim fully if I'm under option anyway, I'm tracker and tracked marimo to lind, so he lied about who he visited.

Other results are it failed n1 on Baki, n2 I tracked Baki no where
N2 was the only night I wasnt crushed, and I forgot to activate my action:catsweat:
The actions are just matching(even the n1 thing, I believe that the night club has something like this for the trackers, it would match actually, getting wasted so bad that you cant fallow your target kek), and n2 yeah.
Town read on Doddsy

Reborn

I thought Lind said he had info and he never said what was the info and I admitted I protected him because I thought that would help with his info when he asked who visited him.

Lol I'm on my doctor meta since I'm trying the best not to be too town read to not get myself night kill and not to be on the scum reads to not get myself lynched.
You adjust your meta according to the role? I do the same.

I learnt this from those who taught me. It's better to play according to the role instead of maintaining same meta and activity level everytime. I find this more comfortable.

Well let's see what lind has coz based on gameplay you are one of my town read

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Either Lind's or Rayan's action was also specifically stated to fail or Dossy is lying.

Also lying if Lind's action went through and he isn't rb immune.

J

Joygirl1

@Reborn I talked to Flowa because I was jailed right at the start of the night phase and before she subbed out.

@Joygirl When you talked to Rottkins what did you ask him and what did he say back to you?
Logically I asked him on which player he used his stealing ability on. This player turned out to be Reborn. Rottkins explained the ability he stole from Reborn to me and it´s a really townie one, being used the right way it could harm mafia but will not harm a townie if it should be targetted at them. Functioning kinda like my own ability. Of course I also asked Rottkins about his reads.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
No I'm not role blocked, the player i try to steal it from directly gets role blocked. I was tryna something else with JG but the Host wouldn't agree to it. So would probably do it old way with the rb.
Yeah, that's what I was asking. So the player gets role blocked if you take the jewels from them? Correct?

So if you visited Adam last night and took the Jewels then he got role blocked last night?
Same for Nat the previous night.

Cool story bro. Nice of you to chime in once I went sleep.

VOTE LYNCH DODDSY

I used a rb on Rayan.

And I used a rb too on Doddsy n1.

Did the fine gentlemen get any results for this?

No Marimo, then Doddsy is correct. I got role blocked last night. My action failed.
Good morning Lindie :optimistic:

I was on JG.
Did you get anything?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So Marimo's actions match up with what Doddsy claims.

Marimo blocked Doddsy night 1 and Doddsy's action failed on night 1.
Doddsy tracked Baki night 2 and got nothing which Baki confirmed.
And Doddsy tracked Marimo last night and saw him visit me.

Marimo said he tried to role block Rayan last night and was redirected to me and my action did fail.

I don't think Marimo is scum. From the way he's played, I have a town read on him. Plus he role crushed Hime night 2 and was suspected by Lighto day 1. He's just town here to me.

I think Lighto and Doddsy are town then.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think Lighto and Doddsy are town then.
I meant Marimo and Doddsy, not Lighto lol. Lighto was mafia.

I thought Juliet saying she visited me could be she role blocked me and didn't protect, but I needed all the info before jumping.

So I think this can also clear her a bit and I remember Ratchet coming and town reading her out of no where and her asking him why he town reads her. Doesn't seem like scum theater honestly.

J

Joygirl1

This goat right here that I brought along with me? I named it 'Flowa'. *cuts the goat throat*.

Bloody hell :suresure:

I might as well claim fully if I'm under option anyway, I'm tracker and tracked marimo to lind, so he lied about who he visited.

Other results are it failed n1 on Baki, n2 I tracked Baki no where
This sounds like a big clue to me because why would Marimo lie? And why should Doddsy say something like this if it wasn´t true and would backfire to himself the next day. Additionally there is that post where Marimo was trying to shade Pot, although he didn´t seem to have paid attention and hadn´t realised that Pot was already dead.

Of course Marimo can not be member of the mafia team that killed Pot as he would be aware that Pot would be killed by them but he could very well be a member of the other mafia team trying to divert our attention to Pot by taking advantage of the message that tried to frame him as guilty.

I also don´t see much helpful things or real gamesolving attempts in his posts.

Vote lynch Marimo

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't remember if anyone can talk to the dead in Peaky Blinders. Other than that one woman that Polly was visiting. In fact, maybe Polly herself can talk to the dead.

Why lanji town?

Lanji is like a conditional miller apparently. I don't think a scum would fake that.

Honestly, I need to go back and check voting patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.