Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate more on this fascinating post of yours of wanting me gone? You wanted JG gone and she flipped green, and now you want to go after another innocent fella? Tell me one good reason why you are townie exactly ya??

Also, Vote Lynch: Adam
You are innocent as much as Hungarian street corner girls late at night

I'll be honest with you Soul, it was fucking exhausting. I wanted last day phase to just be over tbh.

Yeah. I just wished you and Yo tan were full fledged townies 'cause you guys are power houses. I'm just so burnt out, but I know this game is almost over, so we can end this soon. Thank you so much for helping us out.

If Baki isn't scum, then I will believe you because his posts do sound townie, but just him not voting at all was coming up suspicious.

I don't mind voting Rayan out here. Hasn't done much this game. Him, Adam, T-Pein and Mango are the main focus.
Adam and Rayan should be today menu on the table, I smell a particular smell when I look their way. Putting good lad adam here on the lynching rope might prove beneficial. For a GOAT moves the most when death approaches it.

You are innocent as much as Hungarian street corner girls late at night
You can't even make a proper argument on why you want a jew dead. But you speak about innocence with such confidence. You have any mechanical information Adam? Let's humor you a bit, I got lynched, didn't flip townie, what is next Mr.Adam?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Can you elaborate more on this fascinating post of yours of wanting me gone? You wanted JG gone and she flipped green, and now you want to go after another innocent fella? Tell me one good reason why you are townie exactly ya??

Also, Vote Lynch: Adam
I agree, also is Rej's legacy read along Lind

Vote Lynch adam

I highly doubt Adam is one of the ones we are looking for, at the very least he did not attempt to make a kill last night and went nowhere.

Lind definitely should have seen TP saying pick rock all the time he mentioned it multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.