Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
That's why I asked if you checked me.

But don't worry I understand what happened. I can't disclose anything though.

No I have to agree T-pein's ability is real @Lindltaylor you looked the towniest while playing but why refuse the check?
Post automatically merged:

No. It is 2 people. I can't disclose why
'Cause checking me was dumb. I asked him to specifically check the coasters and then I got the R/P/S lol. Of course I would be suspicious as to why he's checking me.

Ask him to check me again tonight, but he won't. He'll say his predictable dialogue "Get lynched scum" when I'm town.

That's why I asked if you checked me.

But don't worry I understand what happened. I can't disclose anything though.

No I have to agree T-pein's ability is real @Lindltaylor you looked the towniest while playing but why refuse the check?
Post automatically merged:

No. It is 2 people. I can't disclose why
Anyways.
No I did not target you.
I targetted soulkiller and lind only.

'Cause checking me was dumb. I asked him to specifically check the coasters and then I got the R/P/S lol. Of course I would be suspicious as to why he's checking me.

Ask him to check me again tonight, but he won't. He'll say his predictable dialogue "Get lynched scum" when I'm town.
No it isnt
I am a parity cop and you knew that.
If you consider yourself town then why not allow yourself to be the town in the parity?
Should I check scum and scum?
Really?
You are just scum dude.

Why have you put TP on ignore?

Question for the below response as well:

Why would TP listen to who you wanted to check, or that you yourself did not want to be checked? Even as of last phase several people did want to lynch you.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

I am sorry brother. You can hate me for throwing the game but right now I'm assuming you scan innocent on alternate nights.

VOTE LYNCH LIND

if you are town, then I'm sorry to you and town for costing us the game. Like all my actions have been trash this game. I apologise in advance.

Sorry brother.

Yeh get rid of him.
Anyone else here would not accept a parity cop check?
Flower confirmed in the thread that I had checked her on d1 and nothing happened to her.
I checked her again on n2 and nothing happened to her
All I do is cop them.
Lind knows this.
His I was sus of tpein thing is BS

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why have you put TP on ignore?

Question for the below response as well:

Why would TP listen to who you wanted to check, or that you yourself did not want to be checked? Even as of last phase several people did want to lynch you.
Several players did not want to lynch me lmao. Only 2 - Rej and Joygirl.

Check the vote count.

Mango and Yo tan changed their votes after the votes locked.

I am sorry brother. You can hate me for throwing the game but right now I'm assuming you scan innocent on alternate nights.

VOTE LYNCH LIND

if you are town, then I'm sorry to you and town for costing us the game. Like all my actions have been trash this game. I apologise in advance.

Sorry brother.
Then the obvious solution to this is to just scan me next night and the night after? Like this isn't hard Marimo and his R/P/S thing is a day action so it's unlikely to be blocked.

VOTE LYNCH LIND

Sorry brother.
Do not blame yourself.
If he was town he would just allow himself to get Cheked.
I think this is the best play here.
Mechanical info > threadplay

Several players did not want to lynch me lmao. Only 2 - Rej and Joygirl.

Check the vote count.

Mango and Yo tan changed their votes after the votes locked.

Then the obvious solution to this is to just scan me next night and the night after? Like this isn't hard Marimo and his R/P/S thing is a day action so it's unlikely to be blocked.
I mean same difference but I digress. Both of them have now flipped town.

Also did you not say earlier that you expect the game to last 2-3 more phases? Why have TP focus all his actions on you?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

VOTE LYNCH LIND

Sorry brother.
Marimo, I don't think you're actually scum here. So Calm down and listen.

Adam is most likely to be scum. The other can be either Doddsy, T-Pein or Rayan and Mango.

But panicking and listening to any tinfoils that you hear isn't the way.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I mean same difference but I digress. Both of them have now flipped town.

Also did you not say earlier that you expect the game to last 2-3 more phases? Why have TP focus all his actions on you?
I did not have T-Pein focus all of his actions on me. They're the ones saying that I scan innocent on alternate nights which is wrong and to prove it wrong I offered a solution that they can scan me all nights.

Also, T-Pein claims to be able to scan 2 people at the same time. So there's always going to be a check against me since I'm town. So a match with me would clear him as innocent at least and a no match will clear him as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.