Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Marimo. I again urge you to calm down and listen. What's going on? Why are you getting so paranoid and scared?

@Marimo_420

I will be flipping town here, but don't say you're sorry for costing us the game. You know that's not an excuse if you're not willing to actually consider all the information mate.

By all means ISO and look at whom I pushed and what I've done. You'll see that I'm town.

I did not have T-Pein focus all of his actions on me. They're the ones saying that I scan innocent on alternate nights which is wrong and to prove it wrong I offered a solution that they can scan me all nights.

Also, T-Pein claims to be able to scan 2 people at the same time. So there's always going to be a check against me since I'm town. So a match with me would clear him as innocent at least and a no match will clear him as scum.
Yes that is what I'm referring to. You're putting forth an option that would involve all of TP's focus being put towards you, and a plan that would take time we don't really have.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Listen if you're confused then I'll lay this out perfectly for you.

- T-Pein said that every player should throw rocks.
- His ability matches two players and checks if they are compatible if he wins.

Okay, that's what you need to know for the R/P/S and the result ^

Now, as scum why would I deliberately win and narrow it down to me when I can lose and he gets the result - incompatible and at least push for the guy he matched me with?

It gives me a 50/50 odds of survival rather than committing suicide like this as scum. Plus, with my thread presence and credit I could have at least had better luck then if I was scum.

Think about this? It makes no sense from a scum perspective to win that narrow the guilty to me.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yes that is what I'm referring to. You're putting forth an option that would involve all of TP's focus being put towards you, and a plan that would take time we don't really have.
You know this is false equivalency Doddsy.

- The solution was put forth assuming a tinfoil that they have.
- The estimation of the game length was considered to be mutually exclusive to this tinfoil.

So saying we don't have the time and to match me all the time is not on me. And you're not catching the variables here that would come up as we go down the game. With scum flips our game length increases and therefore the time we have also increases.

Come on, if you're town, I know you can see this as well.

My actual surprise here is Marimo just believing a tinfoil out of the blue.

Now, as scum why would I deliberately win and narrow it down to me when I can lose and he gets the result - incompatible and at least push for the guy he matched me with?

It gives me a 50/50 odds of survival rather than committing suicide like this as scum. Plus, with my thread presence and credit I could have at least had better luck then if I was scum.

Think about this? It makes no sense from a scum perspective to win that narrow the guilty to me.
Because when the other guy flips town you are confirmed scum...
Denying the check at least allows for what you tried to do today....

Why is he acting like we are coming up with insane ideas "tinfoils"

The answer is simple.
He is scum and chose to not participate in a parity check.
Because it would out him 100%

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Fuck it I've got to unignore this guy for a minute.

Because when the other guy flips town you are confirmed scum...
Denying the check at least allows for what you tried to do today....
??? Having any extra time would benefit scum lmao.

With the doctor dead anyone can actually kill you and still fight for themselves the next day. Like if you're town, at least try to be intelligent about this dude.

Fuck it I've got to unignore this guy for a minute.

??? Having any extra time would benefit scum lmao.

With the doctor dead anyone can actually kill you and still fight for themselves the next day. Like if you're town, at least try to be intelligent about this dude.
If you had allowed parity and I match you with marimo or w.e
Then you are done
Stop pretending you would be the insta town in the parity.
Scum would not accept parity check and do what you are doing rn.
Try and bs your way out of it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I sometimes wonder what goes on with town here lol.

Anyway, when I do flip town. Go after players in this order:
Adam.
Pein
Doddsy
Rayan
Mango

- Doddsy is at least arguing and exchanging posts with me, but it feels like he doesn't want to listen to me.
- Pein is just an eyesore and is coming up with tinfoils now to lynch me lmao. He's probably the one who told Marimo I scan innocent on alternate nights just to lynch me.
- Rayan and Mango are just non-contributors.

The biggest surprise here was Marimo flipping on me lmao. He normally doesn't do this. Plus considering that he's a role blocker and I've been getting blocked, it could be him that's been redirected to me or is blocking me voluntarily.

Not sure. The reason I town read him is because when Lighto started the neighbor chat with me he kept telling me to vote Marimo and pressure him and that he should be scum. And then he role crushed hime. So he couldn't belong to any mafia faction to me.

But maybe I was wrong. But I would still trust him more than the rest above.

I get the argument but I don't fully agree. In this situation you can delay longer if everything goes according to plan.

In your argument, you've got 2 days at best. If we lynch the other player and they flip down, you're 100% dead.

If you get through this phase, and have TP parity cop again for example, this puts us back at the start of scenario 1 and you've gained an extra day.

This extra day could be imporatnt depending on how the rest of the game goes, as it could give you the ability to survive until the end, or at least into a position were town no longer have majority over difference scum factions.

You know this is false equivalency Doddsy.

- The solution was put forth assuming a tinfoil that they have.
- The estimation of the game length was considered to be mutually exclusive to this tinfoil.

So saying we don't have the time and to match me all the time is not on me. And you're not catching the variables here that would come up as we go down the game. With scum flips our game length increases and therefore the time we have also increases.

Come on, if you're town, I know you can see this as well.

My actual surprise here is Marimo just believing a tinfoil out of the blue.
That assumes best case that we hit scum today. If we don't lynch you here, and lynch town instead then the scenario I've laid out is possible no?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I get the argument but I don't fully agree. In this situation you can delay longer if everything goes according to plan.

In your argument, you've got 2 days at best. If we lynch the other player and they flip down, you're 100% dead.

If you get through this phase, and have TP parity cop again for example, this puts us back at the start of scenario 1 and you've gained an extra day.

This extra day could be imporatnt depending on how the rest of the game goes, as it could give you the ability to survive until the end, or at least into a position were town no longer have majority over difference scum factions.
There's no difference between scenario 1 and 2 because the plan I've laid out has more benefits to me. Doddsy listen to me ffs if you're town.

In this situation I can't delay any longer because I'll be checked again. Not being checked is because of the choice of the investigator. In the scenario I outlined above I at least give myself better chances today than by not complying.

That assumes best case that we hit scum today. If we don't lynch you here, and lynch town instead then the scenario I've laid out is possible no?
No it does not assume best if we only hit scum today. I know Adam should mostly be scum here. He's refused to claim, refused to submit any actions as well, or at least that's what he's told us.

You'll be lynching town IN ME, Doddsy. Have you considered that? By proxy that best case scenario is already being thrown out the window.

There's no difference between scenario 1 and 2 because the plan I've laid out has more benefits to me. Doddsy listen to me ffs if you're town.

In this situation I can't delay any longer because I'll be checked again. Not being checked is because of the choice of the investigator. In the scenario I outlined above I at least give myself better chances today than by not complying.

No it does not assume best if we only hit scum today. I know Adam should mostly be scum here. He's refused to claim, refused to submit any actions as well, or at least that's what he's told us.

You'll be lynching town IN ME, Doddsy. Have you considered that? By proxy that best case scenario is already being thrown out the window.
I have listened to you, as I outlined though, your long term benefits are better if you can delay and gain that extra phase.

As I have said, I am not very interested in lynching Adam as I have tracked him nowhere on a night 4 kills were attempted. Assuming we're down to 1 scum per team the only way he could be scum if he has a ninja kill etc which are relatively lower odds at this stage.

Obviously I've considerd you might be town, I just don't see it as a high likelihood. As mentioned, the only real person I'd entertain lynching over you is Mango but no one seemed too interested in anyone other than yourself and Adam, and I don't think Adam is a good lynch

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I have listened to you, as I outlined though, your long term benefits are better if you can delay and gain that extra phase.

As I have said, I am not very interested in lynching Adam as I have tracked him nowhere on a night 4 kills were attempted. Assuming we're down to 1 scum per team the only way he could be scum if he has a ninja kill etc which are relatively lower odds at this stage.

Obviously I've considerd you might be town, I just don't see it as a high likelihood. As mentioned, the only real person I'd entertain lynching over you is Mango but no one seemed too interested in anyone other than yourself and Adam, and I don't think Adam is a good lynch
My long term benefits would be significantly better if I had lost the R/P/S as scum because that would give me a fighting chance. You know this and what you outlined does not measure up.

Having a ninja kill isn't really lower odds. Why do you assume this? He could very much be a ninja killer and we're getting duped. Unless there are two members of each faction remaining. If there are 2 members of each faction remaining then we've definitely almost lost with my town lynch here.

How can you not see me as town being a higher likelyhood than Adam? This is BS right here Doddsy.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If it is 2 mafia remaining per faction, then this may be the teams:
Adam - Pein
Doddsy - Rayan

Or

Rayan - Zolo

Just check all these players including Mango. Mango hinted his ability as soon as he came in, but his threadplay has been terrible.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If it is 2 mafia remaining per faction, then this may be the teams:
Adam - Pein
Doddsy - Rayan

Or

Rayan - Zolo

Just check all these players including Mango. Mango hinted his ability as soon as he came in, but his threadplay has been terrible.
Well, either way, this doesn't make too much sense.

In which case the numbers are 4 scum : 2 indies: 7 townies.

With a mislynch in me that would be 6 townies and 2 night kills would make it that town lost next day phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.