Status
Not open for further replies.
What? there were multiple scums with rb abilities, why cant 2 town players have rbs?
You were not cleared by T-pein, anyone isoing T-pein will see this.
Why tf should I listen to an indie in the final day phase probably? You were never so active in this thread, but this is the end game, and you want the last slice of pizza, but you wont get it, unless this vote gets hammered, then rip.
Mate, you really need to chill down on lying. I know this is mafia, but I literally been town cleared by t-pein, and you can literally see it if you ISO him. Also, I was active in the thread, among the highest active players actually, so how come now I am not active apparently? You that desperate to fuck townies even more so? like damn.

Well, look at the situation we are in now, you and marimo are on the scum radar for your opportunistic push this early on the DP aiming for a mislynch when I was away, instead of questioning players like lanji/mango/zolo, that is scummy by nature, you bussed marimo, but marimo vote was very opportunistic.

It's either you or Marimo this phase, because I ain't getting lynched mate. You ain't gonna make townies do another blunder like lind lmao.

Mate, you really need to chill down on lying. I know this is mafia, but I literally been town cleared by t-pein, and you can literally see it if you ISO him. Also, I was active in the thread, among the highest active players actually, so how come now I am not active apparently? You that desperate to fuck townies even more so? like damn.

Well, look at the situation we are in now, you and marimo are on the scum radar for your opportunistic push this early on the DP aiming for a mislynch when I was away, instead of questioning players like lanji/mango/zolo, that is scummy by nature, you bussed marimo, but marimo vote was very opportunistic.

It's either you or Marimo this phase, because I ain't getting lynched mate. You ain't gonna make townies do another blunder like lind lmao.
Calm down, the game is probably over, you won.

Like, I was against lind lynch and was pushing for adam. Lynched both red and purple scum, and was town cleared by t-pein and yet you still was going hardcore on getting me lynched mate. Like if you held your horse for a bit and actually discussed things instead of trying to mislynch me on my sleep, we would not be in this situation if marimo is indeed townie. You have no one but yourself to blame for this and I will be coming after you next DP. What you tried to do was beyond sus.

Like, I was against lind lynch and was pushing for adam. Lynched both red and purple scum, and was town cleared by t-pein and yet you still was going hardcore on getting me lynched mate. Like if you held your horse for a bit and actually discussed things instead of trying to mislynch me on my sleep, we would not be in this situation if marimo is indeed townie. You have no one but yourself to blame for this and I will be coming after you next DP. What you tried to do was beyond sus.
Sure man, I tried to stop people from hammer lynching town, this is crazy sus, come after me, I would knock on your doors with the ghost of the falled peaky blinders, you were never one of us, you are just an indie.

Status
Not open for further replies.