Sign-up Peaky Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Your name doesn't need to be searched for isos with the who replied feature.

Add 150 posts to each player's total from every EoD.
I ain't talking about me replying, I mean people typing my name without tags.

I remember trying yo search my name during a game to see what people were saying about me but couldn't do it. 2 others had trouble with that too.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Never thought I would ever do this, but after thinking over it for a couple of hours, I believe this to be the best thing to do.

This game will have a post cap of 150 posts per day phase for each player. The cap will be lifted during the final 2 hours of EoD. Additionally, D1 will strictly be a plurality lynch while all subsequent phases will be a deadline lynch (both majority and plurality).

For the vast majority of you, this posting cap will not be an issue and will barely affect your gameplay–if at all–since you don't regularly post that much in day phases anyway. But for the select few of you which this post cap will impact, well... I wish you luck. Take the time between now and until the game starts to mentally prepare.

I will post 10 strong posts. No more, no less.

now that we force the players to post 150 or under, how can we force town to read the text walls that r about to be dropped :tchpepe:

people read walls in MU but i doubt they will read more than 4 lines here without skimming lol
lol i love reading wallies in mafia, maybe im a weirdo

i played a few games with ratchet back in 2018 when he used to do that more and it was my favorite part tbh
seeing huge cases dropped on people made games much more exciting imo

besides, i dont think reading long posts will be that much of an issue to most people if there r less posts to read in general
it will all balance out i think

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

That's a fair point. Though, my champs game had 72-hour day phases and hardly anybody was affected by the cap.

I understand. I know some of y'all like to role play a lot for themes you like. I'm willing to reconsider the length of the restriction to not completely suck the joy of the game for you.
Stick with it IMO Drago. The cap is lifted 2 hours before EoD, so it just means if someone runs close to it they can take some time away from the thread and pace themselves. I for one am interested in seeing how it works out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lol i love reading wallies in mafia, maybe im a weirdo

i played a few games with ratchet back in 2018 when he used to do that more and it was my favorite part tbh
seeing huge cases dropped on people made games much more exciting imo

besides, i dont think reading long posts will be that much of an issue to most people if there r less posts to read in general
it will all balance out i think
back when ratchet was using more than 5% of his full power :peperain:

ppl don't have much time to read now. just pepega mech and yeet. who needs to read

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
back when ratchet was using more than 5% of his full power
I definitely think I can play better with a slower pace. See: my Championships game. Memes aside you're not actually inaccurate here.

Granted, I'm a sub for this game, so reasonable-to-great chance I don't play it, but I'll try and follow and see how it goes.

D

Dragomir

Stick with it IMO Drago. The cap is lifted 2 hours before EoD, so it just means if someone runs close to it they can take some time away from the thread and pace themselves. I for one am interested in seeing how it works out.
There's still some time before my game begins so I'll ponder over it some more. I'll make sure to come up with a final decision that won't sway when I create the game thread.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I definitely think I can play better with a slower pace. See: my Championships game. Memes aside you're not actually inaccurate here.

Granted, I'm a sub for this game, so reasonable-to-great chance I don't play it, but I'll try and follow and see how it goes.
do it for drago
will be good to see u at 10%

Ratchet using more than 5% of his power would be cataclysmic @Ekkologix
tru

Status
Not open for further replies.