General & Others People forgive how Oda got rid of Kaido and Big mom too easily

C

CensoredbyWG

One piece is not popular world wide, naruto is... or was. As I said, the bahavior is simple but also complex. Nobody drops the manga during the arc, the pick up or drop after an arc. The number of reader following an arc indicates the quality of the previous.
One piece is worldwide famous nowadays, alongside Naruto and dragon Ball z.

@Afroking Who told you I want the author to narrate this? I literally pointed out in the post that I hate that the only reason we know Kaido won’t attack Wano again is because the narrator just said “Wano will be fine”

What I want IS A DEATH SCENE… An onscreen clear as day DEATH SCENE. This did not happen. You are lying if you think Oda’s intention isn’t to leave this ambiguous and vague

you think it’s a coincidence that these two are physical monsters? That just them falling in magma doesn’t magically equate to them dying given they have ridiculous physical stats

can you prove that Magna can even burn any of these guys?

you claiming that my post was about wanting a narrator to say shit as opposed to Oda simply writing an actual ending is a sign you ain’t very good at reading
It is very likely to be true since Oda has already established that Haki can increase heat resistance via Oden.
However, I think Oda's marketing team keep this ambiguity so that theorists can feed on it. It help content creators to create new theory videos and keep the One Piece on fans' feed/timeline.
There is no other motive behind this.
Some will say it is a kids manga so Oda dont show character's death. But Oda had no problem showing b**bs and half naked women, Oden boiling, and Sanji harassing women etc.
I hate to even comment and discuss anything related to One Piece now. I hate that Oda is intentionally doing this.
I have mentioned it many times, but why did Oda off screen the Rev Army's fight?
That was their first ever fight in OP. Are you telling me Oda is not willing/ready to show that even after 1000 chapters?
Fuck that.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

When a character in a shounen manga is not declared dead, it typically means that their fate is uncertain or that the author has chosen to leave it open-ended for a potential continuation of the story. This can also mean that the author is playing with the audience's expectations, building suspense or intrigue around the character ( Kaidou and Big Mom ).

I loved that, because Kaidou and Big Mom might be about to do the series' greatest feat of vitality, which is spending 1001 days submerged in magma.

I mean Kaido applying Haki to his already insanely hard body causes him to become a huge ball of iron (described in LAUGH TALE VOL.3), with that he was resisting a temperature that is undoubtedly on the same level as magma without any problem and without receiving any damage.

When a character in a shounen manga is not declared dead, it typically means that their fate is uncertain or that the author has chosen to leave it open-ended for a potential continuation of the story. This can also mean that the author is playing with the audience's expectations, building suspense or intrigue around the character ( Kaidou and Big Mom ).

I loved that, because Kaidou and Big Mom might be about to do the series' greatest feat of vitality, which is spending 1001 days submerged in magma.

I mean Kaido applying Haki to his already insanely hard body causes him to become a huge ball of iron (described in LAUGH TALE VOL.3), with that he was resisting a temperature that is undoubtedly on the same level as magma without any problem and without receiving any damage.
They gonna rip the borders of Wano apart by emerging from it with Pluton.

:risitavirus:

nah bro, oda just killed them

G

Gorosei Informer

Last edited by a moderator:
A guy who can manipulate magma dies in magma unceremoniously, with a narrator having to confirm that they are "gone"?

Kaido's "death" is objectively bad. Other agendas are irrelevant.
Claiming that an author's characterization is objectively bad in any media is so arrogant. Get off your high horse... Art is subjective

I doubt they are dead, yet it was so bad it was actually funny, even more when compared to Luffy. Luffy is beaten 4 or 5 tines and each time he is saved and comes back ready to fight, the final time he actually dies but resurrects as a toon god while Kaido and BM lose and fall exactly in the volcano which also explodes.