[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
If Flowa flips town, then we didn't manage to lynch scum this game. This will be kinda embarrassing ngl. :shame:

I don't understand though, if Zemmi was Mafia why would she not try to lynch Tris who seems to be SK instead of Flower and so win the game straight away?

Maybe to play it more carefully since for example she thought I would have likely voted Flower helping Mafia out, not the same with Tris? Though I was suspecting Tris too yesterday. And also I was suspecting Flower as SK, not Mafia and Mafia had to be lynched.

Also Tris would have still tried to lynch Mafia regardless. It's not that going after Flower had much better chances to go through for Mafia.

Maybe she hoped Tris would lynch Town.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I don't understand though, if Zemmi was Mafia why would she not try to lynch Tris who seems to be SK instead of Flower and so win the game straight away?

Maybe to play it more carefully since for example she thought I would have likely voted Flower helping Mafia out, not the same with Tris? Though I was suspecting Tris too yesterday. And also I was suspecting Flower as SK, not Mafia and Mafia had to be lynched.

Also Tris would have still tried to lynch Mafia regardless. It's not that going after Flower had much better chances to go through for Mafia.

Maybe she hoped Tris would lynch Town.
Why would I lynch Tris? I had her more on the townie reads the entire game, the only thing I thought she ever did odd, was post and dip, which she said that was related to school or something.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Anyway if the game doesn't end and I don't get rbed or killed, I'm shooting Beta or Ryu.
Ratchet is town. I think Sanji too. Not sure about Zem. I'm getting paranoid. catded

Anyway if the game doesn't end and I don't get rbed or killed, I'm shooting Beta or Ryu.
Ratchet is town. I think Sanji too. Not sure about Zem. I'm getting paranoid. catded
I'm Town ://

I don't see why you can think differently.

Like each time I was genuine with my reads if you re read all of my posts. I typed essays thoroughly explaining my reasons each time and each time something didn't fit anymore I would backtrack.

@Flower Stacy , a Vanilla Town has been lynched !

Mafia ( @Zemmi @Ryu Kishi @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo ) has gained majority and Won ! Serial Killer ( @Tris ) and Town Lost !

1. @Finalbeta
  2. @Ekkologix
  3. @Alibaba
  4. @Dr_Professor83
  5. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
  6. @Ryu Kishi
  7. @Midnight Delight
  8. @Tris
  9. @Zemmi
  10. @Ratchet
  11. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
  12. @Kagura
  13. @Fujishiro
  14. @Gambit
  15. @Flower
MVP : @Zemmi

Mafia : They played very well as a team. They paid attention in thread and choose their night actions accordingly. They RB Tracker the night Zemmi was being tracked and figure out town power roles and killed them. Very well played.

Town : Inactivity , lack of intent to push for their scum reads to Lynch. There were some incidents where Mafia players sliped but they failed to notice it.

Serial Killer : Tris changed Bleaks action to kill Zemmi , otherwise results could have been different. He failed to figure out Mafia members till the end.

Thank you for playing my game. @Dragomir thank you for your guidance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.