Status
Not open for further replies.
Mech:

Juliet: Claims the kills were on Odd, Dnine and Worst.
Ratchet: Got a shot destroyed from visiting me, got that Ekko visited him (@Ratchet can you clarify if he did during last night or this day? Sorry if you already answered this).
Ekko: Targetted Nana and Meeyori with sth last night. Jailed Nana. Gave me sth useful today.
Yo (?): Revealed the WU.

I believe Juliet is telling the truth here and that she's Town.
Ratchet as I said I doubt he would target me as scum since they wouldn't wanna lose x shots.
Ekko I'm on the fence with since his scum teams in both FF and Weebs used bribery on me, too. But that isn't priority rn (also if he's Town Maf is gonna deal with him anyway which makes him self resolving). Though he seems to have an idea of how our roles could work together which makes me a little...excited :yearight:.

Is there anything I've missed?

Sorry I've been busy and haven't had a chance to read, nor will I probably as it's like 11pm here. Can anyone give me a recap?

Did everyone get the creepy zoo lady?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Okay, this really raises some flags regarding Meeyori if none of you is lying here.

You're not rb immune, right?
Right. To be honest, I've given up thinking too hard about it, if he isn't the one responsible for a destroyed shot, then it's nothing really.

Mango thought I was scum , so he go against the popular believe at that time! Must ba a town.

For Pero I believe in him just like blue. No other justification
Yea but I've seen scum do basically the same thing u just described about mango

Believing in pero or others isnt gonna solve the game, read peros posts again and tell me if u actually see a townie act the way hes done. He hasnt voted last day, mango for example at least voted for someone. Pero has been deflecting when I asked him about his thoughts on the discussion, and from night wu the thing that apparently pinged him most was the cult line, not the failed mafia kill, that's what I usually see as indie hunting

yup

i’m not really invested in this game but i’m town so i’m just pretending to play so u guys don’t lynch me

and then someone like u comes around and does the actual work for me and ppl who take my word as law are prolly scum
trying to look busy instead of accepting you are just coasting?
found the scum boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.